Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

West group wanted.

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Smadrum, May 26, 2005.

1. Smadrum

Smadrum IncGamers Member

West group wanted.

I play W SC L, but would consider both HC and NL. This is my second time around playing, but I don't think I've ever gotten farther than half way through Act III without getting rushed the rest of the way (on bnet). I'd like to have a character that I just play with in a group. I'm flexible enough that most evenings and Saturdays I could play, though I want to limit my time to 1-2 times per week and 1-2 hours per time. Preferrably, I'd like to start with brand new characters, and plan the group together to compliment each other. Any character types are welcome, as is any level of expertise. If you're interested, post here, or if I'm online on bnet, you can msg Smadrum.

2. asdfasdfasdfasdfa

asdfasdfasdfasdfa IncGamers Member

hey man, lol finally someone who plays WEST NL, i can only play 1-2 nights per week for 1-2 hours at a time so this will work out perfect. i'm a regular player, and i've been playen for about 6 years & i ain't goin newhere. i'm lookin for steady players who aren't into hacking, scamming, or anything of that sort. i want friends that i can xfer an anni and i know they won't steal it. honest pple. kus that's what i am... i have lvl86 hammerdin;83ssdruid;81cold sorc; 82 javazon; 76(approx)ele druid;73(approx) fire sorc;6 barb mule;15 trap assasin; and on another account i'm starting a brand new p&b necro,

3. asdfasdfasdfasdfa

asdfasdfasdfasdfa IncGamers Member

lol i forgot my acc names, they're slickmaster5000, and slickmaster500

4. Smadrum

Smadrum IncGamers Member

I probably shouldn't have used my accountname as my login name for this site, but I did. (diff passwd though, at least) My account name is Smadrum. I'm on sporadically right now, but I'll add you to my friends list. (You'll be the first one on it.) Best times for me right now are probably Wednesday evenings and Saturdays.

5. CodyTheCrazy

CodyTheCrazy IncGamers Member

:cool:

I'm interested in being in the new group right now i have 3 chars that i work on and i play on the west ladder soft core Acct: Codeman333333 but i also have 2 mule accts that are Codeman3333333 and Codeman33333333 and i would be willing to clear them for the group to hold all the good items for the group to use and give out the passwords. I might be on almost everynight but sometimes i'm out of town and i should be on tonight.

6. ReTrAc

ReTrAc IncGamers Member

I would like to join the group i plan on making a new sorc and i play Ladder Softcore

*ibeezbec

7. LiquidIce

LiquidIce IncGamers Member

im planning to make a new sorc too i play NL or i could start L

8. Smadrum

Smadrum IncGamers Member

Codeman333333 and I started a couple new ladder chars last night. Mine's a paladin and his is a cold sorc. A fire sorc would be good too, if you still wanted to stick with a sorc. Let me know your accountname, and I'll add you to my list. I think our chars only got to lvl 4 or 5 last night, so we could catch you up quick.

9. LiquidIce

man, i was hoping to be a meteorb..:( i could start antoher char like necro or something my acc is LiquidIce753

10. sgriffin

sgriffin IncGamers Member

I play W SC L and could use some more friends. I am an honest/trusty player and am happy to give free rushes and exfer with my friends. I have a 90 trapasn, 87hammmerpally, 8X metorbsorc, and a 81 p&bnecro.

My account is: sgriffin2

msg me and I will be happy to play with you. :clap:

11. oscarmk1

oscarmk1 IncGamers Member

Im so bored with this retarded ladder, that im sure i can start any character as long as the group is actually online. We can set up times i guess, i would prefer it to be in ladder if possible. Please reply with more information.

12. Smadrum

Smadrum IncGamers Member

Times for group.

Ok - there has been enough response to warrant setting up times, etc. I'd prefer ladder also. So from now on, it's ladder. The two best times for me are Wednesday evenings (probably 7-9 PST) and Saturday mornings (pretty much anytime.) If anyone reading this is interested, post the account you'll use here and be on next Wednesday evening. Also put which class/subclass. I've currently got a lvl 6 paladin, but I'd play any class that fit in well with the rest of the group.

13. LiquidIce

i like saturday and sunday...btw smadrum i started a necro currently level 6

and i got my bro into ladder with a lvl 6 druid

14. oscarmk1

oscarmk1 IncGamers Member

i can do any day mostly, but prefer sundays and saturdays.