West group, confirm your spot for this sunday :)

necro_9

Diabloii.Net Member
West group, confirm your spot for this sunday :)

Just a new thread so i can get definite confirmation of who will be able to make it this sunday for the start of play.

We will start Sunday afternoon AUSTRALIAN time at 4pm, thats 9pm californian time if i am correct :)

Really looking forward to this and it looks like we will have enough for a full party :)

Character class doesnt matter at all,i was just observing that we were without life boosting cvharacters and a fire char,and just reinforcing we will be playing through with new characters fully untwinked. Cant wait to see you all soon

PS. this is the only diablo i will be playing so i will add account names on the nite in channel d2netWest where we will meet :) hope to see you all there.

xxsteelxx

Diabloii.Net Member
Im 100% there :) Ill make a barb if noone has called that on the previous thread. If not a druid is fine.

Seraph

Diabloii.Net Member
necro_9 said:
We will start Sunday afternoon AUSTRALIAN time at 4pm, thats 9pm californian time if i am correct :)
That's what time on my side? 2pm? I have no idea. :bonk: My time is GMT +0800. (Which part of aussie? :D )

wearethedead

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm in

I'm in for a pure fire sorc since no one seemed to want one on the last thread, that or a hammerdin, whichever one we need more.

necro_9

Diabloii.Net Member
yes. I think thats 2pm your time :)

so we have:

Baba
Fire sorc or hammerdin
Seraph....with somethign i cant remember lol
And me probably tesladin

looking good so far :)

xxsteelxx

Diabloii.Net Member
it would be nice to have a druid as well as barb .....I for one would love to have godly life untwinked :)

Seraph

Diabloii.Net Member
necro_9 said:
yes. I think thats 2pm your time
Ok good. I'll be there

necro_9 said:
Seraph....with somethign i cant remember lol
:lol: Me? I'm the guy you run to when you have only 1 life point left in your orb :D

Cleric Paladin

xxsteelxx said:
I for one would love to have godly life untwinked
You're not alone but i guess we could do with more damage as well. After all, you got me to run to when your life orb is one nano metre away from emptying ;)

Rpgdragon

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm in for sure
I'm from Colorado so i think that would be 10 by are time. I would prefer to start earlier in the day but that time is cool by me.

I will either make a
Wind Druid
meteor/orb sorc
or hammer pally

or if really needed i can come up with a barb build.

I guess i'll do what ever suits the party best

Corndog

Diabloii.Net Member
I didnt post in the other thread but if you need another player I would gladly join. Am fairly adept at lots of builds excluding Sins.

Account: corndog

Just to confirm 9:00 pm California time play for 2 hours a week. Completely untwinked. Is this correct?

Let me know if you need me.

necro_9

Diabloii.Net Member
yes,yes and..yes :)

your more than welcome. I'm thinking if we dont have a druid on the nite i'll make some kind of druid with sage to help everyone out :)

Edit

My system has just had a major **** in its pants, i dont know how long it will take to fix =/ So if i'm not there feel free to start without me

Seraph

Diabloii.Net Member
Meeting Channel?

Gotta decide on where to meet :lol:

Oh yea and if we're missing vital characters i can change my build. I'm fairly adept a lotta builds.

poo

Diabloii.Net Member
ill join you if you need anyone else, ill do any build, cept barb my account is hcpoohc