Werts Leg, Act II staff + malus Question

IceWeazel

Diabloii.Net Member
Werts Leg, Act II staff + malus Question

Theres a rumor going around that if you repair the werts leg before you use it you get better drops from cows.

Also if you repair the staff u get better drop from Durial.

And if you repair malus u get better imbue.

Theres no 100% chance to prove this cause u cant find out what you WOULD have got if u didnt repair, so how many of u believe it?

Bert

Diabloii.Net Member
IceWeazel said:
Theres a rumor going around that if you repair the werts leg before you use it you get better drops from cows.

Also if you repair the staff u get better drop from Durial.

And if you repair malus u get better imbue.

Theres no 100% chance to prove this cause u cant find out what you WOULD have got if u didnt repair, so how many of u believe it?
If you repair the malus, imbue a 3 soc wirt's leg into a an Uber 1337 Wirt's Leg, upgrade it, put 3 Zod's into the sockets, buy a tomb of town portal's, fill the tomb up, use all scroll's exept 1, fill the tomp up again and open the cow portal next to Gheed, you'll find every item you can dream off and the cow king drops Zod instead of "milk potions" :clap:

No... i don't believe those stories

Bert

EDIT: the cow king is male i presume... where did he got his milk? Or could it be sp...

yuk

Shaigon

Diabloii.Net Member
Dont believe it. If it was like that I'm sure blizzard would have said so a long time ago, and it would probably be posted on this forum somewhere as well.

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
Also, don't forget to repair the Hellforge hammer to get better runes.

Don't use Meteor on Baalruns since it will only give 50% experience.

Leave the party in cowgames when someone attacks the king.

You have to have exactly yyy% MF to find item xxx. I can assure you that I found a Vipermagi with 258% MF, so if you need one, get 258% MF.

Always follow my advice.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
Additionally, you must be lvl 20 to get past Normal Ancients and lvl 40 in order to continue onwards after NM Ancients. :thumbsup:

Oh, and ladder reset is on the 22nd of August, 2005. Be ready.

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
Orphan said:
Additionally, you must be lvl 20 to get past Normal Ancients and lvl 40 in order to continue onwards after NM Ancients. :thumbsup:
I had a somewhat interesting "encounter" last sunday --- I was in a public game going for Duriel, with my mule sitting in town as usual (he's a barb, so he hangs out in the bar). So someone asks "how do you do that?", and I reply "do what?", expecting he'll be asking how a lvl 2 can be in a hell game.

In any case, the question wasn't about the lvl 2 being in hell --- it was simply about the mule being in the game with me, at the same time :) He probably expected some evil hack --- he seemed somewhat disappointed when I told him that I have 2 CD keys...

IceWeazel said:
I dont know what to believe :(
You believe that you want to send all your money to me... BELIEVE! BELIEVE! SEND! SEND!

I don't care about prediction or extermination.

Bert

Diabloii.Net Member
IceWeazel said:
I dont know what to believe :(
sorry m8 we where just kidding you...

when it's a rumour, don't believe it.

Simple as that.

But if you feel better repairing whatever... just do it.

I mean, if your going to hit yourself if you got a Lem from HF because you didn't repair the hammer, you should repair 'em ;)

In general, all rumours are false.

Bert

IceWeazel

Diabloii.Net Member
I know i didnt believe alot of em except this one caught me by surprise "Oh, and ladder reset is on the 22nd of August, 2005. Be ready." :clap:

Bert

Diabloii.Net Member
IceWeazel said:
I know i didnt believe alot of em except this one caught me by surprise "Oh, and ladder reset is on the 22nd of August, 2005. Be ready." :clap:
Well, i'm getting imune to "ladder reset rumours" since everyday there are new ones.

I'll probably won't believe it when it's true :p

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Myrakh-2 said:
Also, don't forget to repair the Hellforge hammer to get better runes.

Don't use Meteor on Baalruns since it will only give 50% experience.

Leave the party in cowgames when someone attacks the king.

You have to have exactly yyy% MF to find item xxx. I can assure you that I found a Vipermagi with 258% MF, so if you need one, get 258% MF.

Always follow my advice.
Don't forget the click the gem in the chat before entering a game, the first shrine you'll encounter will be a gem shrine :D

(I actually tried that out for fun when I read this rumor, guess what, the first time I did it, only happened once though, it actually was a gem shrine, until the next game, I actually thought the rumor was true :rolleyes: )

Nethescurial

Diabloii.Net Member
IceWeazel said:
As a psychic I can guarantee this rumor to be true. Unfortunately you will die the day before that. Sorry!

"You're gonna eat a big bowl of chow mein and feel hungry real soon - I predict!"

-Sparks