Werewolf vs Werewolf :Vid:

Von Lazuli

Diabloii.Net Member
I think it is amusing watching the arguably two of the top wolves on the realm going at one another. As is clear from those videos, there is a surprising amount of skill in Fury versus Fury duels. Nice work both you and Ink, I will have to deliver some praise next time I see Geometric in the Grove.

He He... Green Jelly...

Laz

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
theredpredator said:
WHat weapon is he using? Looks like a dagger?

edit: The song inspired me to start on a wolfie as well.\
*mfbiatch if you need some basic items to hook you up :thumbsup:

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
KaythonXE said:
Needs no skill. You fight, that's it.
another troll, i rape ur hammerdin HI:azn:
edit: pm by kaython with another acc:

u know what? u fuking suck **** as well so dont blame someone else for being a troll u nig.

i totally owned ur wolf, ur wolf is a piece of sh!t, so as ur zealot. SO GO UNINSTALL NIG!

he sounds really mad right? then fun part is: i don't even have a zealot ^^^^^
try again :)

Yes Sir I Will

Diabloii.Net Member
nice mithril, definately cute. i think i have a ~400 ed quick 2soc FK somewhere if it hasn't expired. might throw shael+ed/ias in that for some 4 frame fury action.

Thoridian

Diabloii.Net Member
stoutewolf said:
another troll, i rape ur hammerdin HI:azn:
edit: pm by kaython with another acc:

u know what? u fuking suck **** as well so dont blame someone else for being a troll u nig.

i totally owned ur wolf, ur wolf is a piece of sh!t, so as ur zealot. SO GO UNINSTALL NIG!

he sounds really mad right? then fun part is: i don't even have a zealot ^^^^^
try again :)
Lol dont argue with him, he already proved that hes a mongoloid T.T Anyway gieb sexah gluvs plix?!/111

Btw. nice vid there and that vid inspired me to make a gg wolfie on sp lol 30k rabies 13k fury (7/4/4/4) and 11.5k (6/4/4/4) dmg 35k ar with angelics and maxblock with stormshield. Life: 9991 :D

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Thoridian said:
Lol dont argue with him, he already proved that hes a mongoloid T.T Anyway gieb sexah gluvs plix?!/111

Btw. nice vid there and that vid inspired me to make a gg wolfie on sp lol 30k rabies 13k fury (7/4/4/4) and 11.5k (6/4/4/4) dmg 35k ar with angelics and maxblock with stormshield. Life: 9991 :D
strange, i don't have that much life without prebuff while i have a perfect setup and im lvl 99 ^^

Thoridian

Diabloii.Net Member
stoutewolf said:
strange, i don't have that much life without prebuff while i have a perfect setup and im lvl 99 ^^
humm ill whisp u with my setup but im preety sure its cuz of that i use steelclash gloves on him for maxblock ^^ (less dex req)

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Thoridian said:
humm ill whisp u with my setup but im preety sure its cuz of that i use steelclash gloves on him for maxblock ^^ (less dex req)
meh ^^ could be the case yeah, i use them on my mage atm :laugh:

Thoridian

Diabloii.Net Member
Well my wolfie got like 100 or less base dex + 60 (anni torch and raven) and he's reaching max block with eld'd storm + steelclash gloves lol.

Btw try spirit monarch based sorc or nec with these gloves and go for maxblock :>

Btw2. get joo azz online today cause i gotta ask u some qestions