Werewolf vs Smiter :Rabie Strategy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Werewolf vs Smiter :Rabie Strategy:

I know some people have been waitin for this one , well here it is Werewolf vs a smiter 1vs1 good manner pk as far as attitude goes.:azn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXKDnWv3ipw

For most of the duels i was usin death web switch trick , initially have around 49k rabies when i bite with Greif pb + Stormsheild.

The reason for castin summon wolves contantly by me is too get a read on where he will show up when he desyncs , For expample if the wolves are barking i know he is close by or on me. (Pay attention too first duel and you will see that he was very good at Desycn Imho)
 

Caninja

Diabloii.Net Member
Another awesome vid! Keep them coming. Think I'm gonna stick with using rabies to kill them off. Have had alot more luck using rabies than trying to outrange them.
 

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Originally Posted by ToThePoint

yet more spam - 4 seperate vid threads in a few hours - 2 of them pure spam on different forums.
reported for Spam
 

Caninja

Diabloii.Net Member
2 quick questions for Kiba (or Stout):

1. Do you also use trang gloves with your bramble setup vs barbs, smiters, and wwsins?

2. I just got hold of a 270ed 44Res 3os Eth Tombreaver, is it worth zod'ing with 2 shaels to reach 6/4/4/4 fpa (or is 2x40/15 better for 7/4/4/4 fpa)?

Thanks in advance.
 

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Originally Posted by Caninja
2 quick questions for Kiba (or Stout):

1. Do you also use trang gloves with your bramble setup vs barbs, smiters, and wwsins?

2. I just got hold of a 270ed 44Res 3os Eth Tombreaver, is it worth zod'ing with 2 shaels to reach 6/4/4/4 fpa (or is 2x40/15 better for 7/4/4/4 fpa)?

Thanks in advance.
I use trangs Gloves with my Rabies setup for when i want some decent rabie damage vs stuff that i wont need a lot of frw against or have too chase.

As for the eth tomb your best bet is 2 ed/15ias jewels+zod , when i upgraded the shaels in my eth tomb too ed/ias jewels i never looked back.
 

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
ToThePoint said:
yet more spam - 4 seperate vid threads in a few hours - 2 of them pure spam on different forums.

It really seams like everyone but you likes watching these videos. I wonder why you dont enjoy them as well? Also it seams like this forum was a nice place to come to till you started showing up. I mean first time I saw you do something mean was when ink got kicked out. The second time was the first time you called these videos spam. Then you made jary cry. Granted that 3rd time wasnt really your fault. But still it just seams like your abiltitys in social interactions look a little lacking. And you really dont learn from your own mistakes. I dont know if you have trouble in showing compasion for others, or that you really dont care about other peoples feelings. Also I am reporting your post. Because I am basicly feed up of seeing you do these kinds of posts in this forum.

Great video wolfz once again you have shown us a new way to fight a different build. This time you did it ver what looks like a very diffacult person to duel vers. I too have been seeing a more in genral doing better with a 1 handed weapon ver a smite build because I can get away and they tend to use charge to get close to me. :thumbsup:
 

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
nice ones

1 tip though: use your range advantage :wink3:

strange that the smiter doesnt use smite though when u walk away :azn:
 

HuggieTheBear

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice video! Is your wolf on europe, east or west? I quit playing my druids on east because rabies does notta there with all the bm (fury does 10 times better, though not vs smiters). Actually, the only 2 char types I ever really had a problem with were Bonemancers and bm smiters. Have any video's on dueling tactics on them?

Alright, thanks for the cool dueling video.
 

ToThePoint

Diabloii.Net Member
xpumafangx said:
It really seams like everyone but you likes watching these videos. I wonder why you dont enjoy them as well? Also it seams like this forum was a nice place to come to till you started showing up. I mean first time I saw you do something mean was when ink got kicked out. The second time was the first time you called these videos spam. Then you made jary cry. Granted that 3rd time wasnt really your fault. But still it just seams like your abiltitys in social interactions look a little lacking. And you really dont learn from your own mistakes. I dont know if you have trouble in showing compasion for others, or that you really dont care about other peoples feelings. Also I am reporting your post. Because I am basicly feed up of seeing you do these kinds of posts in this forum.

Great video wolfz once again you have shown us a new way to fight a different build. This time you did it ver what looks like a very diffacult person to duel vers. I too have been seeing a more in genral doing better with a 1 handed weapon ver a smite build because I can get away and they tend to use charge to get close to me. :thumbsup:
the fact that you have or have not seen me means little as i have been posting here years now.
i have no probelms with the videos but why a new thread for each one? why also post the same video on pvp forum? why give no actual info? mainly it just some random idiot teleporting into shift fury - nothing is ever actually new here but each time it needs a new thread.
there is msn pics thread and EIGHT seperate video threads of random idiots dying and then the exact same things again on pvp forum. What qualifies them to have TWO threads each?

You think i am not nice well bleh, want me to start making a new thread each time i disagree with someone?
New thread : for attention of puma with regards spam.

or... i could just post in a relevant thread in much the same way as all of these vids could be posted in one 'video pk of randoms compilation thread' and others could post their vids there too - want me and every random to post screens of stuff and vids in new threads?
only kiba? i see ..awrooo
 

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
ToThePoint said:
the fact that you have or have not seen me means little as i have been posting here years now.
i have no probelms with the videos but why a new thread for each one? why also post the same video on pvp forum? why give no actual info? mainly it just some random idiot teleporting into shift fury - nothing is ever actually new here but each time it needs a new thread.
there is msn pics thread and EIGHT seperate video threads of random idiots dying and then the exact same things again on pvp forum. What qualifies them to have TWO threads each?

You think i am not nice well bleh, want me to start making a new thread each time i disagree with someone?
New thread : for attention of puma with regards spam.

or... i could just post in a relevant thread in much the same way as all of these vids could be posted in one 'video pk of randoms compilation thread' and others could post their vids there too - want me and every random to post screens of stuff and vids in new threads?
only kiba? i see ..awrooo
You know what...I have to agree with TTP on this. Maybe not this thread...it's a bit special compared to others, seeing as alot of ppl want smiter strategies, but they made that new live gallery for a reason...maybe the pk videos could be grouped, like the screen shots were...

IMC :grin:
 

GreyGhost

Banned
In the OP's defense, he's not some random idiot. He's regarded as the best WW dueler on several forums, so people are interested in his strategy and advice.

@TTP: If you don't like it, don't click the threads and don't post/reply. You make more of statement by ignoring the OP than by spamming and insulting people.

@Elohim: In the future you can avoid this controversy by creating one thread in either the Druid or PvP forum and updating regularly with video clips. I'm sure other Fury/Rabies PvPers will appreciate what you contribute to these forums.
 

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
ToThePoint said:
the fact that you have or have not seen me means little as i have been posting here years now.
i have no probelms with the videos but why a new thread for each one? why also post the same video on pvp forum? why give no actual info? mainly it just some random idiot teleporting into shift fury - nothing is ever actually new here but each time it needs a new thread.
there is msn pics thread and EIGHT seperate video threads of random idiots dying and then the exact same things again on pvp forum. What qualifies them to have TWO threads each?

You think i am not nice well bleh, want me to start making a new thread each time i disagree with someone?
New thread : for attention of puma with regards spam.

or... i could just post in a relevant thread in much the same way as all of these vids could be posted in one 'video pk of randoms compilation thread' and others could post their vids there too - want me and every random to post screens of stuff and vids in new threads?
only kiba? i see ..awrooo
Reported for spam
 

Cdnexpat

Diabloii.Net Member
ToThePoint said:
the fact that you have or have not seen me means little as i have been posting here years now.
i have no probelms with the videos but why a new thread for each one? why also post the same video on pvp forum? why give no actual info? mainly it just some random idiot teleporting into shift fury - nothing is ever actually new here but each time it needs a new thread.
there is msn pics thread and EIGHT seperate video threads of random idiots dying and then the exact same things again on pvp forum. What qualifies them to have TWO threads each?

You think i am not nice well bleh, want me to start making a new thread each time i disagree with someone?
New thread : for attention of puma with regards spam.

or... i could just post in a relevant thread in much the same way as all of these vids could be posted in one 'video pk of randoms compilation thread' and others could post their vids there too - want me and every random to post screens of stuff and vids in new threads?
only kiba? i see ..awrooo
Post reported.
 

Kiba

Diabloii.Net Member
Until a mod pms me or tells me that im doin somthin wrong by makin threads for videos im gonna continue too make Video Threads seein as there is no harm in it aside from few gettin annoyed of multiple threads.

People are enyjoying the videos i think and that makes me happy that i can some what entertain.

Reason i wont make one thread dedicated too vids is beacuse i imagine the thread would grow in page sizes and no one would like too dig through all the pages lookin for links + when i make new thread they know its a new video.(Picture thread is different story)
 

Lyrs

Diabloii.Net Member
Posting these threads keeps the Druid and PVP forums moderately alive and interesting. Afterall, it's not the same as the East trade forum where you'd bump other threads into the 2nd page if you make a new one.

Anyway, good duels. How about a video with Fury + knockback?
 

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
You know I dont even think I have to argue with missedthepoint any more. The other posters have only shown me that what he said is pointless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top