Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Werewolf need to comeback with a vengance

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by arlington, Jun 30, 2008.

1. arlington

arlington IncGamers Member

Werewolf need to comeback with a vengance

I just really want to see a wolf with the new graphics and he/she needs to have skills that a wolf really should have.

Like wolf howl, a skill that sends dread into near by monsters paralyzing them in fear and making them easy pickings.

Or a conversion attack that makes it so you can turn monsters into your wolf pack the way if you're bitten by a werewolf, you change into a werewolf.

Fury needs to have more than just the left to right swipes we say in d2. But from what I saw of the barbarians basic hit attack, we have nothing to worry about.
    But they have to make it so fury really does like like a werewolf being furious at you and making it so you feel sorry for whatever monster or player is a target of that attack:thumbup:

Give werewolves a projectile attack like claw shots or acid pee even.

Basically, I want it so that when you choose to be a werewolf, you're a werewolf and you can forget that you are also a human being.

No teleport in wolf form? No problem, a werewolf is a creature of the night so why not have shadow shifting or something like that? The werewolf is able to move from shadow to shadow coming up from behind enemies and getting in the first hit. That would be awesome.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: