werewolf need help

IAM_NADA

Diabloii.Net Member
werewolf need help

I just made my werewolf char yesterday.
I don't know how about i should put on my stats and skills

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Unfortunately the FAQ was lost, but here's a basic outline for a cliche Werewolf:

20 Fury
20 Werewolf
20 Lycanthropy
20 Oak Sage (or Heart of Wolverine)
Rest in Feral Rage or minions

Stats:
~200-250 Strength
Dex enough for Max Block (or base if two-hander)
Rest in Vitality

-or-

Strength enough for gear
Dex enough for Max Block (or base if two-hander)
Rest in Vitality

Good luck!

Kaze

Diabloii.Net Member
200 - 250 str u mean with items on or base? 150 str base is too low for being 2 handed and using oak sage?

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
With items I meant. With two-handers sometimes it pays to go full on strength even. Forgo the Vitality and Dexterity and do nothing but Strength, and then get some good Feral Rage going and a few leech items, and Oak Sage.

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm making the same thing right now, tried the no dex thing, dosen't work for me as I try to maintain a 90% hit.

IAM_NADA

Diabloii.Net Member
i'm the same person who asked about werewolf question..
how should i put on my stats? 2 str + 2 dex and 1 vitality?

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
For me, I don't use points as soon as I get them. I just leave them there until I found myself dosen't do well in particular area, then I put enough points in to solve it, and save the rest.

proudfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
NSX has the right idea there, basically. There shouldn't be a system to putting the points on, because you should be using them as they're needed.

I usually put them on in 5 point batches. If I need Strength for an item, I add Strength. If I need to maintain my blocking, I add Dex. If I'm doing fine at the moment, thank you, I add Vitality.