Were there changes to the forum?

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
Were there changes to the forum?

I was just wondering, since I cain't access the "Diablo" red backround anymore. The other ones are nice, but I was wondering if there was any way to get back to the classic diablo color?

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't get the old school red one either, I'm sticking with "Sacred" as a replacement, since it has the same theme for what threads I've read/posted in/are new etc...

It's a bummer though, I liked the red forum skin.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
I figured out how to get red back. Just go into user cp, options, and choose "use forum default."

W00t red forums are teh pwnage.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
You guys get to choose backgrounds? Damn you pals! Well, I still have the red background.
I'm no yellow and I can choose. You just have to be on Gaile's "Special" list.

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
Er? how do u choose. I doubt there a Gaile special list...
Oh, but she does.

Actually, following Suggestive Name's directions should work.

Raft Boy

Diabloii.Net Member
piff said:
Actually, following Suggestive Name's directions should work.
Oddly enough, I already had that default setting as my, uh, default. Clicking the User CP got it to work though.

Weird. :scratch:

-Rafty

Akira

Freet said:
I bet he doesn't know the secret handshake either. :)

Shhh! Next thing you know he's going to find out about the secret password to the clubhouse behind the schoolyard!

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
*does secret handshake and says password* Get out the cards, guys, I've got the chips.

nnndave

Diabloii.Net Member
ZeppelinAngel said:
the forums have not changed nnndave, this is what they look like when you're sober :)

edit: damn it kow
Wait, are you saying there ARENT supposed to be flying fishermen and exploding oranges animating the backround at all times?????!??!?

:eek: