Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

wepon speed on ww

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by elvenswordman, Nov 3, 2006.

1. elvenswordman

elvenswordman IncGamers Member

wepon speed on ww

I just wanna to know for sure:

If my ww sin uses a nat's claw as second claw (weapon speed: 0 - 40 = -40); then my 'chaos' claw can be a war fist with no ias (weapon speed: 10) that my ww will reach the 4 frame (WSM: [-40 + 10]/2 = -15). Is this right??

2. elvenswordman

Looks like i've not seens mods on chaos runeword (35 ias). Well, it only makes things better for my char:

WSM: [-40 + (10-35)]/2 = -32,5...

I'm just not sure if i should calculate average WSM or use them individually...

3. psych

psych IncGamers Member

Each claw individually should reach -34(WSM + WIAS) so your warfist won't make the cut, but nat's claw is good for the fastest attack speed.

4. elvenswordman

Ok, i'm trying to optimize weapon speed and damage... And, i want that my chaos have + to this skills: Death sentry (so i wont need to spent 5 points to get 1 DS point), Dragon Flight and Mind Blast.

I got a good feral claw to make the runeword (+2 DS, +3 DF, +3 wepon block), and besides weapon speed is -20 (-55 after runeword), average base damage is only 37,5.... So, what if i get a swayyah (base stats: weapon speed -10, average damage 45,5), i guess it will get the job done? Or should i stop lookng and go for my feral??

5. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

I don't know if it's typos, but there are a few things that are off in your list. War Fists only get 2 sockets, so you cannot use them for Chaos. Suwayyahs are 0 wsm, not -10.

As psych said, each one is individual for WW.

6. elvenswordman

Oh, hadn't notice the 2 soc max on war fist... And swayyahs wsm too...

So both swayyah and scissors swayyah have same average damage (45,5) and wsm (0)...

I still dont know if i make a chaos on my feral or continue looking for a good swayyah (or scissors swayyah) for it.

7. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

Unless I remember incorrectly, any existing Chaos runeword will reach the last BP.

8. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

What do you want to use it for? DS is mostly a PvM thing. Most people say that teleport is better than DF. WB is always good though.

9. elvenswordman

U got it right: it isnt for pvp: I want DS for pvm, i want DF just for the fun of it (i wont use nigma: i'll use nat's set instead).

10. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

Awesome, sounds like fun. :)

The one thing Nat's set will be hard for is the complete lack of CB. The only place you can get it is on gloves, and then only 10%.

11. WhiteAlien

WhiteAlien Banned

assasins are not barbars, they are too weak to do powerfull crushing blow :grin:

except those few girls who go to gim to get some muscles, so they can do 10% CB :hang:

12. elvenswordman

Well, for this gear, you are right... But i got another sin (kick) wearing Guillaume's face, an upped Gore riders, a nice +2 to martial arts +3 life leech +10% 'cb' crafted blood glove, and a 'ber'ed upped Tuc's... She's dealing 80% crushing blow in each DTalon kick.... Would you say that she uses steroids????

13. ilkori

ilkori IncGamers Member

Mind over matter. =D

14. elvenswordman

Just changed my gear with this very sin:

upped 'ber' Tuc's -----> zerker last wish (67%);

I could keep the Gui face to get over 100% cb, but i decided to change entire equipment.... She now looks like this:

'Um' Tal's mask;
    Scarab Husk Fortitude (perfect);
    Zerker 'Last Wish';
    'PDiamond' SS;
    Angelic amy;
    Angelic ring;
    Raven Frost;
    String of ears;
    upped Gore Riders.

I like a lot tal mask because of its resists and awesome dual leech!

The only problem: I could equip it all because of tuc's and gui face +str, but after that, the only thing allowing me to stay with gear on is +30 str on SS... The char has 125 str and pre requisites are 156 for both shield and boots... So, after SS bonus and a +4 str charm, i get 159 str... I can use gear, but other players see me wearing no shield or weapon... If i die, i have to wear +str gear and then pick um my body, so i can equip it again... And that's a pain.... The char is now lvl 90, and i do not have free stats points to use... =(