Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Well, that's a nice gamble ;)

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Baboon, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Baboon

Baboon IncGamers Member

Well, that's a nice gamble ;)

I'm playing ladder hardcore for about 3 weeks. I have a level 50 assassin and went to play some necromancers. I don't have any useful unique, just some runeword stuff like Stealth and Lore.

However, I do have some nice rares for low level which my current level 15 necro is wearing. Resists are almost maxed already, which is quite an accomplishment IMO ;)

My worst item are my gloves, 16% to lightning resist magic heavy gloves. I found about 30K while doing the sewer quest and decided to start gambling. I click on some heavy gloves and think, jeez that's a lot mods for a rare. Then, hey, it's Bloodfist :)

I love it when you get an item that fits perfectly with your char :)

edit: sp

2. Panders

Panders IncGamers Member

Very nice gamble. =) Congrats.

3. Ratel-OWNS-Ity

Ratel-OWNS-Ity IncGamers Member

yeah pretty nice. Wish I got something nice gambeling. I have spent over 10mill gambeling on rings and ammies. Nothing good yet

4. BaNiSeR

BaNiSeR IncGamers Member

cool, i love gambling! sofar ive found 2 uniques from gheed, perfict dwarf star, and tearhaunch :p

id much rather have a bloodfist than my silly old boots though!

as far as you spending 10 milion, thats nothing :) just keep at it and you will get what is coming to ya lol ive probably gambled upwards of 200 million on a rough guess that im pulling out of my butt

5. NeoSolidSnake

NeoSolidSnake IncGamers Member

gambling wnever a good thing for me, when i used to do nm council runs with my barb, getting 500k gold every run, with dur3 as well..

gamble amulets and rings mostly, 99% magic, and 1%rare and 0%unique/set so far..

ohh well...

6. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

congratulations, very nice and useful gamble! BF are one of my favorite gloves... very easy to get, ias, very high life, just some very nice gloves overall.

7. CoonerTheRed

CoonerTheRed IncGamers Member

really? i thought i was getting rares much more frequently than that... maybe 1 in 7? most of them aren't great rares, but once in a while i hit a nice one...

picked up a plated belt the other day with 28 fire res, 30 light res, a bit of fhr and life tossed in... definitely made me happy

8. Ratel-OWNS-Ity

Ratel-OWNS-Ity IncGamers Member

Well at 11million gold spent on just amulets alone I gambled a Highlords ammy today.

9. Kim

Kim Banned

newbs

i gambled many cool rings/amus/boots on priv .06 server 1.10 rares suck noobs :clap: :clap:

10. Elu's Might

Elu's Might IncGamers Member

A note that is VERY useful to gamblers like you :) I dont gamble that much, but this might help you guys.

Gheed, having 10-15 % reduced price from vendors WORKS on gambling. So, with 15 % Lower Price Gheed would reduce a Ring price to gamble from 50k to ~40k. Try this, it saves money = more gambles :)

11. Hex

Hex IncGamers Member

Bleh i've spent of 38 million in gambling. A low dwarf star and a 7/6 dual leech ring with ar,res,life :thumbsup: