Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Well it's the second and last time...

Discussion in 'Druid' started by TheBassman, Oct 6, 2006.

1. TheBassman

TheBassman IncGamers Member

Well it's the second and last time...

Well it's been fun but today I sold my Diablo 2 CDs and many other games to the pawn shop a few blocks away...

I'm officially done with Diablo, it's time to move on...

It seemed fitting to submit it into the druid forum since I've spent alot of my time here...

I'm going to give my account away to anyone who needs it, and give me a reason... whether it be for something you contributed in the druid forum or in this forum in general or some other reason why you should have my account.
    It's filled with really good gear, nothing too huge but alot of SOJs and mostly melee gear.

Thanks in advance to anyone who participates in this thread, and I'll pick the winner later on today...

Also I have an extra DII LOD CD key that I would like to giveaway to anyone who is without one... Sorry if this is against the rules. :grin:

~LesC

2. RealmOftheWolf

RealmOftheWolf IncGamers Member

lol hopefully this one will last ive quit many times. sorry to see you go.
    Im new to the druid forum and druid in general.Long time nec fanatic and newly turned druid lol. (not "rich" on ladder) ill take anythin on ladder to help towards my fury/rabies druid .

good luck for the future tho
    :wave: :hanky:

3. Queen Mebd

Queen Mebd IncGamers Member

Shame to see you go, but it sounds like this time's for good, eh? Here's a little poem by one of my favorite sufi poets, Sulami, which I think is befitting of this occasion (heck, it's decent people like you and a few others that got me posting in the druid forum after being a long time reader):

If you part from us,
    may you be lead to beautiful places.

If you shall return,
    you are always welcome.

When you go,
    do not fear that we will ever forget you.

When you do return,
    never feel that we will ever have enough of you.

Best of luck to you,
    ~Suf

4. Verashiden

Verashiden IncGamers Member

:(

Well, I suppose this time comes sooner or later, eh? Sad to see you go, Sir.

At any rate. Although this is suppose to be for good. I'd recommend having someone hold your account for you or keep it active. I dunno, it just seems that giving it away like this is going to do nothing but drag all the leechers into here and have them cry until they get "uber gearz for wolfzor!!1". The thought of that makes me sick and the last thing I'd want is for someone to run around with your account name talking like a noob and discrediting all the work you've done on it.

That's my two cents though. If you do give it away though I hope it's to someone who will keep the honor of it alive :).

See you when I see you!

Verashiden

5. eatabigfategg

eatabigfategg Banned

I will probably be banned as a returned member and have to make another account again for this but:

You will be missed. You have been a great contributer to both the druid forum and good mannered, legit melee duels on battle.net as well. Drop by to hang out here some, and dude, for chrissakes add me to AIM - TreesInFlames or [email protected] for my msn.

If you get bored you can always return to the forums in an attempt to outspam ash!

Much love and respect for a true druid brother,

~InkAndDagger

6. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

Never been attracted to the Druid forum.. only druid I had was a windy in 1.10. Though I have seen you around here and there. Mm my time is coming soon too, a year so at University, not gonna play this then.

I feel I have learned and benefited much from this forum rather than me contributing to it. but me likes free food so gieb me soj. I look at the posts above and I don't know if people are claiming stuff, whatever.

Cya later. Have fun in rl. ^^

7. zuriel

zuriel IncGamers Member

Hello there,
    I'm not sure if you've already given away your account or not, but I thought I'd try my luck anyway.
    What have I contributed to the druid community? Rather little. I'm a casual player, getting in whatever time I can on a fun game... I've recently started a rabies/fury druid, but don't really have the gear to support it. I would certainly appreciate anything at all.

cheers

8. naturebunns

naturebunns IncGamers Member

I've always wanted a NL account to duel people with

and a west account would finally allow me to duel and have fun with a few of the resident duelers on this board

9. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

Bye LesC.
    I've traded with you a couple times and you're a pretty cool guy. Really enjoyed the couple times we chatted in the WTFOT. :wave:

As for your accounts, I'm not sure what exactly you want me to say, but I could use some playthings. Probably upgrade a few chars or something, or maybe browse through the druid guides and see what builds look fun and try to work off that. :wink3:

Sad to see you go. Be sure to pay the WTFOT a visit every now and then. Cheers.

10. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

Dont give it away really...Give it to ink, and let him deal it fairly to newcommers to the grove and people in need as they come. I think that would be the best bet...and it would greatly enchance the community. Plus, you'd leave you mark:wink3:. BTW, what happened to you girlfriend playing? If I may ask.

IMC :grin: Best Wishes Les.

11. TheBassman

I'll be lurking in the OTs for sure, and following SDs progress when he returns.

I'd definately like to give it to someone who is considering building a werewolf, The 100+/25+ AR/Life GCs, perfect jalals, near perfect EBOTDZ... ETC, ETC, ETC... seem good for such a build :laugh:

I'm going to be finishing my Fury druid guide and I'll most likely ask some assistance of the veteran druids and all druids for that matter.

This game has claimed too much of my time as is, and it can keep that time but the rest of my time is for me and my girlfriend, :wink3:

@Evrae: you were my first trade on these forums, I think it was for a perfect UP'd WWS if I'm not mistaken...

I'll start catching up in the WTFOT.

No one can quit D2 cold turkey but WTFOT is always a good place to get my fix...

The account is up for grabs to anyone on the druid forums who is trusted and is going to build a wolf...

Have at 'er guys if this thing doesn't go soon it'll probably go to someone who's posted a ton and helped others...

I'd also like to give the account to someone who has helped promote wolves and who would like to see the BvC craze bite the dust and is helpnig with that also :grin:

@IM: I was thinking of donating it to the Wolf Pack which is my top option... My girlfriend is actually a year older then I, and she is in university studying to become an architect... Her Success > My games. And I need to start taking some university courses during my Grade 12 for engineering and get a head start so I can finish my engineering courses before she finishes her Architectural classes,:brainiac:

~LesC

12. Kiba

Kiba IncGamers Member

2 people i know of who can distribute the gear out evenly between werewolves would be xpumafangx and ink .

13. TheBassman

I PM'd puma. The Wolfpacks new members will have some starting gear.

If puma does and most likely will deicde to take my account for the good of the pack and sell all the really highend perfect gear for starter druid items and PvM gear for starters I think it could help a lot of druids...

BTW... it's all NL

~LesC

14. IMCanadian

IMCanadian IncGamers Member

Well good luck with university and best wishes les. I'm sure your gear will be put to good use in the grove. I thought the bvc craze was over? Smiterz now? Soon to be DayDreamers! As long as I can get ppl to use that name :wink3:. We'll miss you les. Peace and good luck!

IMC :grin:

15. TheBassman

I won't be gone from the forums, I'll be throwing in my 0.02$ once in awhile.

The forums is like the nicotine patch for D2.

~LesC

16. Kirah

Kirah IncGamers Member

Awwwooooooooo!!!! (plaintive wail) LesC, you're outta here??

Say it ain't so... Ah well... reality often rudely intrudes upon our diablo lives. Good luck Sir to both your and your better half! You will be missed!

Kirah

17. Valvolux

Valvolux IncGamers Member

Bye LesC, it takes a strong person to break the d2 habit, best of luck with life.

18. TheBassman

It doesn't take a strong person, it just takes a good reason... and thanks to everyone who made the forums so enjoyable, and I hope you continue to do so for as long as I stick around. :grin:

PM'd puma btw... so the account is officially in his hands, hope he can help atleast a few wolves...

~LesC

19. Verashiden

Verashiden IncGamers Member

LesC, you're still gonna be on the forums so don't say good bye! Say "I'm retired now". Silly old people :p.

20. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

YeS!
    This saves me the trouble of slowly finding/hunting you do- err... I mean...

Goodbye.