Well Hello there

-.kreizi.-

Diabloii.Net Member
Well Hello there

just noticed : Currently Active Users 42 (30 members & 12 guests)

we got 12 guests here, now i wonder what are they looking here :) and how can we help you, feel free to become meber of one of the bests forums that is out there/here :) :clap: :teeth:

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
yup yup, you're all welcome, we don't bite...too hard anyway :D

Also you don't get the chance of blaming Durf for everything if you don't join, nor the free drinks at the EMB...

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
:wave: hi guest and welcome to the SPF :wave:

i hope u enjoy your stay and become a member of this proud forum asap, cause as borlag stated, there is nothing as sweet as blaming Durf for everything bad in this world :teeth:

Huorn

Diabloii.Net Member
And the best thing is: You can even blame Durf for all the good things! That's right, upon joining the forums you have access to the universal blameity (see also Story time with a twist).

So come on, come all, join us here at the SPF! :evil:

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, a greeting to all those guests and lurkers. As a former (long-time) lurker myself, I can definitely recommend that you all go to the effort of joining - it's a lot more fun and addictive when you can participate in the conversations.

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
So it's Durf's fault that all these nice folks haven't joined.

And it'll be Durf's fault when they do.

Isn't that some kind of circular logic? :scratch:

Ashlen

Diabloii.Net Member
So it's Durf's fault that all these nice folks haven't joined.

And it'll be Durf's fault when they do.

Isn't that some kind of circular logic?
Guess that means Durf is a walking Catch-22?? Can I blame Durf for the confusion?

fishman

Diabloii.Net Member
As a longtime guest/lurker on this and other sites, I can attest to this one being the best by far. And that's before you even consider that you get to blame Durf for everything. :uhhuh: