Welcome

ryanhutson

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome

Hi I would like to say hi to everyone here at the SPF I have been an on and off user of diabloii.net linked forums, but this is my first foray into SP. A little about ymself, I am a plebe at West Point, USMA and play D2 in my "free time." My main is currently a 78 P/B Necro in act 2 Hell.

On a slightly different note my roommate also plays (just started actually) and is making his first druid. It is at lvl 32 right now and he is asking me for a decent weapon. I am unfamiliar with 1.10 items and what items a druid would use. If anyone has any ideas/ spare items for him that would be greatly apprciated.

Thank you all for your time.

Ryan

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum! :)

Druid weapons... if it's a Were-Druid, you'll be looking for something with decent damage and attack speed. If it's an elemental Druid or a Summoner, any Club type with +skills is a good start.

factotum

Diabloii.Net Member
Once he hits level 45, if he's a melee Druid he can't do much better than a Ribcracker quarterstaff--huge damage, massive IAS, and Crushing Blow as well!

TekkaZeroX

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the spf! :wave:

Ribcracker is a wonderful item for druids. They can really do some damage with the weapon, especially when it is updated to elite status.

ryanhutson

Diabloii.Net Member
what is the trade value of a ribcracker. I am going to try and get one for my friend. Also, what is the best place to find one in the game? Thanks.

Ryan

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Welcome to the SPF! Have your roommate stop by as well, and have a cold one (or two!) at the EMB.

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Greetings, Ryan, and welcome to our forums. Please remember to read the FAQs and behave in front of our elite uniques.

Feel free to drop by at the local forum bar, the EMB, for a quiet drink or two - the first one's on me. :drink:

Enjoy your time here.