Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Weird zeal peculiarity/bug?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by huangfusong, May 18, 2008.

1. huangfusong

huangfusong IncGamers Member

Weird zeal peculiarity/bug?

Doing an untwinked zealadin, and was having a bit of trouble with Nightmare until Diablo.

Was using a rare warhammer with some life leech and other good mods, but it had this nasty habit of zeal not initiating. Usually whenever I engaged a new monster pack, he would just do a normal swing until I got swarmed or jiggled around a bit. This was with zeal selected and plenty of mp. I could tell it was a normal swing because the sound effect changed.

Diablo dropped a bloodletter, and the problem disappeared entirely. I don't know what's wrong with the damned thing. It's like I was close enough to swing, but not to zeal (since it usually worked once I was in the middle of the pack)

2. Thirteenth

Thirteenth IncGamers Member

Re: Weird zeal peculiarity/bug?

Ive had that i think, its generally that a monster is close enough when i click but moves while i swing so that the hit misses.

Only ever happens if a monster isnt already attacking me. If the range of your weapon is low then it may happen more often.

3. Kabob

Kabob IncGamers Member

It's a video only glitch. You'll notice that you swing once yet you'll leech life 5x and they'll take damage for every hit. The glitch has been around as long as I can remember, happened all the time in 1.09.

4. huangfusong

huangfusong IncGamers Member

Thanks. I noticed it does indeed sometimes happen with the bloodletter, but its not as noticeable as with my normal speed warhammer. Sometimes its useful (to take out a boss monster in the middle of the pack and remove his aura), but not reliable enough to count on.