Weird thing just happened to me...

SeDnA

Diabloii.Net Member
Weird thing just happened to me...

I was in this trade game... so this pally offered some stuff for my item and he said his buddy was comin... i said ok... the next second i pressed 'p'... there was only me and this other necro in the game... i pressed 'm' and checked the whole message log... i only saw him joining... but not leaving... when i tried /whois his nick... and his account... he wasnt online... was i dreaming? or wad? i dont drink so i wasnt drunk...

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
SeDnA said:
I was in this trade game... so this pally offered some stuff for my item and he said his buddy was comin... i said ok... the next second i pressed 'p'... there was only me and this other necro in the game... i pressed 'm' and checked the whole message log... i only saw him joining... but not leaving... when i tried /whois his nick... and his account... he wasnt online... was i dreaming? or wad? i dont drink so i wasnt drunk...
Well seems like he forced a disconnection, not sure why though. You can do this by left clicking on a quest item while holding ctrl in a tradescreen with a npc.

Diab

Diabloii.Net Member
SeDnA said:
mmm... how do u do that? quest item?
He just explained it to you. I don't think it can get much simpler than that. Try a horadric cube as the quest item.

Dawnmaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Diabolico x64 said:
He just explained it to you. I don't think it can get much simpler than that. Try a horadric cube as the quest item.
I'll try to explain it in a suitable example then :D

Place your horadric cube (or wirts leg) in your inventory, go to act1, walk to Charsi and left-click on her (with your left mouse button), choose the option 'trade' (again with your left mouse button). Now press and hold down ctrl (the left-down key on your keyboard) and left click (with your left mouse button) on the horadric cube (or wirts leg).

Wanne see me simplify it even more? :rolleyes: