Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Weird screenshot issue.

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by forbidenorc, Aug 24, 2010.

1. forbidenorc

forbidenorc IncGamers Member

Weird screenshot issue.

I just started playing again recently after getting my HDD with my save files working. So I installed the game, downloaded RWM and updated to 1.13. Now everything is working fine except whenever I take a screenshot, the screenshot I just took pops up on my screen whenever I load. To clarify, the ss I just took replaces the loading screen for a few seconds when I load something. This wouldn't be much of a problem but it seems to delay my game from loading. Anyone ever encounter this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Edit: Oh ya I'm using Windows 7 x64 in case that helps.

2. Millipede

Millipede IncGamers Member

Re: Weird screenshot issue.

mine does it too but only for a split second when i exit a game. i use vista. have no clue why it does that though... just thought id share my exp too so youre not all alone :p

3. tavaritz

tavaritz Banned

I think that the OS is showing what's on the clipboard. Windows saves the screencapture always on the clipboard for pasting.

I actually didn't know that the screenshots are saved in the starting directory. I always thought that it was just a normal screencapture that has to be pasted in a picture handling program and then saved.

4. BuFa

BuFa IncGamers Member

Hmm, try changing the hotkey for screen to something other than printscreen.

Printscreen is the default windows key to throw the current screen (whatever it may be) into the clipboard, but perhaps if you take screenies with something else, like F12 or whatever, it won't happen anymore.

Cheers!

5. forbidenorc

forbidenorc IncGamers Member

Awesome that fixed it, cant believe I didn't think of that, thanks man.