Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Weird Maps

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Thirty-Thirty, May 4, 2005.

1. Thirty-Thirty

Thirty-Thirty IncGamers Member

Weird Maps

My Aldur Fire-Claws Werebear, Wesley, was making his way through the jungles outside Kurast on Nightmare. Having found the Spider Forest waypoint at a termination of the area, he meandered back through the Great Marsh, in a bid to find the Flayer Jungle.

But there was no route.

I searched for about twenty minutes, but there was no link between the Spider Forest/Great Marsh and Flayer Jungle. Also, the Great Marsh had two gold chests. Eventually, I started up in Normal and then returned to Nightmare, which gave a nice seed. (Spider Forest waypoint right next to Gidbinn and Dungeon.)

So was I imagining things? Do weird errors like this occur? I almost always get a link between the Spider Forest and Flayer Jungle, but no link at all?

2. corax

corax IncGamers Member

it happens from time to time.

occurs in the far oasis fairly often. and ive had it happen to me in the act 3 sewers. there was no lvl 2.

3. DeathMaster

DeathMaster IncGamers Member

I think there are "always" two gold chests, at least for me.

The map is just bad luck, it happens from time to time. I had one map with only almost invisible path (and only path) to flayer jungle, sometimes you need to search behind trees...

4. Masas

Masas IncGamers Member

My countess running marathon started quite succesfully - Ist, Lem, Fal and Ko. If such results keep up, I'll cube the Ohm in no time ( :lol: I wish).
    EDIT: I'm infinitely sorry, this post should have gone to the wednesday thread.
    By the way I just got myself a Pul! My countess map is the pwnage.

5. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

erhmm...Congratulations Masas:)

As if the Jungles weren't tedious enough:( I've tried it a couple of times too, spend hours searching for the entrance and finally quitting and then you have to go through it all once again.

6. Derrick1001

Derrick1001 IncGamers Member

I've had this same thing happen to me, but it was a long time ago. I thought I was just crazy :)

7. HBeachBabe

HBeachBabe IncGamers Member

remember that you don't always have to go through the Great Marsh. sometimes the spider forest connects directly to the Flayer Jungle