Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Weird circlet

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Harby, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Harby

Harby IncGamers Member

Weird circlet

I recently got a weird rare circlet with stats : +2 sorc skills, 7ll, 6ml and +10 life. Does this thing has any real value ? The only possible use i could think of it is for an melee sorc or something. Anyway ... waiting for comments :)

2. YJP

YJP IncGamers Member

dude we have trade value forums for this. Go post there and someone will help you.

~YJP~

3. Sessily

Sessily IncGamers Member

YJP - there's no reason for you to have posted that; if a moderator feels that this thread contains unsuitable content then they will handle it, it's not up to you to be the avatar of justice. You could've at least post a link as well. -_-;

And anyway, he didn't even ask what trade value it had, he asked if it was useful.

-_-;

4. Gaile

Gaile ArenaNet Community Relations Manager

Hold up on the "helpful advice," please. This member is not asking for a value, he is asking if it has value, and how it might be used. There is a major difference between "How many runes can I get" and "how best may I use this item."

Please be a little more patient and allow free-form discussions. Even a softening of your comment with the same message would have been better than the cold shoulder you gave to a perfectly-reasonable question.

5. Harby

Harby IncGamers Member

Like Sessily and Gaile said I am not asking for trade value. I just want to hear opinions about possible usability. And I posted here, on sorc forum because it's a sorc related item. I didn't mean to cause trouble :(

6. niomosy

niomosy IncGamers Member

It would definitely be of interest to Enchantress's. If you haven't noticed, there are several of us, myself included, playing them these days. Enchant now gives a nice AR boost making it a pretty nice party skill as well.

If you're considering using it, an Enchantress is the way to go. It will be quite useful for that with the leech and +2 skills.