Weird Barbarian BO Weapon Choice.

BierWiser

Diabloii.Net Member
Weird Barbarian BO Weapon Choice.

I have no idea what the weapon was, and I asked to see it, but the guy signed off. I was only curious of what it was. He used a two handed axe or maul as his secondary weapon, and for his BOs. I don't know if the weapon was good or not because he had some attributes that made him look bad, even though he was level 90.

1. Died around three times in a Chaos run, he might not have cared.
2. He used two swords, not axes.

Here's a screenshot. http://bierwiser.smert.net/Other/BarbarianWeapon.jpg

What do you guys think?

BierWiser

Diabloii.Net Member
[exile] said:
Maybe a CtA maul?
Hmm, could be, max BO of 4, though. But like I said, this guy might not be as good as he seems. He did pretty well when he wasn't iron maiden'd. XD

SSoG

Diabloii.Net Member
Probably dual-echoings. Any melee weapons except for wands/scepters/staffs/class-specifics are capable of spawning with up to +3 Warcries as a prefix, which means you could use an echoing throwing knife and an echoing decapitator as your BO weapons, if you so choose.

Mr Pato

Diabloii.Net Member
SSoG said:
Probably dual-echoings. Any melee weapons except for wands/scepters/staffs/class-specifics are capable of spawning with up to +3 Warcries as a prefix, which means you could use an echoing throwing knife and an echoing decapitator as your BO weapons, if you so choose.
yeah, that's what i meant, echoing
only one though, cuz he's only got one

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
SSoG, just a little nit-picking... a Decapitator is a 2 handed axe. The pic also clearly showed a single 2 handed weapon too...

Maybe it was a CTA maul, or just a +3 WC maul. Perhaps he hasn't bothered trying to shop around for 2 +3 WC 1 handers, and just kept that maul that he may have found somewhere in pvm.

Honestly, we can't entirely tell from just the pic.

EDIT: It looks more like an axe to me. Like a Battle Axe/Tabar/Decapitator model of axe, or something like that. The head/blade of it looks a bit thin to be a maul, and there's no leather loop hanging from the end of the handle, like mauls have.

Raging_Zealot

Diablo: IncGamers Member
If u look close it looks like it has two "axe-heads" on either side of the shaft, so I'd say it looks like an axe as well.