Weekly Saturday Thread (aka Daily Thread)

CrazyChihuahua

Diabloii.Net Member
Weekly Saturday Thread (aka Daily Thread)

What? Saturday is weekly, afterall. It is almost 12:30am here, and I am in EST, so it HAS to be Saturday somewhere else right now.

Well, my BS sin has discovered the wonders of Cloak of Shadows and Mind Blast. I never used those up until now (Act 3 Hell), and it may have been why I was having as much trouble as I was. They make things a bit easier, and a little more tolerable. Also, my sin finally peeled off that Face of Horror she had on. It was scaring too many small, quick moving spear-monkeys away, and it was mighty annoying. I settled for a 3-socket magic helm that I thought I could put a rune word in. Sad thing is, it isn't the first time I have done that. She is parked in Lower Kurast ATM, and will continue either soon or when I get up later.

I have other chars I could play, but I really want to get my BS sin through the game, so I will be playing her more most likely.

But I ramble. Happy Saturday everyone!

Nacaa

Diabloii.Net Member
So... two daily threads. I guess this is the "correct one"? Ah well.

Not much D2 for me yesterday. Did some Ancient Tunnels run to gather some experience for my lvl99 project. Now halfway to lvl94. Will probably reach 94 today.

That's about all since we celebrated midsommar here in Sweden yesterday. Nice food, beers and nice people. It was great.

Good luck with your sin Chihuahua

Tasdaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Nacaa said:
Not much D2 for me yesterday. Did some Ancient Tunnels run to gather some experience for my lvl99 project. Now halfway to lvl94. Will probably reach 94 today.
I am humbled by anyone with ambition to reach level 99. Having reached level 90 I am thinking that my ultimate goal will now be 99 but it is such a monumental task. Good luck on your travels. May you find many Experience Shrines on the way! :thumbsup:

It is nearly Sunday here, so I could almost write in this thread and then create a Sunday one. Today was children, work, children, Diablo, SPF. Not a bad combination at all!!!

Have a great weekend!

Moar

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Haven't had much time to play in the last days. The weather is just too good (already read 3 books in two days on the balcony...will try a Norwegian one for some challenge now).
Did sone MF runs with different chars and got nothing worth picking up, but levelled my LF zon and my strafer to 90 and my meteorb to 91. I'd like to get all my chars to 95 (ina few years). My Paladin decided to continue hell on p5 and got rid of Duriel once again.
Yesterday, I started a Necro. Hercule has no idea yet what he wants to become when he grows up. Twinked Sigon's on and he is meleeing his way through Act 1. I'd like to give him an Iron Golem and curse and CE my way through hell. Not sure that's viable though. We'll see :)