Weekly MP Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
Weekly MP Games Thread

Post your MP games here. Be sure to list your patch if not 1.10.

Previous thread can be found here.

Have fun!

Alien

Diabloii.Net Member
Hope this isn't spamming but since AE made a new MP Thread right after I posted I'll go ahead and repost my thread here. That said...

Can anyone host Normal WSK runs? My avenger wants to gain some experience.

Thanks,
AlieN

tinantlu

Diabloii.Net Member
i'd play new chars, if you're still up for it
i'm gonna eat, i'll be back to join in less than 10 minutes

LordMay

Diabloii.Net Member
tinantlu said:
i'd play new chars, if you're still up for it
i'm gonna eat, i'll be back to join in less than 10 minutes

Game will be up at 24.168.184.85. This is for starting new chars in SC. I'll wait fifteen minutes before doing den. All are welcome to join.

Artagas

Diabloii.Net Member
LordMay said:
Game will be up at 24.168.184.85. This is for starting new chars in SC. I'll wait fifteen minutes before doing den. All are welcome to join.
I cant connect to this game. is it just me? (I can't connect to anything today it seems. weirdness.)
Anyhow, at the request of Horobi i will set up an actV NM game. 84.0.249.1 is the ip, come and join the fun.

once again i showed how smart i can be. the hosting char had the quests already. sorry about it. server down.

LordMay

Diabloii.Net Member
The last game went down quicker than expected. I can once again host if anyone is interested in act1 norm.I'm only as far as stony. Can host.

Artagas

Diabloii.Net Member
LordMay said:
The last game went down quicker than expected. I can once again host if anyone is interested in act1 norm.I'm only as far as stony. Can host.
i have a char who has just entered the outer cloister, so i am up if you're willing to host. if you're not interested anymore i will host hell wsk i think.

LordMay

Diabloii.Net Member
Artagas said:
i have a char who has just entered the outer cloister, so i am up if you're willing to host. if you're not interested anymore i will host hell wsk i think.
Game is up at 24.168.184.85 for act1 norm.

Radagast

Diabloii.Net Member
untwinked hc maniacs

The call is out! I need a bit of time to patch without trampling all over my .07 work, but as soon as that's all taken care of, I'd love to hit the normal bloodmoor with anyone else that feels like being moderately silly. (in 1.10)

I think i'll start with a poison dagger necro... anyway, respond with interest and we'll see what shakes out.

Cheers,
RAdagast

LordMay

Diabloii.Net Member
LordMay said:
We are now in act3 if you want to join us. Thanks to all hat have joined so far.
We are now going to travinical. Right now it is just two sorcs. Anyone is welcome to come. The more the merrier.

EDIT: Game is down. We did act1-4norm. thanks to all that came.

dune6836

Diabloii.Net Member
LordMay said:
We are now going to travinical. Right now it is just two sorcs. Anyone is welcome to come. The more the merrier.
sorry guys, my comp crashed. time for bed anyway. thanks for game. dune

colony

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone up for some NM questing? My bone necro could do with some help just to get some lvls faster. I'll put the game up and just join if you want.
Act 2 NM SC, just got the viper ammy

130.**.189.30

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
colony said:
Anyone up for some NM questing? My bone necro could do with some help just to get some lvls faster. I'll put the game up and just join if you want.
Act 2 NM SC, just got the viper ammy

130.**.189.30
in act 4 now

act 5 now

colony

Diabloii.Net Member
game down, thanks for the help guys.

3 cookie cutters in the same party makes quite a fast paced game...:D

Alien

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm dying to play with my avenger pally, I'd like to do some normal WSK runs first to get him some levels but I wouldn't be opposed to starting NM right away either. Can anyone host such a game? Pretty please? :D

-AlieN

Mankey

Diabloii.Net Member
66.74.63.112 hosted for the moor in NM.

For those of you who would like to practice some of your dueling or would just like to give it a go for fun... Same rules apply as the Ear cutting olymipcs thread

Status
Not open for further replies.