Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Weekly Giveaway Thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by AlterEgo, Mar 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlterEgo

AlterEgo IncGamers Member

Weekly Giveaway Thread

Post your giveaway items here. Clearly indicate if your items are anything other than 1.10 SC, so there's no confusion.

Previous thread can be found here.

Thank you to our generous donors :clap:

2. Kool69

Kool69 IncGamers Member

Can i still get this item from the last thread? (Was posted by nikstone)

10: Storm Veil
    Circlet
    Defense: 27
    Durability: 35 of 35
    Required Level: 48
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: 84
    Fingerprint: 0x5405be74
    +19 to Life
    +11 to Attack Rating
    All Resistances +19
    +2 to Lightning Skills (Sorceress Only)
    Level 2 Twister (25/25 Charges)

My e-mail is [email protected]
    Also if anyone needs the annhulis or w/e charm, let me know and ill send it to them.

3. BSJoker

BSJoker IncGamers Member

I hate to be a begger, again...but can some one help me get started with like irathas set or something?

4. ChaosEternal

ChaosEternal IncGamers Member

Thanks!

Kresida: I got the mule fine, thank you so much, I will make good use of your generously donated items. :thumbsup:

5. My_Immortal6

My_Immortal6 IncGamers Member

I can send you a few items, if you post your email address. :) Were you after anything in particular or just a few things to help you get started? Post what character/s you are playing and i'll see what i can do.

6. Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Zertuals_Ovrlrd IncGamers Member

SPF Giveaway Stash

Well it's about that time of week again! :) I will now take 5 requests for the stash. Read below to find out how to make a request.

What is the SPF Giveaway Stash? It is an ATMA stash filled with items, donated by members of the SPF, to be given away to other members of the SPF! Every week I send the stash out to 5 people, who can take a few items for themselves. The stash stands at 1000+ items at the moment.

A big thank you to these recent donaters:

NSXdreamer
    Zhao_yue
    Spook_Cell
    Lyric2000

Here are some rules that we ask that anyone who recieves the stash please try to follow:

Only take what you plan on using
    Grail items limited to normal items
    Don't take anything you plan on trading
    Try to keep the amount of quality items you take within reason so everyone can get something

If you would like to recieve the stash PM your e-mail to me. Once my PM box is full I will start sending the stash. If you recieve the stash you can browse through it, take some items, and then send it back to me, at which point I will send it on to the next person. I will only send the stash out to the 5 people who PM me before my PM box fills, so please don't e-mail me, or post here, for the stash.

If you would like to donate items to the stash, you can send them to me at [email protected] (put something meaningful in the subject)

Z_O

7. Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Yarg, too late to edit.

MY PM BOX IS NOW FULL. I wont be taking any more requests until next week.

Thanks, Z_O.

8. Toa3t

Toa3t IncGamers Member

Oi, next week for me again :)

9. Kool69

Kool69 IncGamers Member

Crap, hey Zertuals_Ovrlrd, can you send me the stash (If i made the PM in time) first, like early tomorrow or tonight, or last, whenever that will be, because i am leaving to go to Las Vegas at 3pm tomorrow. Thanks!

10. Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Thanks for the heads up Kool69. I sent the stash to you first. Please try to get the stash back to me before you leave, so that the other people don't have to wait until you get back :)

Z_O

11. AlterEgo

Hey Kool, I'll take those charms :) Send them to me at [email protected] - really, I'm serious.

By the way, you do realize the Annihlus cannot be found in SP, at least without a mod. So where do you pick this beauty up anyway? :scratch:

12. Bull(R)

Bull(R) IncGamers Member

I was just wondering if anyone could give me some items to start up a sorceress.. if ya could that'd be great, anything would help for now :thumbsup:

If you can email them to [email protected]

13. Kool69

Kool69 IncGamers Member

@Zertuals_Ovrlrd: I got the package thanks! And it is sent back along with some goodies to add to it ;)

@AlterEgo: Well, its not hacked at all, the old beta 1.10 item warehouse on diabloii.net has it on it and still works in the final version of 1.10. (Character is LoD-UniCharm) Thanks to those nice people at blizzard we can enjoy an annuhulis charm! Also a mule containing it and some nice rings, including corruption ring, and some jewels have been sent to you hope you enjoy! :flip:

14. buster

buster IncGamers Member

Those goodies that you added wouldn't happen to come from the item warehouse, would they? :xx:

15. AlterEgo

Kool69, thank you for the explanation, but there is a problem here. That charm and anything else you have from the item pack are duped items by definition. You cannot trade or give these items away in the SPF. Now I need a couple big favors from you.

1) Please send me a PM ASAP - listing all of the beta pack items that you've passed on to others, either through giveaway or trade.

2) Immediately inform Zertuals_Ovrlrd if any of those items have been placed into the traveling stash, and refer him to my post here for explanation.

Thanks for your honesty and cooperation.

AE

16. jwilliams152000

jwilliams152000 IncGamers Member

If anyone has anything that a lvl 45 fishy could use i would appreciate it. PM me or email the items to [email protected] thank you.

17. Kool69

Kool69 IncGamers Member

Oh crap!

Zertuals_Ovrlrd Dont attach any of the items in that mule (TheDroolMule) to the library. Alter just informed me that the items in the warhouse are all dupes! I hope this doesnt screw anything up! I just wanted to give you something in return for sending me the stash! However the crafted items you recieved from [email protected] (thats my other e-mail) are all legit items! Sorry for any confusion! Also I have NOT added any items of my own, from the warehouse, to the traveling stash. Sorry!

EDIT: Although when i get back to playing I will gladly send in LEGIT items. Sorry again AlterEgo, can you also post other items that are considered by definition "dupes". Thanks!

18. vctralca

vctralca IncGamers Member

First of all, to say good bye to you Vorbiss, just take care . . .
    :clap:

Second, my most wanted item is the Inmortal King Soul Cage to complete my barb set, it would be a great hel for me,

thanks for the reading anyway .. .

19. bladejj

bladejj IncGamers Member

I think you put this post one thread to high. lol happened to me before

20. Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Thanks for your honesty Kool69. Luckily you put the warehouse items into a seperate stash, rather than adding them directly into the Giveaway stash, so no harm no foul :) Also, I would have been suspicious when I saw the annilius charm ;)

Good eye, BTW AE :)

Z_O

EDIT: This is why I ask that people send donations to me, rather than just adding them to the stash. So I can sniff out anything suspicious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.