Weekly Giveaway Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlterEgo

Diabloii.Net Member
Weekly Giveaway Thread

Post your giveaway items here. Clearly indicate if your items are anything other than 1.10 SC, so there's no confusion.

Previous thread can be found here.

Thank you to our generous donors :clap:

Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Diabloii.Net Member
I am proud to anounce that I will be sending out the SPF Giveaway stash for the first time! :)

What is the SPF Giveaway stash you ask? Well it is an ATMA stash filled with items to be given away to other SPF members. The stash currently stands at 800+ items, thanks to Spook_Cell and Ti-ben for their generous donations. You can see the thread I started for the stash at http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=139327&page=1&pp=25

Here are some rules that we ask that anyone who recieves the stash please try to follow:

Only take what you plan on using
Grail items limited to normal items
Don't take anything you plan on trading
Try to keep the amount of quality items you take within reason so everyone can get something

If you would like to recieve the stash PM your e-mail to me. Once my PM box is full I will start sending the stash. If you recieve the stash you can browse through it, take some items, and then send it back to me, at which point I will send it on to the next person. EDIT: My PM box is now full.

This is somewhat of a trial run, so hopefully everything goes well, and I can send the stash out many more times in the future.

If you would like to donate items to the stash, you can send them to me at [email protected] (put something meaningful in the subject)

Z_O

dokhogg

Diabloii.Net Member
Zertuals_Ovrlrd said:
I am proud to anounce that I will be sending out the SPF Giveaway stash for the first time! :)

What is the SPF Giveaway stash you ask? Well it is an ATMA stash filled with items to be given away to other SPF members. The stash currently stands at 800+ items, thanks to Spook_Cell and Ti-ben for their generous donations. You can see the thread I started for the stash at http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=139327&page=1&pp=25

Here are some rules that we ask that anyone who recieves the stash please try to follow:

Only take what you plan on using
Grail items limited to normal items
Don't take anything you plan on trading
Try to keep the amount of quality items you take within reason so everyone can get something

If you would like to recieve the stash PM your e-mail to me. Once my PM box is full I will start sending the stash. If you recieve the stash you can browse through it, take some items, and then send it back to me, at which point I will send it on to the next person.

This is somewhat of a trial run, so hopefully everything goes well, and I can send the stash out many more times in the future.

If you would like to donate items to the stash, you can send them to me at [email protected] (put something meaningful in the subject)

Z_O
I pretty much only run a Barb,but Ihave a lot of stuff I have kept recently. Do you want us to only put in uniques and sets and above? I have a lot of magic stuff I don't plan on using. I'm on my first character and don't plan on using a lot of it, and most of it is lower level stuff, but someone may want to use some of it. I just don't want the stash to get too big with stuff people aren't going to want.

Zertuals_Ovrlrd

Diabloii.Net Member
dokhogg said:
I pretty much only run a Barb,but Ihave a lot of stuff I have kept recently. Do you want us to only put in uniques and sets and above? I have a lot of magic stuff I don't plan on using. I'm on my first character and don't plan on using a lot of it, and most of it is lower level stuff, but someone may want to use some of it. I just don't want the stash to get too big with stuff people aren't going to want.
Right now the stash is mostly just uniques and sets. There are a few rares, and a few charms aswell. As for magic items, I don't think they are really needed, unless you think someone would find them useful.

Also, I would prefer that you send any donations to the stash to me at [email protected] rather than adding them to it when you recieve the stash.

Z_O

dokhogg

Diabloii.Net Member
Zertuals_Ovrlrd said:
Right now the stash is mostly just uniques and sets. There are a few rares, and a few charms aswell. As for magic items, I don't think they are really needed, unless you think someone would find them useful.

Also, I would prefer that you send any donations to the stash to me at [email protected] rather than adding them to it when you recieve the stash.

Z_O
I'm still fairly new, somaybe I'll just send you a bunch of things, magic, unique, sets items, and I'll let you decide if you want to give them out.

Thanks

[email protected]

J-Man

Diabloii.Net Member
I would be most excited to get an opportunity to scour through the stash for a few items I've had no luck obtaining so far... and a question: can I just leave some (useful) stuff I feel I do not need in the stash or would that be againt it's idea?

If you don't mind, please send it to [email protected]

Thanks in advance,

J-Man

Nilie

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm back after a stay in the hospital and a puter crash which lost me everything. I've now got a Fishymancer who is currently in Act 4 NM but I've failed to get good equipment drops for him. I'm also confused about socketing items that have none. How is this done?? I know the recipe for swords but what about armor and shields? Do I try to find drops or is there a recipe for them? The guides tell me what I should have but um findinig them is quite another thing. I will now be doing NM Meph runs to try but I've been getting sets that are lower lvl, not what I'd need..my Necro is lvl 64. If anyone has anything he could use I'd appreciate the help. Thanks :)

[email protected]

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
This is nothing compared to uke's giveaway, but I hope to make someone happy anyway.

The items are all sc.

1: Tearhaunch
Greaves

2: Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

3: Steeldriver
Great Maul

4: Wizendraw
Long Battle Bow

5: Stormguild
Large Shield

6: Vidala's Fetlock