Weekly Dueling Games thread

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
Weekly Dueling Games thread

As the last thread was getting long I thought I would make a new one...the old can be found here: http://forums.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=128922

Remember to Post your IP or ask for around for a host. Post the level range youre looking to duel and keep these games hack/bug/dupe free, and please no "bad manners" skills or items, unless everyone in game agrees on something different(unanimous{sp?} decision).

HAVE FUN! WEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ill put a game up for right now....

High level dueling 1.10

I got a 75 kicksin im trying to perfect tactics with...needs some AR though, but thats ok.

hardheaded

Diabloii.Net Member
Im up to trying a duel with my lvl 74 zealot. Any char around that lvl is fine with me. Im eager to see how he fares.

I Cant host one but ill still give dueling a go if someone wants to host.

Boddah_khan

Diabloii.Net Member
1.10, nightmare
IP: 67.69.208.41

My level 75 dragoon will be there. I want to see how he fares in combat :). Any levels welcome. Cheers!

Boddah_khan

Diabloii.Net Member
Boddah_khan said:
1.10, nightmare
IP: 67.69.208.41

My level 75 dragoon will be there. I want to see how he fares in combat :). Any levels welcome. Cheers!

Game down. That was really fun. Thanks for the duel everyone! Cheers!

Liquid_Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
Fun times, and you guys just wait, pretty soon, I'll have a druid to take down any char you can throw at me ;) gg

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
OK I have a LL lvl dueler(15) and then i have a upper lvl dueler (75)

this is 1.10

join up and Ill get the needed character :D

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
Liquid_Evil said:
Fun times, and you guys just wait, pretty soon, I'll have a druid to take down any char you can throw at me ;) gg
Please don't tell me you are building Shape-Shift hybrid. Because mine is 65 lvl now and I thought I'll be unique...
Soon he'll be ready for some serious action! :)

Liquid_Evil

Diabloii.Net Member
Please don't tell me you are building Shape-Shift hybrid. Because mine is 65 lvl now and I thought I'll be unique...
No, no hybrids, I'm about half done with four druids. OW/DS Fury Wolf 81, Flame Bear 76, Rabid Druid 26, Wind Druid 5 :D...so yeah, hopefully I'll have a druid that can take down any character

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
My hybrid wolf is ready, lvl 73 now, if anybody wants to duel(70-80 lvl) and can host, I'm up for some action! :D I'd really like to test him out! :)

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
so my cousin and I have been working on this amazon...shes PvM but I think she can do well in PvP so lets try her out

lvls 70-95

Game is up.

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
Select said:
game down... thanks for the fun game vorb
I didn't had so much fun long ago, thanks for the great game! :)
Since you duel a lot, I think we'll see each other very soon. :D

Select

Diabloii.Net Member
Im still dying to try that Co-constructed amazon(PvMer)...reply if you want to duel...lvls 70-95