Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Week in review 5/29 - 6/05

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Nacaa, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Week in review 5/29 - 6/05

My first try at this now. Let's hope I put it together alright. As every other week, the SPF is blessed with the present of a few newcombers. These are the following for this week:

javcek - Newb! ;)
    disturbeddsa - Playing Diablo in a country that don't even sell Diablo CDs. Dedicated gamer.
    hardcore bob - Our favorite!

Returnees:
    Moar - Don't be a stranger!
    steelsixtyIV - Good luck with the 7x99 project
    Manwee - Noone can leave!
    MasterOfPuppets - Well, with a name like this I kinda love the guy.
    TalkingDonkey . Good luck on the SC Untwinked Sep! Shrek?...
    Parasocks aka Paradox_FTA - Want to take a beer sometime?

Birthdays:
    PinkeyandtheBrain - Congrats on your 17th birthday. Still coke for you though.

n00bs!. If you haven't posted in this thread and something embarrasing have happended to you, do so now! It's alot of fun reading about other people screwing up. However, a few things have been learned by reading through that thread and that is the following.

How about Crudesash68 invest in some Rollerblades with removable wheels? Serdash? What about an alarm clock with a voice saying "This is not your TV, get up". We all know how hard it can be to tell the difference between a TV and an alarm clock don't we? :p Deathmaster, your turn. Pick one of the following trousers. They got no zippers! No need to worry about that. There is a pair for you too there NeckRomancer. And last, Slothman. Mobiles too advanced when being drunk? Remember these? There ya go!

For the rest, go and post there now.

Our favorite, TheUltimateBarbarian made a short but yet highly interesting return. Bought back some old memories and people responses to his thread... :) However, some where about to forgive him. Bleh... What am I talking about? Read!

The Rare-Pleasure tournament is soon to have it's first Patriarch! That tourney seemed to me like it started ages ago and it felt my death there was ages ago... Congrats to Thov. Now, don't get yourself killed. Follow the action with constant updating here. Alot of props to SkunkBelly for that fine tournament. A crafted one soon?

Whats with all the crazy projects going around lately. Of course, Nightfish have the craziest of all the crazy craziest projects ever. 49 Guardians. I can't even get on into NM myself :) Someone should compile a list of all the projects. The ones I know about

steelsixtyIV - 7x99 1.09ers
    Nightfish - Do I even have to tell you about this?Clicky
    Sidhe - 14x Sorceress

I am sure I have missed some projects. Please post them in here then so we can keep them updated in each weeks review thread.

Good luck to everyone and let's hope you have a great next week. Stay tuned.

2. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Thanks nacaa! missed the first half of the week, seems like nothing to important happened, other than the embarassing stories, i have a few that i can put in there...

3. Toppo

Toppo IncGamers Member

Well, of course nothing "important" happened - you were banned.

:rolleyes:

4. Vargas

Vargas IncGamers Member

And flamed ^-^!

5. Sidhe

Sidhe IncGamers Member

Yes, you missed Seige's insanity!! But it's in the review now... :)

6. steelsixtyIV

steelsixtyIV IncGamers Member

Wow thanks for the free advertising! Great idea and thanks for collecting the information, I hope we can keep this thing going. I like the idea of a weekly review thread. Three cheers for Nacaa :clap:

7. Arewyn

Arewyn IncGamers Member

4 months without posting and you don't even realize I'm back? *sniff* Wheres teh lub? :(

Anyhoo, read that TUB thread, absolutely amazing, I thought it was a 2nd account of FB because I saw he got banned then I read it.

8. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

*ahem*

Happy Birthday to me! (36th)

- Noodle, The Old Man

9. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus IncGamers Member

Hey, don't worry about it Gramps. I'm only 2.5 years younger than you. :lol:

My oldest son turns 5 today. Too bad he doesn't have a job yet.

As for the week in review ... I was kinda hoping that Hardcore Bob, AKA TheUltimateBarbarian, would be allowed to stay (again) just so we could make theoretical wagers on how long it would take before he screwed up.

It was a comedy of errors the last time and made for some good reading.

Alas, it probably would have been a bit too much stress dealing with our "Village Idiot" (Hardcore Bob) as Kremtok so eloquently stated. :lol: I'm sure he would have crashed and burned again. Oh well, we can only dream.

10. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Nah, i think he would have tried harder to stay in this time, and basically just get heckled and reminded of his 1337 barb until he would give up and play bnet instead. I feel that bnet is more suited to his kind.... still, of all the banee's, he's my fav (other than silo and solo)

11. Masas

Masas IncGamers Member

Why no love to Milamber or sam_manzanza?

12. farting bob

farting bob Banned

didnt really know them that well, and i dont love many men. Anyway, who can be more entertaining than TUB??

13. Sleepless

Sleepless IncGamers Member

12 actually.

14. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

older now though, as the b-days remind us, people do continue to get older, if not smarter....

Jimaca are you still oging to do next week? and am I the only one who got the last week in review when I clicked on the noobs! thread?

15. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Yea, i got last weeks review as well, maybe he is jsut a fan of your review WM?
    if we go by mental age then TUB would be about 7, but i think in reality he's older (not much though) than that.

16. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Ah crap. For some reason I tend to mix up Seige and Water_Moon all the time. I had both threads open at the same time so I could follow last weeks review in a template way.