Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

week in review 5/23-5/29

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by water_moon, May 29, 2005.

1. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

week in review 5/23-5/29

We'd like to extend a warm welcome to the wonderful world of SPF to our most recent additions, and one day we'll have a grail of every decent person to ever play D2 on their own computer, but for now just plug these guys into your spread sheet.

Rynda Another EU :D (I've already had to up the number of chasies in the lounge, but soon we may out post the boys!)
    chickenhed Another convert to SP
    chrischar Who's shins are yet whole.

new to me:
    Boulos
    robdylan
    BuFa

and not really able to leave:
    XtasyGrizzly

Just a quick note, with fb gone for the moment we need a volunteer to pick up next week, as he'll need this then as much as anyone.

Calling all artists! What do you think D3 should look like? Don't think you're that good with a pen or brush, no prob, with a good write up you caould equal this (Kool69's entry).

Shade is out to revamp the FAQs and Doc Tenshi was kind enough to forward Crystalion's findings on Shadow masters.

Despite our numbers growing at a slower pace, the bar has been jumping by leaps and bounds with just over thirty pages this week. (probably because people have given sleep up for lost in the EMB and dailies. New guide idea: How to Spam and Still Get Your Sept. #1 caffeine #2 RL is for wusses...)

Speaking of RL, despite our love for fantasy, it seems to be infecting our poor OT threads, if not Starwars, then where we're from, the weather is everywhere, and even known spammers are forsaking the cyber world for good old fashion face to face interaction.

Don't forget to vote for your favorite mom! And there's still pleanty of time for serdash (despite his scrammbled 'tar) to bribe some of the awards away from fb.

Quote of the week:

2. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

I'd like to do next weeks if noone has anything against that...?

3. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

That'd be great by me!

4. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

a good week in review ohh and i think i need sleep soon:p

is 2 hours to much?

ahh well i survive

5. JicamaEater

JicamaEater IncGamers Member

I was going to do that! It's my last week of school and I wanted to celebrate good times come on! One more time we're gonna celebrate, celebrate and dance so free, one more time...umm, I don't know any other songs about celebrating.

Oh well, I guess I'll just take the week after that off you spammers' hands :lol:.

6. Vargas

Vargas IncGamers Member

I have underestimated the utility of this week review! Thanks a lot, Water_Mom san ^-^!