Week(and then some) In Review- 14/05/05 to 23/05/05

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
Week(and then some) In Review- 14/05/05 to 23/05/05

Welcome to the greatest week and then some review yet.

First of all comes the important announcement of the mod-friendly SPF. That's right we now have to be nice to AE and krem. Yup even with jokes like this we have to be nice to them.

Noobs to the ranks(Sorry If i missed someone)

Analist, she's quite a healthy spammer and natural Sledge pwnerr, as all dutch are.
Shadow raven
Sir Lanksalot
Stringfello
Ozi
Simura
Warrior of light
Deerhunter

Returnee's
adeadrat
Jedi44
geep
flamearrows (lives really close to me)

Losses
Deathsguard666 faces off against the insidious RL
Frank Gorshin, the voice of Lysander and marius, has passed away
This is one of those losses that makes you go yay. GG Krem!

Tournament
Jiansonz's swordmistress fell in the Tankazon Tourney
Theme based Tourney has begun.
Kabal's PvP Tourney is inching towards a conclusion. my money? it's on liq evil. k33l th0z3 f00!
Team HC Tourney is now underway. Gooooo Team NSW!
The next MFO is under contemplation.
MFL has reached a three way showdown for the crown between MAAM, Hrus and Poopie_pants. Go MAAM!
L_W's Silly sleeping poses olympics is well underway

Individual feats
Tweety hit lvl 98 in the Race to 99
Seige got Nekkid in an attempt to kill things
Uzziah's Magi barb continues to fight his way through the game.
Nightfish has Another Guardian. Which is part of his Septuple Sept
Skunkbelly also comes in with a new Guardian

Guides
Nightfish has updated his Fishymancer Guide
And he also presents us with his fishymancer WSK running Mini-Guide

On a final note the Voting for the SPF awards is still up. Remember vote for me. and if not me, then Serdash( so he doesn't cry like a girl again. Or else we will have to get mommy in.

Also give a hand to the Mods for keeping this place great.

Corax gets lucky!

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
does 3 weeks count as a tradition? Fbob, W_M and myself are taking it week about.

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
while 3 weeks is to low to count as tradition its a good start:)

who knows mayby it will be a legend of the spf in due time:cool:

it will be intresting to see further reviews of the coming weeks:thumbsup:

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
Update to the week in review!

Dashy still strives for attention in the main post. h3 4m gib j00 h4wt s3x0r oknp??// *humps leg*

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
L_w, do you want to do the next week? we still need a 4th person and the odd 5th man if we're gonna do it as months. (I'll do next week if no one wants to play w/ us, SIDHE?)

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't mind doing it W_M. was actually rather fun to go thread sifting.
So possibly i could go every second week with you and fbob filling in the middle.

if nobody else wants to help that is.

Toppo

Diabloii.Net Member
corax said:
This is one of those losses that makes you go yay. GG Krem!
Didn't even know about this. It's a shame though. I think this pain1nurass would've made a fine addition to the SPF. I mean, after all we really are just bunch of fags, right?

Right?

I'll get me coat...

Kool69

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahem corax? Wheres the Kool69 graced us with his awesome awe-inspiring mountain-moving MS Paint pictures this week: They can be found here, here, and here :p

mad.as.a.meataxe

Diabloii.Net Member
Um, two things about the MFL. The 3-way playoff at the moment is for the right to be pwned by Masas and I think it's for a belt, not crown. Good update though :) and thanks for the support! Not looking good at the moment but I have an hour left to find something.

MAAM

lone_wolf

water_moon i dont think i will have the time in the near future to help you with this:eek:

i have a paper to defend and others to destroy(who said political science was boring?)

then i probebly pack my computer and take a bus ride for 40 mil to my parents where i will be during summer.

good luck with the reviews though its a great idea:thumbsup:

bill_n_opus

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for posting an update. That's a whole lot of links.

I'm most impressed with Tweety hitting 98. That's nuts man.

Hey lone_wolf, I can't even post in your OT thread. Bizarre. Forum troubles indeed.

lone_wolf

yeah i know bill_n_opus its insane we must find a giant squid repellment asp

or drag speary here again(unlikely)

Im not in the weekly review? shame on you corax.
By the way LW, what makes it political science? Politics isnt scientific, not any more so than litrature or ancient history.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
By the way LW, what makes it political science? Politics isnt scientific, not any more so than litrature or ancient history.
Ah, but the study of politics can be scientific, and politics is as much the science of human interaction in governement as philosophy is of thought or psycology is of human social interaction.

lone_wolf

farting bob said:
he he water_moon is right:) im currently doing a b course paper on what the right, left and middle press though about the amasing gain in votes one party here had during 2002. Its a amusing read lets just say the left press was pretty much in attack mode:lol: thanks to some motions that party proposed.

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
water_moon said:
Ah, but the study of politics can be scientific, and politics is as much the science of human interaction in governement as philosophy is of thought or psycology is of human social interaction.

Politics still isn't a science. End of story.