Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

weeeelll a few questions

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Howler, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Howler

Howler IncGamers Member

weeeelll a few questions

hi i quit playing Dii along time ago during the rign of patch 1.09 i quit because i couldnt take all the duping/cheating botting that was going on.

1st question, is the cheating sorted? is there still alot of economy ruining players outthere using dupes and such?

so i havent played under patch 1.10, i remember reading the patch info before/as it was coming out, and i remember them stating that they were redoing the monsters TC tables, did they do this? and if so are the traditional monsters still the best to MF on? (ie Hell meph, Hell ball, and hell pindle?)

do alot of people still play this game?

Thanks for your time

Howler

2. Usufruct

Usufruct IncGamers Member

In Non-Ladder, some of the dupes were removed. A lot remain. There were a couple dupes that were very short-lived on Ladder. One caused a lot of runes to be duped, and only now is the economy recovering from that little fiasco. Basically, Ladder is much better than Non-Ladder dupe-wise. No 290 Poison charms :)

They did indeed redo the Treasure Class tables. Now, treasure class is organized by area, and the maximum TC is now TC87, and not TC90. Several areas are now capable of dropping every item in the game (Pits-Tamoe Highland, Mausoleum-Burial Grounds, etc.), so this has certainly put a damper on Pindleskin runs, as he is now harder as well as unable to drop everything in the game (all but six things if my memory serves me correctly).

However, Mephisto is very popular still, and Hell Baal is definitely the most popular of all. This is considered by most to be the best for experience in 1.10, and there are many many many baal runs all the time, both for items and experience.

I would say more people play now than before 1.10 came out.

[/QUOTE]

3. Gorny

Gorny Banned

ROFL!
    Seriously funny man!

4. Howler

Howler IncGamers Member

thanks for the reply,

well im gonna have to give it ago god knows why i want to get back into this game, ive left it twice now, but keep getting cravings to go back.

ive been reading abit allday (and ive got soo much work to do also :/ ), it seems they stopped hell rushes? so it no longer possible to get to lvl 80+ in 2-3HRs? :eek:

its nice to hear most of the duping is gone, i used to spend most of my play time MFing (usually 4-5HRs+ a night) and i could never keep up with the botters so in the end i quit. lets hear it for a bot free Dii!

5. tl998

tl998 Banned

Pindlebot still lives. I personally know a fee who use it. They got from poor to rich in a matter days. :( Legit players like me have no chance.