Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wednesday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Shade, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Shade

Shade Diabloii.Net Member

Wednesday

*checks* No daily yet?

Well, I'm off to work soon so I'll only be able to fit in a little D2 today. Yesterday was a good MF day for me, knocking about 5 or 6 items off my Grail, although I've still got most high runes, Tyrael's, and those darned TC3 items on my list of needed items... oh well.

My Javazon got fed up waiting for a Titan's to drop and switched to a Demon's Arch. And she doesn't regret it one bit :D

And I found out that I can't get broadband here for another month and a half. What's six weeks when you've been waiting for a year though :rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone!

2. robdylan

robdylan Diabloii.Net Member

I played a LOT last night (about 5 hours, which is tones given my busy schedule).

Took my Zealot, ObiWan, right through Act 3 Hell, levelling up from 84 - 86 in the process (my highest char yet). It was surprisingly easy on Players 3, although those bloody Gloams did kill me a few times, when I didn't switch to Lightsabre quickly enough. You've just gotta love a char called ObiWan using a Lightsabre, dontcha ;)

Anyway - one good thing I achieved was to make Ancient's Pledge in a +23 res all Kurast Shield, giving me a sweet 75+ resist to all. That's all resists maxed in Hell, which makes a huge difference.

Otherwise, did a few Hell Meph runs with my pathetically weak 1.09 Tri-Elemental sorc, who sucks big time in 1.10. He did drop me a Shadow Killer and another Bonehew, though. Not a bad evening all in all.

3. Nacaa

Nacaa Diabloii.Net Member

Did some Pindleruns. Around 30, found a Doombringer and a Set Colussus Blade. I think that is pretty nice :) Played my Necro some too, got him from act2 to act4. Finally those two boring acts (2 and 3) are over. God I hate them :)

Have a nice day all. Going to see Star Wars later :)

4. frosty

frosty Diabloii.Net Member

Playing PitViper. Destroying everything in her path, which is expected.

5. DeathMaster

DeathMaster Diabloii.Net Member

Today is training day. Missed an important part because I had to take care of our helpdesk functions for a period of time.

Played a little bit of D2 today. Found a hard to find grail item too, full clean it good for me :D

6. Rick

Rick Diabloii.Net Member

Lightsabre? Which sword is that?!
    (dont underestimate the noobishness of the green side!)

7. Vargas

Vargas Diabloii.Net Member

I started a new frenzybarb this week, have deleted my old one when started fresh. His name is Vargas :D , and he use swords. Gave him a Steel broad sword and a Grisworld's Edge and he managed to past act 1 and 2, and make a good part of act 3 (I'm already in Lower kurast) like a breeze. Almost forgot how this chars are fun.

@Rick san: Give a peek in this link.

8. DeathMaster

DeathMaster Diabloii.Net Member

Mate, make a char DarthVader I will (WW barb I'm thinking).

lightsabre duel we may have.

9. SeDnA

SeDnA Diabloii.Net Member

Mmm... did like 5++ pit runs today. Found 3 uniques in total. Oh and a eth cv that would be useful in bnet. The only VIABLE and REALISTIC weapon that can be made is passion, on a merc? lol. Uniques were crap except templar's might, 1st tc87 so im not gonna whine.

10. water_moon

water_moon Diabloii.Net Member

I didn't have time for D2 today or yesterday... my procrasting self put off a project that I would normaly spread out over a couple of weeks until I had just 3 days to do it. I'd sigh but it's fun in it's own way and I'm ahead of schedual enough to spam, I mean have fun talking w/ my OL friends, in the EMB.

11. Amidala

Amidala Diabloii.Net Member

been playing a little d2 today, did some boss runs... nothing to serieus though, havent gotten anything nice either... killed diablo, he dropped rare katars... im REALLY looking for a good set, so i was happy, turned out that they were REALLY crappy :(

12. Nightfish

Nightfish Diabloii.Net Member

Squeezed in half an hour of playing with my Golemmancer. Dalariath is now safely in act 2 NM and can't wait until he's finally level 56 so he can use his ribcracker. He's still slightly pissed off because he wasted 2 Amn runes on his iron golem's Bonehew, only to find out that the little bugger can't leech.

13. BuFa

BuFa Diabloii.Net Member

Accidentally deleted sorceress (was pretty sure I had backed it all up), and got a B- in a test. Also muled a string of ears and kelpie snare into my pally while he was in game and I didn't notice. So I pretty much lost it when save/exiting the game -.-

Not a great day, but tomorrow might be better. WELL IT BETTER OR ELSE ! :lol: