Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wednesday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by TenYearsGone, Mar 30, 2005.

1. TenYearsGone

TenYearsGone IncGamers Member

Wednesday

No daily? Well here we go.

I couldn't get onto the SPF yesterday. Something about 'loading software'. So today I can report what I did a couple of days ago since I was out last night and didn't get any play time.

I broke out my IK Barb for the first time in a couple of months. Boy he's fun. I had some great tough fights and luckily didn't die, although there were some close calls. He managed he maganed a couple of WPs and Rescued Anya in NM. He managed to level from 67-70 so only 6 more levels to equip the armor and maul. I might just do a ton of Pindle runs to get the experience, although I usually despise running Pindle in NM.

2. farting bob

farting bob Banned

I got my singer barb to hell today. lvl 76 right now, and beginnign to mule on my end game items. I dont know how good he's going to be in hell, my mana isnt ideal (1.5k with BO on) so i keep on running out. And i ahte ranged elementals, i have to pick them out with taunt before they take out half my life, often while something is meleeing me as well. but im asure if i continue playing him i'll get used to it. through nm my res and life was able to save me, but in hell, theres never enough life.

3. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

Wow, this is a sorry excuse for a daily. This is the second reply and its 2:48 here in Central USA.

D2 wise, I'm plugging away at Pokey, my PvP Jabberzon, who is clvl 50. I really need to get moving on her, and that will come this weekend.

I'm also anxious to see if my Executioner's Justice is going to top shermo's Mav's Embrace in the MFL. That comes out sunday.

crg

4. colony

colony IncGamers Member

Hmm, lets see. Instead of writing one of the 3 lab reports I have to do I spent most of that time playing D2. I got my blizz sorc through Acts 2, 3 and 4 of NM, ending up at lvl64. No really intersting finds, apart from some rare gloves with +2 to zon passive skills and some decent resists.

My life's still a bit too low though, its only around 430, so I'm quite surprised I haven't died more (the only deaths I did have were because I got block locked in the Flayer Jungle). My mana problems have sorted themselves out as well, with a circlet giving me about +50 mana, and a ring with +101 mana. Now all I need is some FHR and NM Meph might start to find his life quite painful.

5. DarkArcane

DarkArcane IncGamers Member

Well, starting over can be a pain sometimes, yet luckily I had my fishymancer at lvl 70 backed up on a disk (Always remember to back up your stuff frequently guys, don't learn the hard way like I did) so I am going to run the pits with him later tonight, at least the exp is decent if I'm not getting any great dops. ;)

6. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

I can't stick around for long but I feel obligated to post in the daily given its rather... diminutive nature at the moment.

D2-wise, managed about five Pindle runs before work. Didn't get any decent items but did score just over 1million more exp. Hurrah!

That's it really.

Hope everyone has (had) a nice day! :)

7. Pico Dynamite

Pico Dynamite IncGamers Member

I have some things I wanta do today on D2. I now want to start a daggerzon after seeing toppo's thread :p, I started a super elemental druid (fissure, tornado, and hurricane), and I also have about five other characters to play on. I think I'm ganna pick...the druid to play on now. I hope he'll be succesful (earthshifter should help out a bit), and I've been contemplating on making a delerium helm out of a 3 to tornado 2 maul helm. I think it might be a waste because it is only useful to one char.
    Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

8. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

well today i played my metorb sorc for a while got het to lvl 70 from doing nm cow/meph/WSK/Baal runs. Does semi decent metor damage now(6k)
    After that i was over at a friends house and played on b-net and gave some stuff away. Most noteable was the Stout Small Charm of Vita
    with 20 to life and 24 to def. I also found a 5 soc thresher earlerier. Any suggustions on what to do with it? :) have a good day