Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wednesday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by corax, Mar 16, 2005.

1. corax

corax Diabloii.Net Member

Wednesday

I actually played d2 today after my 3 week hiatus. started on a titan werewolf who is going to use my cranium basher and i also thought of 2 pretty cool builds i'd like to try out afterwards.

so i guess d2 is back baby!

2. isengart

isengart Diabloii.Net Member

yeah baby ;)
    what are the other cool builds you were talking about?

I did not play D2 yesterday because of my choir rehearsal which caused me to go to bed not before 2.00 am. My alarm clock (read: mobile) tried to wake me up at 6.45 but it was in vein, my son had already done that half an hour earlier. ;)

I am a bit tired, I must admit. ;)
    Tomorrow I will play some more D2, that is for sure ;)

Have a nice day!

3. Chimaira

Chimaira Diabloii.Net Member

Can anyone say glasscannon:) Seriously that craniumbasher is going to be sooo slow. I know it does massive damage, with the crushing blow+amp+well massive physcial damage, and the +resists are sweet, but upgraded ribcracker is the way to go...unless this has something to do with those weird style points:)

My Diablo II day will consist of getting my Wind druid to act IV and defeat Diablo (Flayer jungle is a breeze with tornado+hurricane) and also get my sorc through act2, although I don't think I have the patience to tackle Duriel today :eek:

Edit: and welcome back to Diablo II, we've missed you.

4. seige

seige Diabloii.Net Member

Yay yay yay, my mum has arrived. That means no D2 for awhile but oh who cares. I'm sorry this belongs in the Beacon, just thought of that. Apologies I'm too excited to think properly.
    Have a great day everyone :)

- Jas :wave:

5. DeathMaster

DeathMaster Diabloii.Net Member

seige, how is your naked necro going?

Tomorrow is a big day for me, starting working on my application for permenent position (apply what I'm doing now)! So no D2 for at least a week.

6. HolyPade

HolyPade Diabloii.Net Member

Was leveling my rainbow-druid in preparation for Hell, got up to lvl 74, nothing worth mentioning dropped. Hope he'll be my next Pat though it will be very tough and slow going.

Today will be some more leveling or maybe I'll continue Hell A1 already.

Have a good one, all!

7. Zavior

Zavior Diabloii.Net Member

Got my essee back, 9+
    Me happy nubbie now

8. Gouda

Gouda Diabloii.Net Member

Hi everyone, haven't poste din the daily for a while, just been updating in the TWd thread, but i guess i better get back here (and in the EMB).
    Working 9 - 10 hours a day recently to make up for a few days unscheduled holiday, so i need something to get me through the long hours.

Anyway yesterday i did paperwork, and decided to play a bit afterwards as a relief. Barely finished 5 kurast sewers lvl 2 runs, when the phone went, which led to more phonecalls, and that was it for the day. I was hoping to get at least 50, maybe even a 100 of 'm done. So, only found two runes, and mediocre ones at it (Ral, Tal).

Must resist urge to install Diablo at work.... Maybe a laptop for playing in the train for 20 minutes?

Gouda

9. Reborn2k

Reborn2k Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome back, corax! :D

Have a nice day everybody...

I will MP with nobo and Hellrise now... :)

10. piscene

piscene Diabloii.Net Member

I took my Frost Zealot back to try to level up my merc through act 3 last night. I haven't played melee in awhile, and it seems a lot harder to keep you merc at your level with a bad ass zeal-dealing hard hitter. I hate levelling mercs. :mad: It bores me horribly. Oh well, must be done, eh?

11. skunkbelly

skunkbelly Diabloii.Net Member

Got my HC FB/Orb sorc past Hell Diablo last night... he was kind enough to drop me lots of typical poo. Sigh. Now I just have to get going on act 5, and decide whether I have the nerve to take her up against the Ancients. I probably don't :)

12. nepeta

nepeta Diabloii.Net Member

I'll be farming the lands today :) Since I learned there's so many usefull things, I keep on muling things off, it slows me down a LOT :/ Think I need a script that picks EVERYTHING up, dumps it in a stash, where I can retrieve it afterwards and thrash the stuff I don't need (1000000 arrows anyone? :p)

Did you know vampirebone gloves cost 1 M a pair when you gamble for 'm?! Dusted off my GF necro, 915 GF at yer service ^^ Let's see if Hell council will cough up 30K+ piles now.

Ain't got no life atm, life's sweet, kisses for all!

13. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy Diabloii.Net Member

Not a whole lot going on here today, although it was a great time dueling last night. It gave me some inspiration to at least continue work on a new PvP character, who is clvl 25 right now.

I won't get a lot of D2 time for the rest of the week however, I'm in the middle of midterms right now. In fact, I'm going to take one in 3 hours. Fun!

crg

14. nepeta

nepeta Diabloii.Net Member

Switched shako for tarnhelm, 980 GF now. Largest gold pile: 42K, couresy of mr M. Dragonhand. Going for 50 now.

15. tigercan

tigercan Diabloii.Net Member

Finally finished Act 3 with my trapassin - spent the best part of 2 hours going painfully through the first 2 levels of the Durance due to the stupid LI Pinheads, and the steps down being the LAST place I looked.

When I got to Mephisto he was a real pushover - merc and shadow died but didn't bother recasting her.
    Mephy rewarded me with a yummy EU that I'd never found before: Dracul's Grasp (do you have any idea how many Meph runs I did right after 1.10 came out looking for those suckers?)
    Now since I'm playing an untwinked Trapassin I get them first go - no use to her whatsoever, but they'll go in the grail collection :)

Will do act 4 today then hopefully by tomorrow we'll have a new Guardian at the SPF :)

16. CrazyChihuahua

CrazyChihuahua Diabloii.Net Member

Didn't play much of my sin yesterday. I always start up D2 and then go into the cold plains, fight 3-4 boss packs in 3 minutes and then have to do something that requires me to stop the game. Happened a few times yesterday. So, she is still where she was at the start of yesterday. I played more Ragnarok Online then anything yesterday.

Today I have to go visit with a grandparent for dinner and such, then I will have the night (and a good night it will be) to play D2. I really want to get my sin to Act 2. Then I have thursday-sunday to hopefully Mat my blade sentinel sin. She will make it :p

17. tigercan

tigercan Diabloii.Net Member

Just beat Big D.

The reward for my effort?

Soulfeast Tine and a bunch of crappy rares :(

Merc/Shadow are more trouble than they're worth right now (attracting too many mobs) so am soloing it

18. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Today was generally good. it was a warm day today, with sunshine, which made a change from the 4 months of cold and wind. Gogo spring!
    also, i won a donut eating competition at college. 5 jam donuts eaten in 1:30, finishing 1 mouthful ahead of second place. my prize: 10 jam donuts. Yes!
    EDIT: as for D2, i did 2 normal baal runs with my psychic hammer sin (didnt kill baal himself, waste of time) and moved him up from 37 to nearly 39. Also did somepindle runs with my blizzy sorc, who's still looking for the perfect meph map.

19. Pico Dynamite

Pico Dynamite Diabloii.Net Member

My relatives came over yesterday, so I didn't get much D2 time in. I planned my assassin build, but thats about it. Today I'll probrally play on my assassin when I get home with my little brother.
    Hope everyone has a great Wednesday, and good to here you're back to playing D2 again ;)

20. Shade

Shade Diabloii.Net Member

Beat NM Diablo with my LF zon (Meph was getting boring), recieving not much of worth (I think a Gleamscythe was in the drop, and the rest were rares).

So I went on to Act 5 in order to socket my Harlequin Crest with a PTopaz. :)

Running Eldritch thereafter to hit level 69 for Thunderstroke went well, and I then kept going until level 70.

(The Thunderstroke is actually going to be a switch weapon to use for CSing bosses to death. I'm still trying to find a stack of Titan's, but in the meantime I have a rare Great Pilum that seems to do ok.)

So now I'll probably continue on to Anya, then Pindle/Meph run for experience/items until I get a Titan's/get fed up, then I'll go visit the Ancients.