Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wednesday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by zelfmoordis, Mar 3, 2004.

1. zelfmoordis

zelfmoordis IncGamers Member

Wednesday

weehuu! I seem to be the first to post this :)

And I've found absolutely nothing as of yet! I never find anything!

yay!

:wave:

2. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

aaaa :rant: i was making one, you little **** ;) haha
    well my wday started sweet, 15 to late, hot water was not present so fricking cold shower, and hey look at that time, not time for breakfast anymore, so here i'm stuck @ work, replying on post and trade mails/pm and eating skittles by the millions to get my stumach still :lol:

have a good one today guys

Ow and i saw Finding Nemo yesterday, jeeez that litlle turtle does SO rock "sweeeeet" :teeth:

robin

3. factotum

factotum IncGamers Member

Got my new Sorc to a high enough level in Act 2 to equip her Leaf staff. Got all the prereqs for Meteor in place, so it's just a matter of slogging on until I hit level 24 now. Did some twinking--put a Tancred's helm and amulet (for the 78% MF, although the helmet is still better than what I was using before), a Nightsmoke belt, and a couple of other bits and pieces on her. Level 30 is the next "twinking session", when she'll get a Skin of the Vipermagi and anything else which looks good (I tend not to plan these equipment upgrades very far in advance, as you can probably tell :)).

4. killabear

killabear IncGamers Member

Well, got my Fishy up to lvl 59, just about to run meph. found a few low end uniques to start my Grail.

"Strijdje - Finding Nemos' cool.... my wife's babysitting a kid that looks like the baby turtle squirt."

5. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

DUDE, that is like, sweeeet :lol:
    Rock on :yep:

6. Crudesash68

Crudesash68 IncGamers Member

Took my HC Fishymancer past Hell Duriel tonight; it was as easy as can be imagined. I barely had to do anything. Now at level 81, waiting on an Eth rune to make stealth in a great hauberk. Might seem like a waste, but I sell most elite armors anyway, and I love the mods on stealth, so why not upgrade the D? I'm currently using a "stealth" trellised armor, so this is a significant upgrade.

Hoping for a 5-socket eth mancatcher, to create "Honor" runeword. My merc is currently using an "Honor" Eth Partizan, and it is great, but I would love to boost the damage for Acts 4 & 5.

No great finds, but I found a 4-socket Dusk Shroud that I may use as an MF armor once I get some better items.

Have fun out there!

Steve

7. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Posting this from school...damn school :rant:

Still nothing very new...MFO continues. Well I guess im not going to win, but there is still hope... :D I really hope for a cool find

I think I also will play a bit with my lvl 92 semi-retired fishy. I took his Skullder's and MF charms away to other chars, but now I have found so much more of them that I can keep all my chars fully equipped. I will try baal runs with him, but I will mainly use him for Pindle from now on (well, not sure about that yet). It seems for me that many high-end items can quite easily be found from Pindy, so why not to give him a chance :D

Have a good Wednesday!

8. XaviarGangrel

XaviarGangrel IncGamers Member

Having completed Act 1 of Hell for the first time with my Fishymancer, I dicided to do some Countess and Pit runs with him. Nothing good to report yet, except my very first Skill Charm (Lionbranded), but then I'm running on Players 1 and slowly, dispite having a great map for both. Hopefully better will drop today :)

Have a good one everyone

9. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

My long-time D2 buddy decided to quit today...so I inherited his mule and character accounts...as you can imagine I am filthy rich now :yep:

Hope to do some more pit runs this afternoon...too eth. rare arkaines dropped yesterday, how frustrating is that ?!!! :rant:

Have a wonderful Wednesday...

-Backdoor Bandit

10. Fafner

Fafner IncGamers Member

Finished a few more pages of my thesis. Thursday I'll crank into high gear, I have to TA today. In my spare time (2-3 hours) I got my Hammerdin, MC_Hammer (who had one named like this? I think I saw it on this forum) to Act V NM, with about 4500 hammer damage nothing stands in his way, except...those wailing beast guys, arreat summit says they have 80% Magic Resistance in NM, *shiver*. What am gonna do in Hell? They'll have 100%. I do have a point in charge and Heavan's light with some CB so I guess we'll see. I finally found a picture of Fafner too for my Avatar.

11. Kaelin

Kaelin IncGamers Member

I got Bone Visage, and Vampirefang Belt, which are both boring. I also found hundreds of white, blue and yellow TC87 items. Need more mf, need more mf, need more...

Regards,
    Kaelin

12. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

Last night I had so much to do around the house, that I didn't get to play much. I moved my Summoner from the Black Marsh NM into the Outer Cloister and thought I'd just try to locate the door to the Barracks. Once I found it, I couldn't resist so I played on 'til i found the Smith.

I was completely destroying him--8 skellie warriors, 6 skellie mages and 8 misc. revives were tearing him to pieces. He had only a sliver of life left...and my laptop crashed. Blah. I'll replay it tonight assuming my map wasn't damaged. Sometimes I'll crash and it'll just wipe out my map. Go figure.