Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wednesday until tomorrow

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by nemar, Mar 24, 2004.

1. nemar

nemar IncGamers Member

Wednesday until tomorrow

Hard night for me, My HC sorceres run into act V. terrible for my cold/fire sorceress , they are all CI or FI and the boss are the both. and spear monsters with CI are really hard to kill. Anyway after a glorius fight ania is rescue another time.

2. Milamber

Milamber Banned

Played around with Tempest mark II and got her up to the big D! He went down fairly easily, the only shame is that my merc decided he'd had enough! ;)

Some good news, my fiancee will be away ALL weekend, so I have from 7pm Friday to Sunday 3pm to play D2 as much as I want...and thinking about a D2 MP marathon session...any other takers?

3. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

well stuck @ work, last night played a little bit of MP (Mostly Pleasure )action with carmen :teeth: got her to lvl 86 and after that went SP mode with mortimer, my new project, a know lvl 21 titan whirler :D

lets see how far he comes :teeth:

back to work, euhm forum spamming again
    have a good day all

robin

4. Forcefeedback

Forcefeedback IncGamers Member

Hmm... has the title custom changed or is it just that the maker of the daily threads have changed? Here's my first daily entry. Happy hunting to all.

Anyway, I have gotten my summoner druid into act 5 norm (I know I'm not far yet). My grizzly is now lvl 11 IIRC with +5skills(Dark clan crusher(unique cudgel),Angelic/sigons and Peasant crown), and has surpassed my merc in killing speed. I guess I'll be aiming at doing Baal runs tonight.

Yes I have a Orb/meteor sorc... at least it inspired me to think of the next build to try...
    Guess you haven't regretted the effort after receiving the +10 all resistances scroll. ;)

Good luck with your HC sorceress.

5. strijdje

stupid french froggies :cheesy:

just ignore them, best thing you can do, i just forgot to create the daily ^^

6. nemar

nemar IncGamers Member

:bonk: stupid Spychotic froggies :flip:

and why "french froggie" , a froggie is of course french.

:yep: Is someone suggest tomorrow is wenesday ???

7. Milamber

Milamber Banned

Damn, why did you have to go and start another character! And a Titan at that! Grrr. Character and Forum spammer!

8. strijdje

what so bad about making a new char? i have many more where those came from :lol: ow and you can call me many things, but forum spammer :scratch:

:teeth:

9. Forcefeedback

*hides his unfinished hammerdin, javazon, vegasorc, fury druid, strafezon, 3 summon necros and other mishaps*

*Brings out his Zeal paladin*

I totally agree. This sort of spamming on multiple levels can soon amount to such freak relics like Ash Housewares. :D

I personally like starting out and developing fast in normal difficulty where the environment is positively friendly compared to the hell difficulty...

10. WhiskeyJack

WhiskeyJack IncGamers Member

The WF is flowing stong the last couple of days...In addition the the Nagelring found on monday night, tonight Paran (lvl 79 zealot) found a nice, shiny new pair of Gore Rider war boots...woo! They've replaced his infernostride, although I'm not sure how i feel about dropping from 82 to 52 fire resist, but so far, so good. It seems that in combination with the GR, the moonstar I'm using has improved the damage he deals. it's still not at all great, averaging just over 1K, but I now have 50% Open wounds, 25% crushing blow and 15% deadly strike. Things are dieing a lot faster now... :clap:

anywho, hope everyone has (or is having) a great wednesday...

cheers,
    WJ

11. vajurewi

vajurewi IncGamers Member

well I broke down and dual installed 1.10 - last night took a cookie-cutter Fishymancer to beat down normal Big D and he was SO generous - 2 chain boots. will take on Act V tonight.

have a good day all.

12. strijdje

pff, since im on this trainee job i posted around 80 posts on some days, here in the OT, barb and druid forum, kinda sick so if i was working here earlier i was infact a Ash Housewares :lol:

maybe i an still make it, i stil have 4 months to work here :d

13. Milamber

Milamber Banned

Nothing wrong, I was attempting sarcasm which did not come off to well

Good then I have no characters to show as all mine are in the making...as stated above, I was attempting sarcasm....

14. Forcefeedback

(10000-2000)/(4*30)= 66.67 posts per day so to reach Ash you'd have to have 67 more posts per day than Ash. Good luck with that. :)

A good way to spend a wednesday...

Conserning my summoner, I don't want to make a new thread for it, so could someone slip in any cheap equipment advice(upgrades) somewhere for him. Any would be appreciated, although I'm dirt poor so most suggestions will be of no use. :)

edit: @Milamber: I know but either I'm oversensitive or I was trying to pull your leg, take your pick. :D

15. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

I will do lots of Pindle runs today, he is just dropping so many so sweet items

So nothing new from me :teeth:

16. strijdje

euhm ok :scratch: let me consider that, euhm NO :D i was just kiding man, i will never become the spam king ashy is... or if i could post in my native language, then maybe :innocent:

17. DurfBarian

DurfBarian IncGamers Member

I made a discovery today.

I was doing Countess runs and on one of them she was cold enchanted. I ran into her chamber and got chilled a few times in the battle; then after I had killed her, and everything in the room, I walked back out of it and got chilled again each time I walked through those flames that she throws up at her doorways. Looks like the game has her create those firewalls and gives them extra elemental mods that she happens to have, or at least it did in this one instance.

Right now I'm doing heroic battle with this quiz:
    http://www.logogame.com/game.php?id=6
    I have everything but E and S answered. Help!

18. spiral55

spiral55 IncGamers Member

Spent the first half of the day yesterday being bored out of my skull at training at the new job. We're going awfully slow, but that's okay, it pads the paycheck, and if it ensures that the whole class learns what they need to know, it means I'll be surrounded with competent coworkers. :D

Came home and fired up LOD to wake myself up. I knew I was in for a rough night when my fanatic zealot (with maxed fire resistance AND Dwarf Star's fire absorb, mind you) was one-hit killed by an FE Fire Boar within a minute of taking the WP out of Harrogath. Rotten stuff like this is why I will never, ever play Hardcore.

Racked up another death on the way to rescue Anya. This time, Gloams. Maxed lightning resistance and Lightsaber's lightning absorb? Meaningless. I wouldn't mind the insanely ramped up damage Gloams do if the number of them in their packs were reduced. Each one of the usual 8 or 9 you find together, doing several hundred points of damage after resistances and absorb with each lightning bolt, is just too much. Nerf the damage or cut down the pack size, either one. Give us some chance, will you? :rant:

Eventually rescued Anya, although I don't really know why I bothered doing it with this character, since resistances seem to be broken now anyway, this character will never do Pindle runs, and he's not giving up his HoZ for whatever shield she might choose to give him. I've decided that from now on, unless the character will do Pindle runs, rescuing Anya in Hell is about as worthwhile for them as going after Nihlathak in Nightmare or Hell.

Only decent find along the way, and this is kind of ironic, was matriarchal spear. Slartibartfast, do you want back the one you gave me? :)

Oh well, I've ranted enough. Have a great day, everyone.

19. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Yeah, it is weird to see how standing on fire freezes you :lol: Sometimes it poisons me too, maybe those toxic gases...

I can't help you with the game though

:)

20. spiral55

spiral55 IncGamers Member

Jeez, Durf, I'm impressed. I got completely stumped after getting only 6 right. Although I'm thinking I got another one right and the site just refuses to admit.