Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wednesday thread

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by strijdje, Mar 10, 2004.

1. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Wednesday thread

Well i'll start the daily again i guess :lol:

well bladiebladiebla stuck @ work and etc....got a little mp action in yesterday but i had to leave due to personal reasons(s*x :teeth: ) but well, came to the wonderfull conclusion i only need 50+ item for my grail in 1.10 so hey, thats a cool thing to discover right?
    went to the movies and saw timeline.. cool film, thats it, old story, predictable ending but entertaining.. well, it beats sitting home and watch some rewind of a crappy old film

yes i see alot of movies, yes i have a live and yes i work if you were wondering what i did all this time posting on the forums and seeing movies and play basketball :teeth:

i just happen to live 100 metres from the cinema ^^

well, good day too you all, i'll get back to work *cough spamming on these forums *cough now i guess :lol:

robin

2. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Still at scholl, but couple of hours and I will meet Baal once again

Not much have happened to me. Yesterday I got Ward from hell Baal. It depends on MFO results, but in best case I only need 24 more items to complete my grail (of which 12 are TC87 :uhhuh: ). I still hope for Ber to drop, then I could make Enigma for my fishymancer and make Baal runs a bit easier. Now im using ammy with teleport charges but it would be easier to use Enigma than switch ammies/weapon every now and then. Of course I could use that Ber for CoH (too bad I don't have any Um runes anymore) because I don't know if Enigma is that much better. But it also means I would leave my Jah to collect dust in my stash which is almost a crime. I hope I will find something sweet today :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!

:)

3. strijdje

if you already have a amulet of teleport and it works for you why make such a expensive runeword then? i'll be happy to trade you an um cause Chains of honor > Enigma in PvM... Check the stats and scratch all the useless mods away for yourself.. i'll bet CoH will be your best pick.. and hey, you can use your Jah for another runeword or for traing purposes to get a little closer to your grail (selffound or? )

robin

4. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Yeah, I don't know if Enigma is worth it. And I can get Um from Countess if I need it. I don't know about trading my Jah, you know, trading high-end runes is quite problematic nowadays and I still need to get Ber to make Enigma or CoH, so that won't happen soon ;)

I also haven't traded for a long time, I traded nice item and then after few days I found it myself (this has happened to me many times and it is frustrating). Im sure I will find multiples of all other items before I get my Tyrael's, so that defeats the point of trading for me. But if I get Tyrael's on my next Baal run... :evil: Then I would trade like mad

5. strijdje

does a little mf jig towards Lpr :jig: :flip: :jig:

you'll get it, np ^^

6. -.kreizi.-

-.kreizi.- IncGamers Member

is Tyrels Might an armor? with around 600 defence or something? well my necro found it with beeing around 50-60 level, i stoped playing with him since my comp is too slow for 9 skellies + boss packs with auras + my own auras/curses.....

7. strijdje

euhm i doubt you have found it around lvl 50-60 :) cause it can only be dropped in area's around lvl 85 IIRC

8. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

Hey everyone.

Still sitting in school of course...just submitted an idea at the ama forum, suggesting I might start a strafeazon guide. If anyone plays MP and likes amas, be sure to check out the thread.

Other than that I will be raping act 5 with my ama tonight, maybe some good drops will be the result of that, who knows.

Happy Wednesday to everyone.

-Backdoor Bandit

9. -.kreizi.-

you didnt answer my question :) is it the one with 600 defence..... i got and armor called if im not mistaken Tyrels Might - im sure of the word Might in it, its such orange golden color also with defence around 600 or something i goda chek it. but imt elling ya im level 50-60, erm maybe 60-70 max, well i havent played himlike for month or so, got really bored made trapasin, but i'll chek, i'll chek the diabloii.net database for pic.

10. -.kreizi.-

sorry i cheked the picture, not Tyrels Might , woopsy daisy :) its Duriels Shell , words Tyrel and Duriel got mixed in my mind, but its still with 600 something defence, so as good as tyrels:)?

11. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Hehh, back from school to start Baal runs :D

@ kreizi

Tyrael's Might
    Sacred Armor
    Ladder Only
    1073.6-1502.5 Defense
    Indestructible
    Clvl req: 84

Requirements -100%
    +(120-150)% Enhanced Defense
    Slain Monsters Rest in Peace
    +(50-100)% Damage to Demons
    Cannot be Frozen
    20% Faster Run/Walk
    All Resistances +(20-30)
    +(20-30) to Strength

Maybe not the most useful armor but it is incredibly rare and a grailers dream :flip:

12. strijdje

yeah i had that once too, really suc*** i thought i had found the grandfather but it was a chipped rubie once i checked it,just got confused with the chipped part and the rubie part :lol:

j/k yeah thought so, tyreals might is super hard to find, but hey, duriels shell is nice piece of skin too ^^

13. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

Took my Hammerdin right to Hell Countess last night. I'm still playing it safe at Players 4--even though everyone seems to run the hammerdin at players 8.

I died 5 or 6 times to Archers (we hates them, we does...). My wife thought I was a lunatic--laying in the floor screaming like a woman whenever my merc went down and I suddenly became target number 1. I've got ~1050 life, but my FHR and blocking is terrible, so one or two hits and I was stun-locked. Can you say pincussion?

Anyway, I eventually got down to the countess--she didn't put up much of a fight with hammers doing about 4200 damage each--and she dropped a Nef!! I hate her as well. As a matter of fact, my list of hated foes grows longer and longer and longer....

Tonight I'll run the pit. There's got to be more to add to my list there. :)

14. Kung Poo

Kung Poo IncGamers Member

A decent amount of D2 for me last night. Got Sasha the TS/DT assy to Act V normal, and killed Shenk. Note to self... do not wade knee-deep into monsters and get stun locked. There were lots of times were I got right smack in the middle of a horde, and was doing ok.. when all of a sudden, I'm so busy blocking and getting smacked that I can't actually attack. No attack means no leech, and as we all know, all hurt and no leech makes an unhappy assassin. I didn't die, but I came close.

So she's clvl 36 or so right now, doing pretty well. I'll change out her Iceblink soon for something with a bit more defense, although I'll miss the frozen baddies. I admit, though, she's very fun to play with. Unlike the sorcy I have that just shoots and runs around, this takes strategy. Precisely timed hits and combos. Neato. Now if my stupid Shadow Master would stop disappearing every time I walk away...

Ok, lots of work to do at the office today, so... I'll be back in the forums later. Peace.

~K_P

15. Fafner

Fafner IncGamers Member

I quested on with MC_Hammer to Hellforge. Along the way I found a monarch, and an Io, and a Gul (Hellforge anyone?). My rune collection is getting moderately respectable. 3 more Gul and I can make a chaos claw (drool...). The problem with the stormshield is that no one who uses shields can wear it, str too high, my paladins use a 4-diamond sacred rondache (max block with holy shield, +121 res. all). Oh yeah, I found a +12 life, +4 res. all small charm (I thought max res. all was +3, who knew), now if I could find a +20/+4 and maybe 7-8 more I'd be set.

16. addicted2macs

addicted2macs IncGamers Member

I was so happy with the Monarch I found the other day, I immediately popped it on my Avenger. You are right, though--the STR requirements are high. Luckily I had stored up about 25 stat points and used most of 'em to equip the shield. That and a String of Ears, and I'm capped on the Physical Damage reduction. I love it!

My resistances are still in the 60s and 70s, so I'm not missing the benefits I received from my rare +2 Pally skills Akaran Rondache.

17. Fafner

Fafner IncGamers Member

I guess I could try it on my Avenger, he's sitting on hold waiting for a better shield. I guess I have one now. I found Guardian Angel as well, maybe it's time to pull out those +30 res all amulets and that Kira's guardian I have to make up. I just hate losing my +skills for my hammers, but for avenger the weapon is more important. All I have is a b-star so far.

18. Muffassa

Muffassa IncGamers Member

Found Titans Revenge today - 1st one ever. Kinda a surprise when it dropped. I think my up and coming javazon will like it :)

19. Icebird

Icebird IncGamers Member

Hi all,

Another one of my all too infrequent daily thread contributions. Now that everyone is putting their items finds in the item find thread, and reporting on their ladder characters in the ladder thread, the venerable old daily thread just isn't getting the traffic it used to. Anyone else remember Sauron and his habit of repling separately to every single post in the daily? It drove me crazy at the time, but I miss his enthusiasm for the daily now.

Anwyay it was a 1.09 night for me. I tried to train my meteor's sorc new Holy Freeze merc (he's an irritatingly slow learner - still only level 48). I did two cows runs with Destruction, the almighty Iron Titan Frenzy barb - including one players8 clear in about 10 minutes. Then I hosted a bunch of cow runs, and my assassin inched her way closer to 96. We had some good drops including Cow King's Hide, a Lem rune and a 200% ED Duriel's Shell.

Chris

20. TekkaZeroX

TekkaZeroX IncGamers Member

There is no Diablo for me today. One of my partners in my UML class just screwed everyone on our team during the presentation and we will probably get low grades from it. Everyone but the moron is scrambling to fix the report that is due tomorrow. I hate morons... grrrr.... :grrr: