Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wednesday - it's monday, plus 2.

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by farting bob, May 11, 2005.

1. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Wednesday - it's monday, plus 2.

Well i dont see a daily up yet, so i'm making 1.
    For me, college was ok. on the plus side i only had 2 lessons, 1 of whcih was cancelled. On the down side, i could have gone with a couple of friends to the cinema if i had known the lesson was cancelled, but instead waited n college, found out, and then it was too late so just went home. Oh well, win some lose some.
    As for D2 ive had a good day. My HC pyschic hammer sin is now in act 5 nm, currently killing eldritch for EXP (still only lvl 55, on course to be my lowest character in hell, and she's HC!)
    At the start of the day i had RoF and CS in front of me. RoF proved no provlem, since there was little ranged trouble. CS, now thats a different story. My merc kept getting swamped, and because he was only lvl 54 and had no +res stuff on, he died alot to IM and lower res curses, but i cleared ti slowly, then big D showed himself, and although my merc cut him down pretty fast with CB, he died when iablo was about 4/5th dead. I decided not to bother resurrecting him and procedded to kill diablo which pyschic hammer. Uber style points +1.
    Incidently, now hlap hloop is my second highest HC character ever, and my highest living one, and dspite it being really slow and tough, im playing her alot, and hope that sometime soon i will have my lowest damage dealing guardian ever.

2. Hrus

Hrus Diabloii.Net Member

I had only 1 hour for Diablo tonight and did 3 Baal runs (nothing nice), and 15 minutes at Pindleskin (Widowmaker), then I finished 2nd act (Normal) with my twinked Zealot. He uses Raven Claw (1.09) and kills very fast.

I have a question: Something is wrong with instant email notifications. I don't receive the mails last few days. Someone has similar problems or my mailbox went crazy?

3. farting bob

farting bob Banned

I'm guessing a stealth squid attack, who's taking down the forums slowly, feature by feature, until all we have left is a blank screen and a message saying 'brb'
    Only then will the admins notice somethings not right.

4. Zargo1z

Zargo1z Diabloii.Net Member

yeah it's wensday, Just got off of work and ready to get in some D2 time. finally moved my necro on to act 2 normal at level 23 hehe i think he's ready. have found a lot of gold and green items so far with him, going great to complete my grail, have a lot of the normal difficulty stuff out of the way. anyways leaving out now so i can get in my d2 time.

Zargo

5. Darkwell

Darkwell Diabloii.Net Member

FB

I'd prefer; Wednesday - it's friday, minus 2!

6. water_moon

water_moon Diabloii.Net Member

Either is better than "hump day", at least for it's alternate meaning here. I need to get some real D2 play in but my garden has been taking presidence latly.

7. Darkwell

Darkwell Diabloii.Net Member

I've been throwing all the procrastination I can summons at my garden.