Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wednesday Daily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by corax, Jun 29, 2005.

1. corax

corax IncGamers Member

Wednesday Daily

ph34r t3h wednesday. :D

slept in for a while 3 more hours this morning. but then had to get up because i could hear nature calling me.
    then hopped onto d2 and got my boner thru act 2 normal.b going to have to get my butt in gear if i want him to be ready for the MFO aswell as my pit runner. gaaaaah!

and soon I have to leave for work and its pension day so all the damn old people will be out. but luckily i start at 2:30 and the old people generally go home before school ends at 3.

2. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

@corax - yeah, the old people checks are coming here Friday - plus Monday's a national holiday (Happy B-day Uncle Sam!). Definitely won't be the best traffic on Friday.

It's still Tuesday here in Colorado for another hour, but this is close enough for me as I'm finally home and just cracked a beer. Been working so many hours my boss told me today not work any more OT the rest of the week :thumbsup:. I about had to change my underwear when he said that.

Hopefully be able to get in a little D2 this week now, but just installed Photoshop so photography might take up some of my spare time. My mother recently mentioned how much she likes black and white pictures and it has given me a few ideas.

Happy hump day all.

3. skoolbus

skoolbus IncGamers Member

I started crazy_bonez who never goes into town, unless I have to, and I managed to get him to act 2 then stopped. Stupid countess dropped me an el, whoop-de-do, instead of a useful thul, which I will never see her do on norm :(.
    I'm glad I'm doing a zeal/holy shock pally because I have to switch weapons every 15 minutes now...

4. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

IIRC, normal countess can only drop up to a Tal. If that's so, you're right, you'll never see her drop a Thul ;)

5. Rugruth

Rugruth IncGamers Member

Wednesday... this one and 2 more and... HOLIDAYS!! :D

Yesterday I got my computer fixed. New mainboard, new microprocessor, and AMD 64 3200. Stoopid windowze won't boot, I had to reinstall the whole system. God thanks I had knoppix to save my chars and stashes on my usb stick :clap:

So I'm ready to play again :D

Nacaa, where are your baalruns??!! :p

6. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

Ive got two words on top of these
    ----------------------------------->Barroness Sassy-Steet<---------------------
    check out her thread

7. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

INternetpoker and Pindleruns takes alot of time and beside, I do most of my leveling in Ancient Tunnels now. Granting me around 2 mil exp per run that takes 3 mins :D But they will soon be up again.

Wednesday... Nothing planned today. Already worked my day this week so I am free until monday. Will probably visit the gym some soon with a friend and then go eating pizza. After that, D2 for the rest of the day. Will probbaly play my WWPoleBarb through Normal. He is alot of fun.

HANDA

8. asdfgah

asdfgah IncGamers Site Pal

At least up to RAL can drop anyway, i've been making leaf staves in normal from countess.

Can someone tell me what IIRC means? :p

-Asdfgah

9. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

If I Remember Correct or If I Recall Correctly. Not sure which one but the meaning is the same :D

10. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

At work. It's probably going to be a calm day, nothing too exciting here.

Yesterday I played a bit with my blizz sorc and my HC trapsin, but soon stopped again. I didn't feel too well. I tried to update my laptop OS, but failed miserably.... no DVD drive on it, and every attempt on a network install ended in some access problems and closed connections.

11. lone_wolf

lone_wolf Diablo: IncGamers Member

today i will talk with ams(whitch means nothinbg to most of you) so that should be intresting. then that i will crazy as i am try to organize all my items :eek: and after a few hours i will take backups on it all:D

that will be alot of emails i can tell.

ohh and i will probebly do the needed meph runs to go from 100-200 and post the results later. I might level duskshade, drake or Taomi too

12. Ana

Ana IncGamers Member

Good Wednesday everyone.

Although it has severely rained here tonight it's still kinda warm and the sun is still luring me to come out and play. Can't though, gotta work and am the only one for IT-support at the office today. Too bad.

Tonight my cousin has a suprise planned or something. Have to be there at 19.15 which will be hard because that's the middle of the rushhour in my region. She invited several ppl and no one knows who is going to be there.

13. Cormallon

Cormallon IncGamers Member

I suggest making a backup BEFORE you start reorganizing, just i case you mess up something (or your comp goes down or ...) :D

14. Vanai

Vanai IncGamers Member

Hello everybody,

After a warm welcome a couple of days ago and the bruises on my shins finally gone, I went on and on and on with by barb struggling in 1.07 normal mode :eek: . He died at least a couple of hundred miserable deaths, which caused me to spend more hours at my comp, and, well, my wife got just mad (she could not stand me cursing any more as my litlle daughter became a sort of a parrot) - so she just deleted the entire game.

Keeping the advice of Pisces :worship: I reinstalled and then upgraded to 1.10, and downloaded ATMA (thanks EnerSense) as well. My first char is a lightning sorceress now and she made quite good progress last night - level 12 and died only four times with /p8 LMAO So, if anybody plans to have a HC tournament some time the next decade, I think I should have a good chance to make it to the top with all the experience I am gathering now.

Anyway, I am having much more fun this time and my wife is happy, too. The kid is spoiled though :bonk:

15. Serdash

Serdash IncGamers Member

[curiousnessessess]
    Whereabouts in Colorado?
    [/curiousnessessess]

16. Dave in the basement

Dave in the basement IncGamers Member

Hello all!

Last night I had a great time mowing in the 90 degree heat, before settling down to my 1.09 D2 group. We are twinked to the gills, and the three of us (my sin, a pally, and a bowazon) killed Andy on p56 (I think), and hopped into Act 2 and and made it all the way through the Viper Temple. The drops were very lacking, but I did gain almost three levels, and ended the night just shy of 51.

I then ran my RRM/FE/Runeword blade-fury assassin from the NM Outer Cloister to the Jail WP, killing the Smith along the way. She sure loves her new Spirit runeword dimensional blade. Woot! I may try to take out Andy tonight, if time allows.

I am starting a new HC barbarian for a tournament (elsewhere), and I hate barbarians, so I’ll be playing him kind of recklessly. :D

Happy hunting!

Dave :teeth:

17. Sir Lister of Smeg

Sir Lister of Smeg IncGamers Member

I took FishyII slightly further after doing one more Andy run and getting bored of those runs, he found the Far Oasis waypoint, but did not yet go into the Maggot Lair.

Lighttrap took on Andariel, and killed Radament as well and found quite a few green items already, but unfortunately not yet any of those tc3 gold's I'm missing.

18. Malanche

Malanche IncGamers Member

Got my Zealot to River of Flame. Nothing too crazy, its been a breeze so far with Decrep from my mercs weapon and my Razorsedge.

I'll probably beat diablo tonight. Hopefully keeping an eye open for IM.

19. Jake_b74

Jake_b74 IncGamers Member

i got my trap assassin up to 61. About ready to take on NM meph. Got a alright set up, only a few screens away from level 3, so ill be mf'in for some time. Good luck all!

20. Porius

Porius IncGamers Member

Took Power up and rescued Anya. Sitting now at 70th level. Merc died so many times it was stupid, so I broke down and socketed his Athena's Wrath and put in an AMN rune. I just couldn't find anything else worth keeping...

Ah, the life of an untwinked Paladin.

Have fun, all.

Porius