Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wednesdaly

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by PinkeyandtheBrain, Jun 8, 2005.

1. PinkeyandtheBrain

PinkeyandtheBrain Banned

Wednesdaly

Ahhhh wednesday gotta finish my bio final tonite one chapter left. also my goosie goosie granny is going back to pensalvania tommorow morning with my aunt. im gonna miss her...but i get to go to vermont this summer to visit my aunt and possibly my grandma if shes in Vermont. no d2 for the next 2 days cause of finals girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    have a great wednesday............ ;)

2. phatbrava

phatbrava IncGamers Member

i've started my hunt for Tal's ammy with my patriarch fishy
    loaded up on mf and went on
    but my resists were to low (~ 30/15/15/40)
    which caused me a quick death to a tainted boss pack.
    ok. went through my stash and remembered about tal's 3 piece wonder combo
    deal! put on my ptopaz crest, armor and 14% belt.
    maaaaaaaaan
    what a relief
    now my resists are 75/75/75/~70
    and %mf is at the same level too!
    did about 20 runs but no positive results yet
    i got tired and switched to wsk + baal runs...the only things worth mentioning are a ribcracker, naj's armor, trang's armor and a +5/-5 blaze facet.
    but the runs got alooooooooooooot smoother now with those resists.

3. ricrestoni

ricrestoni IncGamers Member

Hey all!

Just passing by and saying hello. Some good news for me, I finally got a good computer, so hey! 800x600! 3dish graphics! No more lag! The problem is that Now I can play other games, so I am having trouble with so many different choices of electronic entertainment.

Also, in the transition from old to new computer, I kinda mess up the D2 save with a couple of backups, so I hope it's OK now.

Just to say that I have something to add, Fang the wolf barb went through normal act 2. Not using combat skills is really weird.

Have a great wednesday, and may your drops be backupworthy!

4. corax

corax IncGamers Member

hey ric :howdy:

my new fav game: Arcanum is now no longer my new fav game. it made me cry.
    first it made me kill wolf puppies, then bear puppies....
    then it messed with my half orc fighter tech. setting him to 100(full magic) rather than closer to -100(full tech) he would of been -25 and had just learnt to make a kickass mech spider. but i couldnt go into the tech shops cos i counted as a damn mage.
    thirdly my new lvl 41 gunslinging sword swinging barbarian dwarf got corrupted when the game crashed for no apparent reason.

*criez0rs*

5. pointytoe

pointytoe IncGamers Member

bio final exam...then I have nothing to do for the entire summer :clap:

6. steelsixtyIV

steelsixtyIV IncGamers Member

"What in God's name, I mean better luck time"

Arcanum is a classic, sorry to hear about the corrupted files.

On a D2 note my 7 X 99 Zon finished the Hellforge and was rewarded with an Eld rune. One more level to LF and look out Diablo!

7. corax

corax IncGamers Member

hopefully luck is on my side for my next char. going for another half orc warrior, this time probably a warrior mage summoner.

8. Thadar

Thadar IncGamers Member

Last night was a fairly productive night for me. My lvl 67 Meteorb beat Hell Andariel and is sitting in Act 2 Hell right now about ready to tackle the sewers. After I did that, I decided to hit Meph again in NM for some more items and picked up a few things I have never gotten (Ive never been as far with a char as my meteorber is). Lets see if I can remember em all...

Naj's Circlet, Silks of the Victor, Lidless Wall, Duskdeep, Heart Carver, Witchwild String, Warlords Trust, Aldurs Boots, Milabregas Orb, Soul Harvest, Spineripper and Sigons Guard.

I also got another Beserkers Hatchet and Sanders Superstition(GAH! Damn Green Bone Wands! Im swimmin in em!)

Tonight I hope to get well into Act 2 with her. Im aiming to get her to be a Hell Meph runner, but we shall see. I think I may be a tad low on level right now, so I might go and level up a bit more. She has Maxed FO, Maxed Meteor, 8 in CM and 1 in FM. Currently I am maxing out Fireball.

Well, enough rambling. =)

Thadar

9. SeDnA

SeDnA IncGamers Member

Well, did some pindle runs with my fishy today. No uniques/sets at all. Nothing worth mentioning.

Quested with my newly created blizzard sorceress, now at the black marsh. Maybe after this character is done I'll do an enchantress.

10. Moar

Moar IncGamers Site Pal

Did some Pindle and some Mephy runs....no luck at all. I found a nice staff with Teleport charges though, level requirement is only 18!
    Quested a bit with my Paladin (done with the sewers now), but can't stand him for long. I really hope the play feeling changes when he gets older.
    I'm now trying to get some sort of order into my Atma stashes. They are growing too big. :)

Moar

11. farting bob

farting bob Banned

OMG ive had a strange day.
    Woke up late (lunchtime) and have a sandwhich. Get a call on my mobile, and find its from my college. After nearly choking on my sandwhich, they inform me that there is a history test that makes up half my A-lvl grade and is hugely important, and it started 15 minutes ago.
    After swearing a bit, i run around to the neighbors house and beg for a lift into college, since my parents were out. i get to college, 30 minutes after the exam has started, and get told that i can still do the test (phew..) but instead of the normal 1 1/2hours i would get, i have lost 30 minutes of that, so have to do the whole thing in a hour.
    Panicing like hell i rush through the paper, finishing with 5 minutes to go, so i quickly improved a few things and made it look nice.
    Got back home, to find that the college had phoned my mum as well and she was furious that i missed the exam.

As for D2, played some shocksin last night and will do more tonight. nothing major found, except3 WSK/baal runs last night in a row that dropped either a green or gold breast plate. Chuck them onto the huge pile of useless boob plates that always drop.

12. chickenhed

chickenhed IncGamers Member

hahaha damn.... did you just forget that your exam was today? oopsie. good job on finishing it though.

Did some pindle runs with my skellimancer. nothing worth mentioning attained. nothing at all. sigh...

13. farting bob

farting bob Banned

No. well sort of. I saw on the exam timetable 'history thursday 9th june 1:30pm.'
    Now, me being a histroy student, taking a history exam, i presumed that was me. Apparently i should have been looking at 'bolshevism wednesday 8th june 1:30pm' instead. Coupled with handing in coursework very late last mnth, the history teachers all hate me, so the odds are i wont be asked to come back for a second year, which suites me fine. As long as i can still go to warsaw with history in the summer, i dont care.
    Jsut got my blizz sorc to lvl 94, whoppie!

14. Johney

Johney IncGamers Member

wow, ****ty luck.

As for my day, no d2 for me so far. To busy doing the floor upstairs. Got my telsadin to act 5 norm last night. I'll get him to nightmare tonight(i hope).

Well, i gota go get some food then lay more flooring so i'll see you all later.

15. Sir Lister of Smeg

Sir Lister of Smeg IncGamers Member

First I took Irua my random druid in the multiple events tourney a bit further and discovered that progress was too slow to my taste (not his killing speed but the rules on random assigning I made), nevertheless he found another waypoint and rescued Cain to get at level 15.

After tinkering around a bit to make a random character generator (still work in progress), I took Boner my venom/jailkeeper a bit further and started using corpse explosion a bit more on the tougher monsters. I also started imprisoning, which was especially useful against Bloodraven, he also killed Rakanishu and Bishibosh and found the Stony Field waypoint. For the Fallen/Carver camps it's still just running around spamming poison nova every other second until everything is dead. He got to level 47

After that, I took FishyII still a bit further, he killed not only Bloodraven and Rakanishu, but also rescued Cain. On the way he found the Stony Field and the Dark Wood waypoints, and Sigon's helm and the Undead Crown. I did miss corpse explosion with him though to get rid of shamans faster, maybe I'll put a point in teeth and corpse explosion soon. Once, in Tristam, he got to almost halflife because I was paying attention to a battle between a bosspack of skeleton archers and my army, and not paying attention to carvers being raised, it was a good thing I put a lot of points into vitality already (is at 95 or so, at level 48).

Now off to stashing, and then sleep.
    Good night.

16. NeckRomancer

NeckRomancer IncGamers Member

My necro Brogdo just went through Act V Hell in the Frigid Highlands (plus whatever dungeon the area had). That took a while, with all the ranged attackers, fire immunes (Brogdo's wearing the full TO set and is using Meteor + LR), evil demon huts and barricades/towers. Good thing I had no problem freeing the barbarians; I didn't want to repeat the whole area.

17. Johney

Johney IncGamers Member

Got my telsadin to nightmare. now he's slayer stilgar. I will take on Nm tomorrow, after i walk to the post office and get a money order. Well, it's 1Am so i should be going to bed soon. Night all.