Wednesdaily!

Rizzo

Diabloii.Net Member
Wednesdaily!

Hi folks! :)
Damn, it's been a while since I visited last. One and a half years I think.
Just wanted to pay a visit - hope everyone are doing fine?
I recently bought Starcraft 2, which got me thinking of the upcoming Diablo 3, which got me thinking of you. Hope life is sweet for y'all.

For me, life is great. I turned 30 in may tho :hammerhead:
Still don't feel that "old" tho...

Have a great day/night (I'm off to bed in a few minutes - it's 15 past midnight here).

See ya :wave:
-Riz

Pijus

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Wednesdaily!

It's 2:51 AM today. We made FE play TQ with us. It was quite fun. My eyes feel full of sand, and my elbow hurts from pressing against the table for 5 hours. That's hardcore gaming for you...

RL: Huh?

D2: Probably not.

OVG: Probably TQ

xxnothing

Diabloii.Net Member

It's still tuesday in my neck of the woods... :)

RL: Madness and chaos continues to reign at work! I'm trying to claw my way into a new position though, so good luck to me.

D2: Not tonight... my wrists are baked. Decades of computer use both at home and at work have taken their toll on me.

essojay

Diabloii.Net Member

Hey, Rizzo! I've been wondering where you'd gone. ^^

It's been only 8 hours (of which only 5 were spent sleeping :sad: ) since I posted in Tuesday's daily, but now I'm at work and had a crazy busy morning. Lots of running around trying to get stuff ready for the morning meeting. All of that craziness has settled down now, though, and I'm right back on track for more procrastination.

LeWoVoc

Diabloii.Net Member

Posting this from a break during hour 13 of my day in the hot sun.

RL: Wednesday will be another 13 hour day, helping the old high school's band camp. It's great fun, though. Meeting with the ladyfriend of about 8 months for food during lunch and dinner.

D2: Unlikely

XxUberStarxX

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: 1.30pm here and i woke up at about midday after a 4 hour snooze. Time for some food, a coffee and then hit the gym for a nice weight session. Still on dial-up waiting for the new DSL connection, could be a while, this is getting annoying.

D2: Soon as i get back from the gym i'll quest Midas, my Gold Diggers tourney toon for a few hours, maybe even have a play with my Fear of Commitment toon who seems to be stuck in Act1 Hell.

OVG: Huh?

Steven Q Urkel

Diabloii.Net Member

zOMG....a confirmed Rizzo sighting!!!! Steady the ropes and Rizzotraps lads, he's not getting away this time :D. Congrats on the recent birthday :balloons:, a mate of mine had her 30th a couple of weeks ago, and my own is coming up in December. Zerg rush ftw m i rite?? :grin:

RL: Moar of teh usual. Walk the dog. Morning nap. 2 hour fitness walk. Shower. Lunch. Get ready for work. Go to work. Then work at work. Come back home. Shower. Beverage. Check emails and interwebs surf. And finally, bed.

D2: Wish I could, but prolly not enough time due to RL nonsense. Bah humbug.

Rizzo

Diabloii.Net Member

Zerg rush ftw m i rite?? :grin:
Never was any good with teh zergs. Im more of a toss person.
It's really good the new Starcraft, although it's extreeeeemely like the old one. But why fix something that ain't broken right? :)

omgwtfbbqpwned

Diabloii.Net Member

Happy birthday Fists of Legend! :spam:

A Rizzo sighting. *whistles* Staying for a bit this time? :)

RL: Not much. Still trying to operate sleep-deprived.

D2: To the drawing board! :) My legion has awakened.

OVG: Warble warble. ;(

NagisaFurukawa

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Looks decently cool outside for a change, so going out to run for a tad. Lunch after that, then some work/studying. Pretty much the usual schedule, at least recently.

D2: Maybe. YuiAzu still hanging around the 91/90 mark, and PvP'ers need planning/leveling.

OVG: Starcraft II has won my attention.

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member

Wow, Rizzo sighting! Somebody take his shoes, quick!

Happy birfday FoL!

RL: Got back from the doctor an hour ago. X-ray is good, tests indicate the same thing they indicated before, which medicine couldn't fix. So maybe this new stuff will work, but probably the same story as before. Woohoo?
Very hot outside, so sitting inside all day. Maybe a bit of shopping in the PM. Maybe.

D2: Actually played a bit yesterday, possibly more today. If so, it will be AT runs.

OVG: MoH beta still, random Guitar Hero stuff, and CivIV.

skipjack

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Today feels like a Monday. Maybe I'll go golfing.

D2: Level 72 Ghost vs. Hell Chaos Sanctuary - Round One

jamesixgun

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Big, heaping piles of usual, as usual. And now it's time for more usual, unless I decide to do something unusual, like...

D2: ...maybe start up a gold tourney toon... I had some fun killing off some green tourney toons, and got pretty far with one iirc, or maybe not, so we'll see how I feel later on. I might just be feeling the itch...

RB: Found that, while there are some Universalizable claims to be made about the RSI-enducing activity of which I spoke yesterday, the activity itself seems to have no claim to Universalizability (either for or against... rather, Universality has no claim on the activity: do what thou wilst, within reason and in moderation, of course). But there are a great many actions, activities, states of affairs, etc. that we can make universally-valid claims about. So how do we tell which is which? And should we really be stopping and considering every act for universalizable potential before deciding whether to commit to the act or avoid it? Of course not. So how do we decide? Well, as a rule, it seems that we don't bother even thinking about the universalizability of our actions, we just act, and the rest of the world be damned. So why? [I guess I'm back where I started, now: given that everyone, everywhere has some (likely watered-down) version of CI in their memory, why do people constantly act in ways that cause (direct or indirect) harm to others? Good question: laziness, greed, etc, aka "Human Frailty." But I don't want that to be the final answer, so I continue on...]

Last edited:

In the name of Zod

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Bought that xbox 360. Couldn't network it up to my eeepc, probably because it comes with home edition. Tried everything else, not ad hoc wireless, not ethernet via router, nothing works. Got a dvi to hdmi cable so it plugs into the monitor but there was no sound. Went back and got an adaptor, now I can play games on the pc monitor /w sound too. Anyhow it reverts back to its original price of $450aus on the 16th so I saved $50. More bargins. Played my $12 racedriver grid quite a bit already. It has quite an addictive edge to it. Its nice that you can plug in your usb devices and play music, pics or movies off them. I guess the wireless home network is really more of a convenience anyhow. Wall of text building.

D2: When things settle down, when ever the pc is running I'm trying to find a solution to the networking issues with the xbox. So no D2 unfortunately. :(