Wednesdaily

TheBhoy

Diabloii.Net Member
Wednesdaily

Woot - my first one in ages

RL: Work half day today then some light 'refreshments' watching the UEFA Cup. I may be a Celtic fan but I would love to see Rangers win it. C'Mon!!!

D2: Nope, I aint playing my HC after some beers - that would count as a 'silly moment'. Got my HC 2H avenger to act 4 normal last night after a scary fight against Meph. I really need to get my resists up

Jaago

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Wednesdaily

RL: Final exams... Though after today I have a 4-day break and only 1 tough exam left: series and differential equations in math, which is probably the toughest exam of all, and I need to score well to get the grade I want. :undecided:

I also have a football match today.

D2: No, I'd rather finally finish Assassin's Creed.

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: You'd think that having only worked 7 months at a company would make you a noobie compared to the guy who's been there for 20 years, but no, it turns out he can't operate a tape-measure, which sent the measurements for all my cuts out of whack. Thank you Dave, now I have to spend another 4 days re-doing all those rails you said were good, and I hate that job. I mean, really, hate that job. Thank you Dave, thank you. *angry mumbling*

D2: Turns out Bloodraven is a pain in the bottom for baby-necromancers. She also spawned with cold damage on her bow, so every shot disabled my skellies and I, which made for a long and tedious fight.

Have a good one!

Morathi

Diabloii.Net Member

RL- hrrrmmmm....school and gym. That is it basically aw and now i am currently doing some homework.

D2- Not yet.......but soon my precious.....soon :evil:.

Zefimas

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Went to school, busy doing my homework, will play cello for about 2 hours (exam is soon, and as I want to continue professionally next year...), and tonight I'll probably give my girlfriend a call.

D2: maybe a bit with the trapkicker

HellHoundBarb

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Not much, I have to study a bit.

D2: Yes I think so, want to complete Normal with all my sept characters this week... so playing my Tesladin through Act III today I guess.

HHB

Tejadia

Diabloii.Net Member

RL: Work and class again...

D2: Hopefully to NM meph on my sorc so I can start Mf'in