Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wednesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by erics, Apr 16, 2008.

1. erics

erics IncGamers Member

Wednesdaily

RL: A new riding lawn mower is supposed to arrive today. Tonight is date night :grin: Just don't tell my wife :wink3:

D2: I hope so, at least a little anyways. I ran cows twice last night and the only green/gold that dropped came on the way to get the leg... go figure. I did however get a plain poison/bone skiller, a lighting damage/hexing skiller, and a +20 life/10% poison res small charm from the walking beef factories.

2. branmuffins

branmuffins IncGamers Member

Re: Wednesdaily

RL: Work is almost done. I really cant tell if what I am teaching is getting through all the way. Their test next week should be interesting. Man am I going to be happy when I never have to teach basic computer skills again.

D2: Cows, Countess, and LK then if I get bored with that some WSK runs as well, or fishing normal with my kicksin who is at meph now and is lots of fun to play

3. maxicek

maxicek Moderator Single Player

RL: Work for another hour or so.

D2: I'll probably be Phoenix Striking. I want to get from lvl 77 where I am now to 79 so I can finally equip full Nat's set.

4. Gorgrims

Gorgrims IncGamers Member

RL: practising skateboarding made muscles pretty sore... Think i'll stay inside for teh rest of the day, more or less, gonna practice tomorrow sometime.

D2: Well, im down to around 22 seconds on LK runs by running past anything not red unless i spot it immidiately. At this rate it doesn't seem so bad :) I am gonna level an untwinked Bonemancer sometime soon, aswell. But I also have a Frozen Orb/Fireball Sorceress and a Hammerdin in the making, just to have abit of variety.

5. Uzziah

Uzziah IncGamers Member

Realized last night that a level 65 poison nova necro with 0 points in LR, shouldn't try Hell mode on players 8 to start out.

But anywho got my poison and bone tree only necro to Hell mode last night, that makes first single tree only since my reset to make it to hell mode.

6. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

RL: yay finally all those stupid big projects done, now I'm just relaxing :afro:

D2: definitely, hadn't got the time to play the last few days, but today my NatSin is going to complete act II :wink3:

HHB

7. BobTheWarrior

BobTheWarrior IncGamers Member

RL: Playing Travian. My interest was waining, but has increased the last few days as we're getting close to end game. Otherwise, business as usual.

D2: Trying to find some time to play my twinked 'gunslinger' amazon. She's going to be a hybrid Javazon/strafer. The 'gunslinger' title comes from the guide in the Amazon forum. Should be fun, once I get her leveled and equip some gear.

8. Atil

Atil IncGamers Member

RL: At work, finished the commissioning of a new facility, so retired back to the office for tea and medals. At home, learnt how to make Windows XP accept 4 GB of memory.

D2: Re-installed in preparation for the MF tourney.

Other: Started Assassin's Creed on PC. Looks awesome, plays well, should be fun.

9. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: Vet said the lump they removed when they amputated Marias toe did have cancer in it. He wants to do a chest xray (apparently the toe lump could be an indication of that.) Not that they could do anything even if they find it. I'm debating whether I want to know.

D2: Yeah, played my nova sorc a little. Didn't gain much xp but a good time was had.

@erics. I'm afraid to ask but ... did you enjoy your ride? :hide:

10. erics

erics IncGamers Member

@Thyiad, I'm married. That kind of ride ended a loooooong time ago :wink2:

11. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

I hope that poor lady doesn't read this forums erics or I suspect whatever privileges you had just went out the window, turned left and trundled off down the road.

12. corax

corax IncGamers Member

....to corax's house....awww yea:thumbsup: