Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wednesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by MadMardigan, Oct 18, 2006.

1. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

Wednesdaily

Hey all, didn't see a daily up, and I've got a few minutes before I have to shower up for work, so...

RL: As mentioned above, today's my late day at work, and naturally I don't want to go in. Ah well, such is life.

I got Weird Al's new album "Straight Outta Lynnwood", which is hilarious. I recommend it for Al fans everywhere.

D2: Spent the morning playing my pure Lightning sorc Morganna through the first part of Act 3 normal. Hit level 29 a few minutes ago, and the Flayer Waypoint, so decided to stop. She started out as a Charged Boltress, so that's maxed, and that's what she's using.

Ah well, gotta go get clean!
    ~MM

2. SeeiN2StarS

SeeiN2StarS IncGamers Member

RL: schooling. volleyball meeting with my team. homework....

D2: im not sure if im going to get any time in, i havent played for a couple of days. sunday was the last. but when i do im going to start the ol' dex amazon.

3. Wolfgang Abenteuer

Wolfgang Abenteuer IncGamers Member

Wait, Weird Al has a new album out now?! Dayum, I didn't even know he was working on another one! Thanks for the info MM, I'll definitely get my butt out to Target this weekend and pick that up! :thumbsup:

D2: Just started a Sin (MA) and up to this point I had only played a Sin one other time, up to level 19, and got bored with her. This time I've discovered how much I love dual-claw + tiger strike + burst of speed. :grin: She's fun to play so far, hopefully she stays that way till the end. Melee chars FTW!!!

~Wolfgang

4. smilts

smilts IncGamers Member

Hey all
    RL me and my boys 3 and 6 year olds are going fishing here in a minute its fun watching them get all excited as we get ready

D2 well when we get back I will prob start a trap kick hybrid of soem sort that prob wont work but such as it is. Then go back to my nec, and zealer for fun

5. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

Rl:sucks iv just been givin 1 night to redo a load of work becuase i was givin the wrong information *sigh* bin at it 2 hours and about 1/3rd of the way thought *sigh* dosnt help that lifes pretty bad for me at the moment.

D2: just havnt got the time, my goul of making a choas claw are looking less and less likly (no hell forge rushing for me) and cos im on probation i cant trade higher runes yet so its just years of countess runs for me i only have a metororb to run her so my mercs having to kill her everytime at least its letting my optomise his survivabilty, so far banehew, vampgaze and durials shell seem to be helping alot. (on average how many runs do you rekon it will take to cube/ find 1)

6. Milb

Milb IncGamers Member

RL: Not much, should be applying for jobs but D2 is more fun!

D2: Playing 3 Amazons at the moment:

Nirvana for the Glass Cannon Tournament
    Ainia to start Baalrunning
    Fury for the Pindlethon

I was running Mephisto as well until yesterday with my Sorc but my pindlerunner found the item that I wanted off Mephi so I will stop running him for a while :smiley:

Don't run the countess for runes higher than Ist, it's not worth it. To get some perspective it took Lynkyle 2.1k runs to cube a Vex, meaning with his luck it will take you 4.2k runs for an Ohm - not worth it IMO.

LK runs or Cows will be better, and will help keep you more sane.

Hope your RL problems sort themself out too :smiley:

7. nebux

nebux IncGamers Member

RL some work, need money, badly need a cool party and a lot of booze ( but i made a promise nothing until december, yeah right nebux and promises!)

D2 played til izual my fend-will-be-hell-able-zon Ydrassil. twinked a honor lance on her for total monster pwnage

8. Reborn2k

Reborn2k IncGamers Member

RL: School has started again this week. I'm kinda low on time and probably won't be here as often as normal. Now I mainly have time for D2 at the weekends because besides school my gf needs attention too. In about 2 months I will have to start to learn for my "Abitur" certificate. That will be hard and I won't have much time for D2 then. Not much at all. Unfortunately... :undecided:

D2: No.

9. rykuss

rykuss Banned

RL: Jury Duty again this morning. They asked for volunteers for tomorrow and were to release the rest for good. Enough people volunteered, except for one and guess who's name was randomly selected to fill this slot? Yeah. However, I just got the call from the courthouse saying that I don't have to go afterall. Yay me! :jig: In other news, I forgot I was scheduled for an FCE today until I got the call asking why I didn't show up. :laugh: I told them that my attorney sent out a letter explaining that I wouldn't be coming and that was that. :azn:

D2: I got a strafezon to the Outter Cloister WP last night where I plan to start doing (Hell) Pit runs for a while. She's just hit level 64 after my first run and it looks like it's going to be agonisingly slow for a bit. I equipped her with a "Riphook" I got from NM Baal runs with my Trapper earlier this week. popped in a shael rune and it's the best bow in my arsenal at present. She dons a rare ammy with resistances, a 4% manald, a cathan ring, string of ears and cleglaw's gloves. The merc is using a Bloodthief, Rattlecage and a rare helm with resistances. Not the best gear but it's what I have for now.

10. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

RL: Got done with work a half hour ago.:jig:

D2: Did some pindle runs this morning before work. Will do some more tonight. Little over 500 left to finish off the Pindlethon.

11. Suiling

Suiling Banned

RL: Got some conflicts with him.. He was chatting over the phone with his cousin and i thought it's a girl from somewhere. I got angry.. Didn't even let him have the chance to explain.... Things turned out fine though. He understand how i feel. Sorry skully, forgive me...... I shouldn't be that jealous after all... :cry:

D2: Since i got IKSC from Ashmer Amadeus, i started out a Full IK barb project.