Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wednesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by sirpoopsalot, Aug 30, 2006.

1. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

Wednesdaily

A little early (since it's still Tuesday for another 2+ hours here), but I'm signed in atm, so that seems like as good of an excuse as any...

RL: I'm working from home 'today' since my new laptop is scheduled for delivery. It'll be nice to retire my old beast of a laptop and not have to use my PoS work laptop to access the internet. I've decided that I'm going to install a few different versions of D2 since I've never really played in 1.07, 1.09, or 1.11 - I'm going to read-up a little this evening to learn a little about each versions advantages and disadvantages.

If I don't find much info, I'll probably have a version/question thread later. :rolleyes:

BTW, any old-school classic rockers out there? A friend of mine sent me this link posted by a fan of Rush. Pretty impressive, IMO.

D2: I made A3/norm with my HC trapper - which is farther than I've ever gone in HC. Smooth sailing so far, but I really hate Act3. This is the act where most of my characters stall because I don't feel like playing. Anyone have any suggestions to make this stupid, annoying act enjoyable?

have fun
    everyone

PS. It's almost 10:00 and the neighbors dog has been going crazy barking for 30 f****** minutes - at what point is it acceptable to do something about it? :evil:

2. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend IncGamers Member

If they are on vacation and you know about it, then go take care of it if you are on good terms with them. If they are at home, usually a phone call does the trick. Else, where I come from, a .22 works very well to solve the problem. Of course that is just me. It also depends on where you live. Gun fire in the middle of a city tends to cause a lot of undue stress.

RL: Was the last night of softball for me and I don't think I should be posting. Of course the is up to you.:grin: Pardon any misspellings or what not.

D2: Got my meterob through Andy and into act II. Should be able to make it to act III tomorrow but, I'm not sure. Just found out that I have to babysit my niece and nephew tomorrow. I don't mind but, more than 12 hours of notice would be nice. Especially in my present state.

3. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

Rl: bin doin alot of thinking latly and iv worked why i aplay games so much even when im not enjoying myself playing them, i think i use them as a form of escapeism to avoid any problems im having... the problem with this is i never deal with the problem so it just gets worse and worse. i realy need to start dealing with things but i just dont know where to start..

edit:the rush are pretty kool, this vid out, it adds a hole new meaning to fast songs http://youtube.com/watch?v=mBxU4KI_0fU

D2:trying to lvl my wolf barb up to 79 (so hes actuly a wolfbarb :p). quick question is mage plate a gd armour to make lionheart in? i realy dont want to waste the runes if theres a better armour i can use for it. (the armour wil be for both pvm and maybe pvp)

4. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

31 minutes is acceptable to do something about it.

Had my first day of college today. I was supposed to have a class this afternoon but the teacher was sick so we got to go home.

Diablo : Not sure , maybe continue with my summon druid or do some wsk runs/pindle

5. muzzz

muzzz IncGamers Member

RL: It's back to school for me, since last monday. The hours are absolutely crazy, but hopefully that'll mean I'll be finished sooner.

D2: Eh, pretty much nothing lately, see...

OVG: I'm still playing around with the Neverwinter Nights expansions. Really good stuff there. I like trying out different combinations of classes/characters in NWN almost as much as in D2. At least, for now. I doubt I'll get the same level of addiction :grin:

6. alexkerensky

alexkerensky IncGamers Member

In the real world, i been working 50 hour weeks, with little time to relax. Now i finally set up my first ever day off for next tuesday, so only a little more suffering til then. College started again, but only classes for me are on Tues/Thurs.

Diablo: Can't seem to get it to work, for some reason. Game starts up, gets to the main menu, then automatically minimizes itself. Every time. Aaaargh, but it is annoying, especially because my avenger is whooping *** and i started a summoning necro too. Why won't it work? :(

7. Sorsha

Sorsha IncGamers Member

RL: trying to get things in order with school before it starts next week. Other than that, work & trying to organize a bday party for this weekend. (My bday's on friday)

D2: my frenzybarb Tansen killed Baal last night, so now he's offically a slayer. I might do some Baal runs with his for a bit, just to get him past level 50 before he heads to NM.

8. Tupsi

Tupsi IncGamers Member

RL: My older brother moved to other town today, he left an empty room and a sad little brother behind him. Well, can't help with the sadness but at least I got a proper desk for studying and some more room for my school books.

D2: I don't think any of you remembers me as the lucky bastard who got nearly perfect Countess map, but had the wrong char for it... But, now the map is gone; I restarted in HC. My first char is hungry summoner, seems like I'm cruising blindfolded with him. Quick list of my plans:
    20 Dire wolf, 20 Grizzly, 20 HoW, 15+ Hunger, xx Shock wave, a vine/creeper and some points into Spirit wolves.
    I also have to find a weapon with Amplify damage or Decrepify to increase my Hunger and minion's effectiveness. CB and DS would be nice too, but I suppose I'm counting more on my summons.

9. SiTro

SiTro IncGamers Member

If sirpoopsalot can start this a little early then I should be allowed to post this an hour into Thursday right? Besides, I've done nothing worthy of note in Thursday yet.

RL: Saw mate today, was fun. Then did a shift at work. First night this week they've not had me training up a replacement for myself. Makes a change anyway.

D2: Just managed to get my necromancer going again. He's in Act 2 Hell and finding things slow going. The bad side is that he's in the Arcane Sanctuary, not the best place for skeletons. The good side is that I know exactly which leg of it to go down to find the summoner.

Of course, to know this I had to clear the other three legs in a previous session.

Edit: Double bosspack of Spectres - one of which was Cursed. Think this game's telling me to get lost in not nice language.

10. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

Hey all!

RL: Work was a typical wednesday, but I was a bit better prepared for it this time, so it was *slightly* easier than most. Feh.

D2: Took PunchyMcGee to the outer cloister waypoint. Almost there. Thank the gods. Punching is bad enough, but naked punching is just craziness.

Ah well, so much to do, so little time.
    ~MM

11. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

Real Life: Had to work 8 to 5, it was boring. And on the way home, I was pulled over b/c apparently someone *cough*probablyDurf*cough* has owned the bulbs in both my tail lights, and failed to notify me about it. >_< My fine has been set at $80.00. My court date is set for October 10th. (Oddly enough, that just so happens to be my fathers Birthday.....Happy Birthday Dad >_<). Should I fail to appear, or fail to pay my fine, a warrant will be issued for my arrest. :cry:

Diablo 2: Act II Hell with my Frenzier. I really dont like act II with a melee character, cause I can't leech of the skellies in the tombs and such, and I get swamped so bad that those stoopid mummy dudes often resurrect them faster than I can kill them. Bah. :mad: Normally I would just toss on a pair of Dracs and hack away, but this character isn't using them. (For the moment at least, that may change though.) Hopefully I will be in Kurast Docks by the end of the evening.

12. smoknjester

smoknjester IncGamers Member

@sirpoopsalot-awesome RUSH link, TY for that....made my day

RL did not impress me much today

D2- henceforth Tempyst shall be known as Slayer Tempyst...right at lvl 30, just in time for a nice hurricane and some spinning wind for baal