Wednesdaily - may contain traces of nuts...

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Wednesdaily - may contain traces of nuts...

Well, I'm here, so it sure does :badteeth:

This is my fourth daily, I believe. Anyways:

RL: Just spend the afternoon hanging with friends, and doing no work whatsoever.

D2: Haven't really done a whole lot, just got my windy through the den of evil, and Blood Raven. Hell difficulty, of course. Came across an immune to physical, immune to cold, stone skin, conviction enchanted zombie pack. I ran screaming.

smilts

Diabloii.Net Member
good day it still tuesday but soon to be tomorrow so here goes

RL: finaly got my motorcycle running rite so tomorrow me and my lady are going to go on a long long ride and have a bit of fun

D2: nothing much today spent all day on my RL project

Tupsi

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Nothing spectacular. Weather sucks.

D2: Summoning Druid on progress (Normal act 5). Trying to find 3 socket Phase blade for him with my Sorc. So far I've found three whites, one 6 socketed, one magical and one rare. I socketed the three white ones and got two 1 socketed and one 6 socketed. I bet I find a Lightsabre with my zero MF before I find my 3 socket one...

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
RL- Hung around home, went to brother's school and goofed off, tried to stay out of the cold. Beat the last mission of Black, highly dissapointed until I found those silver weapons.

D2-Nothing today, but made progress last nite on my skellimancer. He is my first actual SP character since I installed the game over a year and a half ago. He will hopefully be able to run the Pits and WSK, and maybe Hell Baal. Hopefully. However, he is untwinked, so that will be much, much later.

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Another 2 hours of Tuesday here, but Wednesday is the last day of work before a 4-day weekend here in the US - so I'd prefer to think of it as Wednesday already. Speaking of work... meh. :flip:

I've decided not to buy the new car. I'm usually not sentimental towards 'objects', but "Dirty Honda's" just been too good to me. Yes, I named my car 'Dirty Honda' - it's an accurate depiction. I've literally bounced her off of concrete dividers at 70mph on the interstate; and she didn't even get scratched (the sparks were kindof cool though :prop:).

I can't abandon her just because she's getting old and has some serious miles on her. Beside's, she's fully paid for (the last payment was made in July 2001) and still runs well. I can still make the tires squeal too, and I think she still accelerates up every hill in Colorado (which is saying something in a mountainous state).

D2: I still haven't felt like playing much. I've done a few Pit runs with my Hammerdin, and picked away at a barb-hybrid project I have underway, but for the past month I've played 30 minutes per day, at most. I've spent more time spamming the forums than playing lately.

have fun
everyone

diablo loves donutz

Diabloii.Net Member
Wow haven't posted on one of these in a while lol.

RL: It's 1 A.M here lol, and my bro fell asleep on the couch and my bro's friend who's pretty much trashed is walking around and I'm asuming I'll have to drive him to Sheetz (24 hour gas station and the best gas station ever might I add)

D2: Well after everyone sheds some light upon my first build to play in my other thread, I'll be starting my septiverate.

jrlafrance

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: :sad2: My PC has been in the shop since Sunday morning. :cry: I haven't played any D2 since Thursday. Poor me. I read sirpoop's post, and think "OMG, 30 minutes a day? I play that much at lunch!" Anyway, I should get my PC back tomorrow night. I'm spamming from my wife's laptop, and from work.

On a good note, tomorrow (it's still Tuesday here, 2 more hours) is the last day before a 4 day weekend. Thank you Pilgrims! Hopefully if I do get my PC back tomorrow night, that means 3 days of D2 (after Turkey Day)!

D2: NADA. :cry:

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Missed class this morning due to sleep, but made it this afternoon in time to do an in class assignment in Macro Economics which I'm pretty sure I kicked *** at. Then I stumbled across this video quite by accident this afternoon, and I watch it over and over and over and over. It makes me laugh every time, god I love the "e"! Oh, and Firefox ftw!

D2: I've been working on Sherman my Hammeradin on and off today. He's level 21, so only 4 more levels to go before I can put a Spirit Sword, and Spirit Shield on him. There is no doubt in my mind that from that point on he will pwn... if only I could figure out how to aim the damned things, any suggestions?

-hps

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Missed class this morning due to sleep, but made it this afternoon in time to do an in class assignment in Macro Economics which I'm pretty sure I kicked *** at. Then I stumbled across this video quite by accident this afternoon, and I watch it over and over and over and over. It makes me laugh every time, god I love the "e"! Oh, and Firefox ftw!

D2: I've been working on Sherman my Hammeradin on and off today. He's level 21, so only 4 more levels to go before I can put a Spirit Sword, and Spirit Shield on him. There is no doubt in my mind that from that point on he will pwn... if only I could figure out how to aim the damned things, any suggestions?

-hps
:grin: great vid. Wheeeeeeee! Na-na-na-na.

:thumbsup:

Hp_Sauce

Diabloii.Net Member
Glad you folks enjoyed it as much as I did!

I downloaded it so I can watch it whenever I want (except maybe during a power failure).

Seriously though, by about the 10th time I watched it my girlfriend started yelling from the other room. (Note: I had already showed it to her twice.)

g/f: "Hey Colin, what are you doing?"
hp: "I donno, but I'm deffinetly not watching the wheee video again!"
g/f: "you're such a loser."
hp: ".... wheeeeeeee!!"

Then I IM'd it to as many people as I could, and proceeded to watch it a couple more times.

-hps

Psywire

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Had a dream last night---
Dreamt of a car accident. 2 ppl in the car. Both ppl in the car were female- the driver was a few yrs younger than the passenger. driver had long blonde blonde hair & was a fairly large girl...car was a older model blue holden- was well looked after but had a few bumps n scratches here and there. As I started to walk over to the car, I had the destinct feel that both ppl were alive. I walked towards the passenger side & the girl in there looked rly battered & bruised- hurt pretty badly. No idea who she was tho... n when I went to look in at the driver, my phone rang and I woke up!!!! Sucks to be me.

...used up all my credit txting as many ppl as I could haha. Unfortunately, the msg wasn't recieved in time--- I got a call from my mate Mel (large girl with long blonde hair) just after lunch sayin "...hey man, how r u? I just had an accident headin over to ur place...". Her phone was at home so she called from her cousins mob. Her cousin, who i've never met b4, is a few yrs older than her; was the passenger; and had fairly severe injuries. They were driving a blue holden.

Unlucky! We'll thats my excitement for the day- as long as theyre alive it's all good. It's a shame we didn't see Ashleighs accident tho... (got hit by a car the other night). :cry:

You win some, you loose some eh?

D2: Ahhh heaps of HFR atm. Should be finishing off assignments that are due, but it's effort today haha. Gotta post my weeks worth of HFR soon too- doin 2/3 a day n last time I posted was over a wk ago.

tartanasia

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: got class in 10 minutes so I must be quick ^^.

D2: Matted both my sorcs yesterday, havent posted my light sorc yet but will in 2 hours when back rom class. I also started a freezeadin last night, Its my first one so any help would be nice. Hes level 23 in act3 norm and he pwns with full sigs and civerbs wep. This character will be playing the whole game at p8 as I want my azure on him by the time i smash in baals face.

IronCrown

Diabloii.Net Member
RL - Work (ugh) dont feel like it.

D2 -Pushed my fury wolf through A3. He tanks like a champ with feral going constantly, and the faster RW is very addictive. Hope to hit lvl38 tonight so I can start using fleshrender on switch for pre-buffing my wereform. Atm the wereform stays for 9.5 minutes, and I can clear a full area (act4) in 1 go, but only if my weapon durability lasts.

@tartanasia - I suggest using a faster weapon like the Generals tan do li ga at low lvl's. He will run with this throughout Normal no problem (only low durability, but repairs are cheap). At lvl 42 the Aldurs rythm is very good for NM, and till you can equip your end-game wep.
Sigons is great, but with starting characters (like pallys) I like using it without the armor, and put on Angelics (with armour, ammy, 2 rings) wich gives insane AR and an x-tra skill. Hope you enjoy him.

Hope everyone has a good day

IC

aman

Assassin Moderator
RL : Just resting at home , will try to go to the shops later today if i feel up to it.

Diablo : Mfing i think , maybe plan a few pvp builds.