Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wednesdaily!!!!111

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Nacaa, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Nacaa

Nacaa IncGamers Member

Wednesdaily!!!!111

Holla!

D2: Played my fishymancer yesterday and took him to Act2. Gonna kill my way through normal today since I really want an MFer. Only got my lousy Paladin who rocks, but only has 9%MF or so. Crappy.

RL: Gonna buy me an XBOX360 today with a few games. Prolly NHL2007, Perfect Dark Zero, Test Drive Unlimited and Fight Night 3. If anyone got other suggestions, let me know.

Peace

2. IronCrown

IronCrown IncGamers Member

RL - Bought me a new PC after I had a break-in on Friday. A small beast that handles everything superbly!

D2 - Started a Meteorb. Slow going (lvl15), cant use any spells to effect yet. She will be my main MF character as after a restart I only have 1 tournament char so far. (Molten Boulder Druid:thumbsup: )

You should get yourself Manhunt (I just love that game).

3. Jude

Jude IncGamers Member

Whoops! I just posted in the Tuesdaily...

Diablo II: See the Tuesday about my adventures with Laz's Median 2007 mod.

Real Life: I'm planning to go out to see a documentary film tonight:
    Peggy Gilbert & Her All-Girl Band
    about a jazz musician who worked in vaudeville, movies, radio and television over several decades.

First though, I am going to sleep. See you all later!

Jude

4. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

I have not played it yet but Dead Rising is probably the best game for the xbox 360.

I have played Perfect Dark and it is good.

Real Life : Collegue in the afternoon get to do some welding.
    Diablo : Starting a few new characters

5. Dark Matter

Dark Matter IncGamers Member

RL: Watched a seriously interesting documentary on Bipolar (manic depression) disorder last night. Presented by Stephen Fry who is bipolar. Very informative - he interviewed Electro Boy who's manic states lead him to prison and eventually taking a course of ECT, along with Carrie Fisher, Richard Dreyfus and a host of others exhibiting various states of the illness. The most moving was the young girl at the end. If you get a chance to watch The Secret Life of the Manic Depressive I would highly recommend it

D2: Move my 'zon through Normal to NM. She took less than an hour to rescue Anya and kill ball on /p8. Her new runewaord Harmony rocks! She was using Edge on a Razor doing about 80-120 damage, her Harmony (with lvl 10 vigor) does over 10 times the damage!

DM

6. aman

aman Assassin Moderator

@Dark Matter

I watched that last night as well and your right it was very intresting.

I think there are a number of episodes of this as last week i saw him talking to Robbie Williams(who also suffers from manic depression iirc) about it.

7. Dark Matter

Dark Matter IncGamers Member

Indeed Aman, it's a two parter.

He did interview Robbie in part one, but Robbie is just a depressive - his manic phases are 'an act' for when he is on stage performing his songs and he has to 'psych' himself up to do that when he is depressed. I think the Robbie interview was to show the difference between unipolar (depression) disorder and Bipolar - those who have manic states when they cannot sleep and work like mad. After the Robbie interview he talked to Carrie Fisher who gave an excellent example of her mania - and as Stphen Fry said. "Carrie has been on serious drug therapy for years. You saw her mania, can you image how manic she would be if she were not on them".

DM

8. druidkid9

druidkid9 IncGamers Member

Rl- did stuff

D2- got my HC Untwinked fishy zon to act 2 Normal *YES I ROCK*. she is doing ok. Tonight i may go kill radament.

good day/week all. :)

9. Hp_Sauce

Hp_Sauce IncGamers Member

RL: Homework, class, homework, class.

D2: I spent about 3 hours last night stripping my b.net characters, giving away my 1337 itamz, and deleting my charcters. God I had a lot of crap! Talk about packrat. Now I wont be tempted to play on b.net anymore, which took up most of my time really, now I will have time for more homework hopefully.
    I found this to be quite sad. About a year and a half of 'work' all given away. Most of the good stuff went to fiends who I know will use it well but its no longer mine, and I can no longer see it or use it. I kept only one character undeleted and intact, my 93 Javazon because she is named after my g/f and because she rocks (imho), she is totaly unstoppable. The end of an era. I will miss everyone I met too. Damn.

-hps

10. Aerwynd

Aerwynd IncGamers Member

RL: Work, sleep, work, sleep... Very uninteresting...

D2: I've been working on build ideas, and have a total of 14 chars I want to make... Oh boy... Anywho... Been running LK superchests in hope for more Skillers more than anything... No luck recently... Pindle isn't being very nice... I've gotten only 2 Uniques since I found my Tal's Armor... A VERY BIG DRY SPELL!!! My Meteorb is almost Lvl 90... Will Pat her soon I guess... Been too busy MFing... My Classic Blizzballer is close to the Hell HF (she will be my rusher...) Kinda sucks doing another untwinked sorc... But she's getting along... Then I can start HF Rushing in Classic this Saturday :grin: My Frenzier - After completing the Hell HF with him, I kinda put him on the shelf to MF with my Meteorb...

11. Reborn2k

Reborn2k IncGamers Member

RL: Not much going on actually, but I haven't relaxed like this in some time, it's ok. No work or anything, freetime. My gf has no time for me today, so I have to spent it alone. I used the time for fixing my PC. I had some trouble with viruses and trojan horses, but it's okay again, I think. I will update my windows, uninstall useless programs and files, clean my disk/registry and defragment my PC (over night).

D2: I will do LK/countess runs for gems/charms/jewels/runes and so on today.

:smiley:

12. SeeiN2StarS

SeeiN2StarS IncGamers Member

RL: schooling till 1:00pm. work at 5:00pm till 11:00pm.

D2: nota. but want to work on my fishymancer threw hell all the way.