Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Weary Wednesday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by nilynrae, Apr 23, 2008.

1. nilynrae

nilynrae IncGamers Member

Weary Wednesday

I'm tired... but not quite tired enough not to notice that there's no daily thread yet. Tired enough though to confuse myself with triple negatives it seems. :lipsrsealed:

No, I'm sure that made sense... :azn:

RL: 2 1/2 hour meeting this morning at work. Then more work involving planning meetings. Using lunchtime to study.

D2: No time today. I have commitments. Got a half-written website to get on with and it's almost the 5th birthday of the site I'm doing it for. I need it done by then. Today, I need to be Organised.

2. Heskla

Heskla IncGamers Member

Re: Weary Wednesday

RL: Coffee break at work. Will eat an apple and have a cup of nice warm coffee. Will work for 6 more hours today and after that go home. I home alone this evening, this means some planning, writing, studying and probably some...

...D2: I'll continue my MFing with my meteorber. Pindle/Pits and maybe some Mephisto.
    A nice TC87 would be nice...

3. Neksja

Neksja IncGamers Member

RL: Not much, day off from school. Perhaps some billiards at the evening, but we'll see.

D2: MF Pentathalon. Almost Mephisto done and I'll move on to Tunnels. This tournament has already gave me 3 levels (almost 4) and 2 grailers and that's more than I expected. Ok, less writing, more running... ->

4. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

RL: Just found out the promotion I'm receiving will have to wait for a week, as the guy who is meant to be training me in my new role at work has the flu. Oh well, something nice to look forward to. One of my friends at work has ADHD, and takes medication twice weekly for it. Unfortunately today, his meds were wearing off, which means he was a royal pain to work with, I know he can't help it, but it's still annoying.

D2: Have started another rather unusual(ish) amazon, expect a discussion thread soon.

Have a good one.

5. bitofadrizzle

bitofadrizzle IncGamers Member

RL: Trying to find a new job followed by sitting around getting bored.

D2: MFing at Pindle. Been having a blast playing 1.09 lately so I'll start a new character, probably a barb.

6. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

RL: Tired. Insomnia sucks. My finger hurts and my cat is ill. She's really thin, her coat is awful and she looks terrible. They found cancer in the toe they removed. I hate to see her ill.

D2: Yeah I need to finish the MFO. But I've been running LK with an IK Barb - taking tips off Mungo - and it just seems like they should be in LK.

7. Heskla

Heskla IncGamers Member

@Thyiad. Sry to hear about your cat. Cats are beautiful and should not be ill. You should meet our cats. It's two females named Moses and Tiger. Very girly names, no?

@Bitofadrizzle. I'm also longing for some 1.09 action. Just have to install it... I'm really longing for a guided arrow / Lightning fury amazon...

*sigh*

8. Cupcakesnbeer

Cupcakesnbeer IncGamers Member

RL: At work and should be working but I just spent my first 20 mins reading new threads. Only here til noon cause then I am off to the dentist for the drill and fill on my broken teeth. Gotta love hockey! :badteeth:

D2: You betcha......I won't be able to control my mouth but I can still click and point!!

@Thy sorry to hear about your Cat, My cats Matix & Lahar wish yours the best!

9. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

RL: Not much...

D2: Mwah I guess so, not really sure though.

HHB

10. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

RL: Meh. Should study for finals, but why bother? Three whole weeks left for that.

D2: Werewolf or Enchantress...? Maybe more HF rushing? 4x Guls away from Fortitude... meaning about 40 hours? Considered an I*p*l*z*n, but can't seem to find the right weapon.

11. schillerdc78

schillerdc78 IncGamers Member

I'll begin with D2:

Have not played in ages and my skills show it. My Fishymancer died twice in WSK today. Anyway, it's nice to be back in the game and here in the forums, even so i'm not much of a poster.

RL: School in the morning, had a nice debatte in German about weather Obelix shuld be aloud some "magic drink" (what is it called in English? potion?).
    The afternoon was spend working on my newspaper reading, managed 2 days in one afternoon. Now I'm waiting for my gf to go offline so i can do some runs in D2.

cheers

SchillerDC78

12. branmuffins

branmuffins IncGamers Member

RL: First night alone at home since january which is nice plus got some sweet tshirts and new DVDs in the mail from home

D2: More LK, then probably a little more. Did get a Skullder's from a rack that was generally dropping just Targes, so that was nice.

13. Wanchu

Wanchu IncGamers Member

D2: I started and finished act 4 normal with my fishymancer. It is going to take ages to finish the game and also be able to wear the top equipment for my build...