Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Weary Wednesdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by NagisaFurukawa, Jul 14, 2010.

1. NagisaFurukawa

NagisaFurukawa IncGamers Member

Weary Wednesdaily

RL: The time is 3:30 AM. I'm pretty sure I caught a cold somewhere between midnight and now, my writing has all but degenerated, there is a dog outside which has been barking for the last 5 hours, and I'm STILL not done with this silly paper. It's not as if I procrastinated either (well, not too much), as I've had only 24 hours to work on it. :badteeth:

...and with that, break time is over.

D2/OVG: ?!?

Happy Wednesday everyone!

...assuming it's actually Wednesday.

2. jamesixgun

jamesixgun IncGamers Member

Re: Weary Wednesdaily

It is indeed Wednesday... I think.

RL: Up, yadda, etc. Soon: yep, more of the same, but slightly different (it is a different day, after all). I can't complain.

D2: same old thing as yesterday.

3. Fabian

Fabian IncGamers Member

RL: Great weather continues, I'll go outside and read in the sun. Also go down to the beach.

D2: More practicing for the MFO. Very excited!

4. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

RL: Suppose to be a scorcher today. Temperatures of 90+ with high humidity. Fail. Thinking of pre-emptively canceling my morning walk but since I missed so much time being sick I don't want to miss any more.

D2: Try to get in some more practice runs for the MFO.

5. queenEm

queenEm IncGamers Member

RL: Indeed great weather!! Still 2,5 days more until vacation: then 4 weeks of relax and pleasure... Saw a chiropracter today due to some back ache. I suspect a combination of bad posture while playing D2 (which I didn't tell her...) and the dog training I am attending with Bob, my dachshund. He is not really focused on me so I have to pull the leash a lot... Hope it gets better

D2: maybe since chiro wouldn't let me attend dog training. I know that I should probably not play either then but I really want to progress with my meteorb... Will see. I am halfway through act 2 NM.

6. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

Happy Bastille Day.

RL: Went to sleep early last night, woke up early to clean my apartment before the maintenance crew comes to work on stuff, namely my growling and not-so-chilly refrigerator. Day three at work, but we're practically caught up for the week so I'm assuming I'll be doing a task that isn't normally mine. Didn't grocery shop yesterday, so I'll do it tonight.

And on a sad note, today's the eleventh anniversary since my father's death. I'm no fortune teller, but I forsee beer in my future...

D2: Not yet.

OVG: Torchlight. Vanquisher upgraded her weapon from 300DPS to 413, her body armor from 14 to 63, and Exploding Shot is coming along nicely. Just can't play for long stretches... it feels very same-y, if you can dig it.

7. Thomh

Thomh IncGamers Member

RL: It`s my vacation. GF has been shipped off to the US so she can see her family, while I have to stay behind and do lot of things in our apartment:( I`m turning into a complete wuzz as I already miss having her around. It should be possible to survive two weeks alone, as I`m sure there are people with bigger problems in the world:)

It`s probably time to get the guys together and drink tons of beer, watch some bloody movies and talk BS. This fruity girlyman needs to act like a real man now;)

D2: I`m set for the MFO. RL soon won`t exist. No playing until that, though.

8. Bluechip

Bluechip IncGamers Member

Ugh. Trying to play D2 - put in my CD, the run prompt comes up, but then it doesn't run. I guess my super scratched CD has finally met its day. I'll grab a CD cleaner later and figure out how to do the full install so that I don't need the CD anymore, because this is supremely frustrating.

TRM, I might be forced to play some Torchlight for a little while. I too have a Vanquisher. I played her until 15 or so, then felt like the game was super easy and the randomness made nothing feel special. Plus I couldn't find a couple of exits, and every map started feeling like act 3 in D2 when you can't find the spider cavern/flayer jungle/whatever. Maybe I'll make a new character.

9. Pijus

Pijus IncGamers Member

Dammit guys, you made me want to play Torchlight. My D2 time will suffer now :(

RL: The weather is ridiculous. I wish I lived in Sweden today. Right now it's raining, but before that it was crazy hot(30c). The rain was strong, and water poured into my room before I got the idea to close the window. Not a flood, just a small puddle. Although I'm sitting down, I'm breaking a sweat, by the way.

D2: Yes. Pits and Countess.

OVG: Very likely that I'll play TL.

10. In the name of Zod

In the name of Zod IncGamers Member

@Bluechip: Just download it from Blizz. PM me if you need help.

RL: Nothing, oh wait. Made a pizza for dinner using my homemade tobasco sauce. More ingredients left over for Friday night too just got to learn how to make my own bases now.

D2: My bronze barb hacked his way through half of Act 2 normal. It took all day, hours and hours. Didn't think it through what an undertaking this is going to be as a bronze barb you must clear all monsters from all areas. Including all tals tombs. Won't get much time tommorow to play anyhow so I guess it will be act 3 by friday night. Got a couple of nice drops posted in the IFT. Long live self repair, hey that's a pun - nice.

11. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

RL: Back from a two day trip to SFBay area. Wasn't all that much fun, but it broke up the monotony of summer break. Arm still sore, and stiff, and I'm getting pretty tired of that. Hope that they invent nano-machines soon that can repair simple stuff like broken bones. Like today.

D2: Paladin is mopping the floors of AT. He's not even being scratched except by some of the more extreme bosses. Not much is being dropped though at less than 50% MF. His main goal is to level up to 87 though.

12. Grapeape

Grapeape IncGamers Member

RL: It's nice out today (only 78 degrees yay :D) might head down to the beach and get some reading done, after that might go out for drinks and a few games of pool with fella's. (i should take vacations more often, im loving the be a lazy bum for 2 weeks thing :p)

D2: going to try and get some ber runes today... my light source needs infinity badly :(

OVG: most likely not.

13. Rummski

Rummski IncGamers Member

RL: Indeed a scorcher as SQU mentioned, 81 with 85% humidity at 7AM = very hot day on the horizon. Picking up a tux for sister's wedding on Friday. This will have most of my time for the next 4 days. Although no work for the rest of the week after today...

D2: MFO prep...

OVG: Timekillers on phone (i.e. TapFish, DoodleBomb) other than that none.

Happy Wednesday!

14. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie IncGamers Member

RL: Lazy day in with the GF watching ER from the start. She's leaving shortly and then I have a 2hr work meeting at 7 I have to go to. So around that I'll be sorting more things for the move. It's scary how much crap I have spread around my room.

D2: Nope.

OVG: Maybe some L4D MP later, depends who's around.

15. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

@Nagi: Poor, poor you. :( Papers are silly anyways.

RL: More cooking experiments.

D2: Maybe, but I got semi-burnt out the day before yesterday while self-levelling my PvP Assassin. Apparently unique Death Lords that deal ~1500 damage per swing to a 50% DR Concentration Barb do exist. He killed said Assassin, the WSK teleporter, and the rescue team consisting of a Blizz Sorceress, a ~110 PDR Cleric Paladin, and a 4.5k life 50% Conc Barb. Many times. I also couldn't kill him in the end. :banghead:

In light of that, I gave tides and offerings to Lord Kaa in preparation for the MFO.

OVG: ... Torchlight. >_> By the way, are you guys playing "Very Hard"? I don't know why, but I seem to have trouble. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm playing a PewPewChemist...

16. Pijus

Pijus IncGamers Member

@Omg: I'm playing on Hard. My current char uses the Eleven Ton Hammer(best looking weapon in the game?). Skills are spectral echo, verious masteries, and a phatasm(or some such).

Everyone is suddenly playing Torchlight. Strange. It's contagious.

17. The Lord of Darkness

The Lord of Darkness IncGamers Member

RL: I probably should be doing something constructive, but quite frankly it's not happening today.

D2: Started my 6 sides of death project. The jist of it is to roll 6 different characters and who progresses is determined by a 6 sided die. Tedious? Definitely. Fun? Of course since I actually have builds I haven't tried. Builds are as follows.
    Amazon-FA/Valk
    Assasin-Psychic/SM
    Necromancer-PN/CE
    Paladin-Tesladin
    Sorc-Blizz/TS
    Druid-WB/SW

18. omgwtfbbqpwned

omgwtfbbqpwned IncGamers Member

Sounds gg. :D

I haven't touched the Destroyer yet, so I have no idea what he's like.

19. ReadyTorches

ReadyTorches IncGamers Member

Rl: Maor soccer lol, so much soccer. Hanging out with some friends today, should be quite enjoyable.

D2: maybe some runs, whos up for it.

OVG: Some runs as well.

20. Ojimijam

Ojimijam IncGamers Member

RL: Back from workies gonna spend some time chilling and chat to gf when she gets up/i go to sleep at about 11 or so. In possibly my geekiest turn for a while i am helping her write a diablo fanfic :s

D2: Continue my search for a chaos base, and maybe some LK runs but i find them soul destroying. Or i may level my WW barb and go rune hunting that way :S who knows?