Weaponless Tournament II

JicamaEater

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, that's great! I rarely think about how the slow leveling after Far Oasis is mostly due to the fact that my character is 10 levels higher than the monsters, so the thought of reaching level 24 was a little surprising to me. That is going to help...some...at least. It'll still be the battle of my life, though.

What a great game.

JohnnyBravo

Diabloii.Net Member
Here are the contestents so far and how they are doing. You can still join in if you like. Good luck everyone!

JohnnyBravo
Name: DeathEater
Class: Necromancer
Clvl: 15
Act/Diff: Act1/Normal
WP: Black Marsh

JicamaEater
Name: Brenna
Class: Amazon
Clvl: 5
WP: Cold Plains

Sint Nikolaas
Name: Arti
Clvl: 1
WP: Rogue Encampment

goldar25
Name: Nyronil
Class: Assassin
Clvl: 12

jungleboy
Name: Anna
Class: Amazon
WP: None

Indemaijinj
Name: Annika
Clvl: 7
Act/Diff: Act1/normal

goltar25

Diabloii.Net Member
Clvl: 13
WP: Stony Field

Not a lot of progress this morning. I've cleared the Stony Field, and picked up an Arctic Furs for my mercenary.

goltar25

Diabloii.Net Member
Clvl: 15
WP: Dark Wood

Well, I've made some progress, though no really good finds yet today.

CJHobbes

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey all. New to the SPF, but I've been lurking for a little bit. Figured this would be a good tournament to break myself in with. If you don't mind a new player and a late entrance, I'd like to join you all.

Name: Muggy
Class: Druid
WP: None

I do have one quick question: Even though the elemental tree is banned, you have Cyclone Armor as unrestricted. Does this mean I can put however many skill points I want into that one, and that one only in the elemental tree? Thanks!

JohnnyBravo

Diabloii.Net Member
CJHobbes said:
I do have one quick question: Even though the elemental tree is banned, you have Cyclone Armor as unrestricted. Does this mean I can put however many skill points I want into that one, and that one only in the elemental tree? Thanks!
Yes, you can put as many skill points you want into Cyclone Armor, but not any other skill in the Elemental tree.

Welcome, and good luck!

goltar25

Diabloii.Net Member
Clvl: 17
WP: Black Marsh

The Countess wasn't feeling very nice today, and only gave me an Eld. Once again, a morning of no great finds.

Hoop76

Diabloii.Net Member
I think im going to enter

Name: Hoopy

goltar25

Diabloii.Net Member
Clvl: 17
WP: Outer Cloister

I decided to go ahead and clear to the next waypoint. Lots of crappy rares are dropping now, but I did get a +3 minimum damage jewel and several +life small charms.

JohnnyBravo

Diabloii.Net Member
JohnnyBravo
Clvl: 19
Act/Diff: Act2/Normal
WP: Lut Gholein

The fighting got tougher as I neared Anderial, but I was able to beat her. I found Cleglaw's Pinchers, but not anything else worthy of noting.

Lostprophet

Diabloii.Net Member
All right kids.

Name: DenverMax
Class: Barabarian

Let's do this.

CJHobbes

Diabloii.Net Member
Name: Muggy
Class: Druid
Clvl: 8
WP: Stony Field

Nothing much to note. Two +1 max damage rings, plus 1-2 fire damage and 1-3 lightning damage LCs. I'm finally out damaging my merc! :clap:

AndiDi

Diabloii.Net Member
Name: DoomedAgain
Class: Sorceress

I'm trying this again. And I'm trying it with another Enchantress. The last one I tried died at Duriel. So I hope to do better this time (maybe not).

-Andi

AndiDi

Diabloii.Net Member
Name: DoomedAgain
Class: Sorceress
Clvl: 5

Yesterday I have cleared the Blood Moor and the Den. After that I just ran to the WP without killing anything. I still haven't found any +damage rings, jewels or charms. So my Sorc is still doing 1-2 damage. I hope to find something before facing Bloodraven otherwise she could take some time to kill.

-Andi

goltar25

Diabloii.Net Member
AndiDi said:
I still haven't found any +damage rings, jewels or charms. So my Sorc is still doing 1-2 damage. I hope to find something before facing Bloodraven otherwise she could take some time to kill.
Come back to her later. You don't have to do everything in order, just don't kill anything in a previously cleared area. Once you reach a high enough level (7 or 8 I think, but not sure) you can hire a rogue from Kashya without having killed Blood Raven. That should help out some.

goltar25

Diabloii.Net Member
Clvl: 19
WP: Inner Cloister

Other than gambling some good armor which unfortunately had chance to cast charged bolt (ugh) no great finds today. Pitspawn Fouldog was a pushover, since he decided to hang out on the other side of some bars. I kept recasting my shadow in the room with him, and throwing potions while my shadow and rogue wore him down.

ron

Diabloii.Net Member
This sounds like a good time. I have recently restarted, but am already losing steam. Just not exciting enough to hold my interest.

A HC tourney should solve that problem.

Name: BarbieQ
Act/Diff: 1/Normal

Here we go.

JohnnyBravo

Diabloii.Net Member
JohnnyBravo
Clvl: 21
Act/Diff: Act2/Normal
WP: Sewers Level 2

Nothing too exciting to report. Just chugging along.