Weapon upgrades

Dominon

Diabloii.Net Member
Weapon upgrades

Hi all
Will it be good to upgrade an Swordguad to elite one, well if thats posible?

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
You can upgrade it on ladder, and it makes a decent sword, though the damage is still pretty low and the lack of ias hurts it a lot. Kinda neat to mess around with, of course.

-Hal

Dominon

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey thx for the reply.
Well im using right now Sig glove and boot for the 30% attack speed, so i guess an shae on the SG will do good

iceball_aarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Valor as in Arkaine´s Valor?, nothing because it is already an elite item... upgrade recipes upgrade the base item type from one version to another (normal => exceptional, exceptionals=> elites; change´s the base attack/defense)

plasteredkittylizard

Diabloii.Net Member
iceball_aarf said:
Valor as in Arkaine´s Valor?, nothing because it is already an elite item... upgrade recipes upgrade the base item type from one version to another (normal => exceptional, exceptionals=> elites; change´s the base attack/defense)
silly question, but how does one upgrade?

JoJeck

Diabloii.Net Member
plasteredkittylizard said:
silly question, but how does one upgrade?
They are talking about the Horadic cube recipes to upgrade armour and weapons, see the Arreats Summit for details. You'll need 2 mid range runes and a gem plus the item to upgrade. Rare items have a diferent set of recipes to do the same thing.

Dominon

Diabloii.Net Member
If i add and socked the put and rune in to it and then upgrade will it retain the rune and socked or will it loss the hole thing?

Cujo

Diabloii.Net Member
Dominon said:
If i add and socked the put and rune in to it and then upgrade will it retain the rune and socked or will it loss the hole thing?
It will maintain the socket and rune..