Weapon Switch for hammerdin?

ESlayer

Diabloii.Net Member
Weapon Switch for hammerdin?

Okay, so I finally got a vex rune to make my HotO with and now I'm wondering what to go for next on the weapon switch. CtA makes sense. I like the extra skill and the life and mana bonuses you can get with it and I see that it has a pretty decent damage bonus as well. I wouldn't mind being able to chase down those pesky oblivion knights by charging them with a decent damage weapon especially when I'm Decreped (but when I'm NOT IMed). I guess my question is will I actually be able to hit them since it doesn't have ITD and will the damage be anything significant to warrant putting CtA in a zerker axe, or should I just stick to putting CtA in a crystal sword or something like that for the other bonuses. Or maybe something else all together. I don't plan on charging a lot and it will probably be a long time before I could afford a BotD zerker or some other godly. What do you guys use?

Dracoy

Diabloii.Net Member
If mf go to

dracoy.1colony.com current projects u can kinda use that build to follow with

if pvm

ondals staff for more exp when baaling or cta

if pvp

Id use cta

shade449

Diabloii.Net Member
Id rather use botd berzerker axe. The eth in it makes hitting things easier and the 30 stats are nice too. And of course the damage ain't bad :lol: