Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

weapon question

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Biblar, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Biblar

Biblar IncGamers Member

weapon question

Hey all, I've got a question about druid weapons.. I'm a level 76 druid (currently) on USEast non-ladder, with an Ethereal Edge Ethereal axe.. I'm poor, this is my only character, and I'm a 20 werewolf/20 lycanthropy/20 fury/8 armageddon (going to go to 20). I'm having a hard time dealing damage to phys immunes, and I was wondering if a Glimmershread would fix that for me. Also, I'm curious what I can do about life leech - I feel like I don't have enough despite having two Cathan's rings (6% each) plus some other odds and ends.. any suggestions? I can post more info if needed. Thanks.

2. Clay bizzle

Clay bizzle IncGamers Member

To solve your leech problems, have Feral Rage hotkeyed and charge it up, then go back to using Fury. Feral Rage last 20 seconds, but every so often it is good to switch back to it and get a hit in to refresh it. The leech benefits from it are huge and stick with you while using Fury.

3. Biblar

Biblar IncGamers Member

I do try to do that when I can, but the issue is that I can't seem to get it charged up when i really need it before I die or I take so much damage I can't do it. I suppose I could always run but I've never liked that.

Any ideas for the physical immune monsters? I'm not a fan of poison which is why I haven't used rabies.

4. MortIIs

MortIIs IncGamers Member

merc with reaper's toll
    use atma's amu

5. Biblar

Biblar IncGamers Member

I get the idea behind the reaper's toll, but I'm a non-ladder char - any ideas for a replacement?

6. MortIIs

MortIIs IncGamers Member

There's been 2 ladder seasons over, I dunno which realm you play but a normal reapers shouldn't be that hard to get.

You can always get an act 3 merc too